Step Daddy Keith | 18+

Por Itz_zo_Izzy

They say its the worst when your parents get divorced. Y/n thought they'd always be the happy little family... Más

Divorce
New Daddy
Wear Something Pretty
The Rolling Stones
A little too much to drink
Because of you
I can't remember
I want to go home
The kiss
Night at the Whisky
I want you
The Beach
No
Only you
Make me yours
Caught... sort of
Dreams
Santa Monica
Don't worry my love
Diamonds
Royalty
Fireplace
I love you
Bad Medicine... oh and they knew too
Now Daddy knows
Jealous
Not feeling so well
Which one is right?
Disaster
Dead Flowers
Heartache
You make me cry
Not like you
Fantasy
Please Daddy
Wild horses
Tempation falls
I'm just your fool
I can't let you go
Mixed Emotions
Home Sweet Home
Just the two of us
Light my Love
Tough Choices
New Friends
Time for You
All Over The Place
Fun Memories
New Step-dad
Farewell
Miss you
On the run
Assumptions
Suspicious Minds
Conflicted
Aftermath
Just a Little Longer
Surprise
Crazy Vacation
A/N
You can't say we never tried
I'm Not The Only One

On the road

749 28 5
Por Itz_zo_Izzy

"As long as your with me you'll be treated like royalty." He whispered huskily causing my heart to beat faster.

~•~•~•~•~

"Vince hurry your ass up or we're going to be late!" Nikki yelled making me cringe, it was way too early for so much noise. We were on a rush because thanks to Vince taking forever to get ready, we were running late to get everything in our bus. There would be separate buses for the two bands and I was riding along with Tommy.

"Chill out I'm going!" He yelled back making sure to lock their shared apartment door. Once he got in the packed van, Nikki drove off into the early hours of the morning. Everyone was very tired and full of sleep, we were not morning people at all. Looking out the window the sun was raising creating a beautiful array of oranges and yellows in the sky.

There was no traffic and the streets looked strange with no car in sight, nice but unfamiliar. It didn't take long before two huge busses come in sight.

"Surprised you made it here on time." Doc was the first to greet us as we got out the van.

"Ha ha ha." Nikki replied with sarcasm.

"This is gonna be a fun summer huh?" Sam asked walking up to me as the rest of the guys began putting our luggage in the luggage compartment of the bus.

"Yup I didn't know you were joining us, now I have someone to keep me company whenever the guys are busy." I grabbed a hold of our much smaller bags and other items we're gonna have with us inside the bus, Sam helped with the rest.

"Yeah it's going to be nice spending time with you, actually going out and exploring different cities." He smiled, getting into the bus for the first time I looked around. We are definitely going to make memories of a lifetime not only here but probably from here on out in our lives.

"Not bad, quite a lot of room so how do you feel about sharing it with six guys?" Sam laughed seeing my reaction to his question, it was six guys with Sam joining us.

"Hopefully I won't regret it." I replied earning another sweet laugh from Sam.

"This is nice." Kelso made his way inside placing a few stuff on a table.

"I call top bunk!" Kelso raced to the bunks calling dibs on his already.

"Wait a minute." We all made our way over to check them out. Everyone was talking over each other either choosing theirs or arguing over one.

"Hold on settle down!" Tommy yelled shutting them all up.

"Once you choose your bunk there will be no new arraignments your sticking with it all tour long so choose wisely." He said.

"One problem there's only six bunks and there's seven of us, now since Y/n is the only lady here I think it's only fair we let her pick which one she likes best." All the guys agreed to what T-bone had said.

"Actually guys you'll be the ones in the bunks Y/n gets this room all to herself." Doc spoke getting our attention.

"Well unless she chooses to share." He adds opening a door we didn't notice before, it led to the back of the bus. It was a nice sized room with a big comfortable bed in the center.

"Lucky." I heard Kelso whine in the background.

"Wait are you sure?" I asked feeling bad for the guys because they had to sleep in those small bunks.

"Yup all yours since I know you'll take good care of it besides Keith asked me to make sure you're the most comfortable you can be on the road." Doc explained making me feel warm inside at the fact that Keith went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable.

After the rest picked their bunks they were satisfied with their choice and the bus had to get on the road if we wanted to make it to Vancouver on schedule.

"This is Jared he'll be your bus driver, the Stones and I will meet you all at the hotel be good and have a safe trip." Doc got off the bus, we waved saying our goodbyes.

"Alright let's get on our way we have quite a ride ahead, we have everything on right?" Jared asked sitting on the driver seat and turned the engine on.

"Everything's in boss." Vince nodded.

"Great I hear this is your first time touring so it'll be a little odd moving around but you'll get used to it." He smiled kindly.

"Canada here we come!" Tommy exclaimed sitting down beside me on the surprisingly comfortable sofa. The bus was now moving and we all settled down in the lounge area towards the front of the bus.

"Look what I brought." Nikki opened a bag revealing cans of beer.

"Nice going man." Tommy got one for himself and another for me. They each got one then placed the rest in the fridge to cool.

"That'll be enough for one day we'll have to refill the fridge on our next stop, I can tell it's going to get real boring real quick in here so what do y'all want to do?" Nikki asked, it was still quite early in the day to be drinking but here we were.

"Spin the bottle?" Vince suggested raising the beer.

"Well I'll be in my bunk if anyone needs me." Mick got up and left clearly not wanting to take part in any of this.

"We're not high schoolers." Nikki complained.

"You have anything better to do?" Vince asked. Most of the long ride was spent talking and drinking with nothing much to do. Later we decided to watch a movie on the tv but I wasn't feeling like doing that so I left to the room in the back.

I was happy to have my own room in the bus, to be able to get some privacy. Feeling tired I decided it'll be best to take a nap to feel better when we got to the hotel. Getting comfortable in a warm blanket I closed my eyes to rest.

—————

"Y/n." I heard a soft whisper as I was slowly waking up.

"Hmm?" My eyes fluttered open to see Sam sitting on next to me.

"You looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you but we got here awhile ago, the guys had to go do some stuff so I stayed behind to watch you." He smiled softly.

"Really why didn't you wake me up when we got here?" I sat up feeling too comfortable to get up from the soft bed, I slept the whole ride.

"We didn't want to wake you just for the band to do some paperwork." He shrugged simply. My mind immediately went to wondering if the Stones had gotten here as well.

"Have the rest gotten here?" I asked.

"Yeah they're here, actually Keith came in looking for you but left a couple minutes later after deciding he didn't want to wake you up." He replied, Keith had come to see me and I didn't get to see him.

"Where are they now?" I reached for my water bottle.

"Hotel it's late that's actually why I woke you up our rooms are ready you coming?" He got up, walked to the door and turned to see if I was following.

"Yup." I got out of bed and made it before grabbing my purse then walked out of the room.

"Ugh it feels good to be out." I stretched my body out as Sam took our luggage. Walking into the hotel we then went to the front desk. Sam know all the details so he checked us in and I followed him into the elevator. Getting off the elevator he opened the room I found out we were sharing to let us in.

"I'm going to take a shower I think Keith is staying two rooms down." I heard him call out from the bathroom.

"Alright thanks." I replied before going out to see my man. It's only been a day and it felt like three since I've last seen him. Wanting to surprise him I checked to see if the door was unlocked. Being unlocked I opened the door and stepped inside hoping I got the right room. Making my way through the hotel room I saw no trace of him but there was a lingering scent of cigarette smoke in the air telling me he was in the bedroom.

I could hear the television was on and standing out by the door I decided to scare him.

"I missed you!" I entered loudly causing Keith to scream out.

"What the fuck." He breathed out trying to catch his breathe.

"Kitten!" His expression changed dramatically opening his arms once he realized it was me.

"Daddy!" I ran into his arms that immediately wrapped tightly around me, it felt good to be back in his arms.

"I missed you." Our lips naturally gravitated towards each other's for a kiss.

"I've been yearning for this all day." He sighed softly as I got comfortable in his embrace.

"Mmh stay with me tonight, I missed my precious jewel." His hold got tighter but not uncomfortable as he snuggled closer to me. Kissing me all over he showered me with love and affection.

"Can you just hold me forever?" I laid in his arms nuzzling into the warmth of his neck.

"Mmh only if you stay in my arms forever." He muttered placing a soft kiss on top of my head. This is definitely what I've been wanting all day.

Nothing came close to getting to be in Keith's loving arms.

~•~•~•~•~

I know I didn't update last week but I wasn't feeling well, I got sick still kind of am but I'm feeling much better. So don't worry I'm still here.

Anyways hope you like the chapter nothing too interesting... yet, don't forget vote and comment I really appreciate it. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Thanks for reading!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

730 91 29
Born in 1953, Beverly Madden, grows up in the era of rock and roll. She frequents concerts and journals about her experiences. She is only too aware...
1.7K 57 27
𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. DISCONTINUED.. for now. 𝐴 𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛. _____________________________ "𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢 �...
2.3K 52 20
Hazel is a 19yo girl who works at a club. Her parents abandoned her at a very young age. She's sad and lonely. She also needs money to pay back a dea...
299K 5.3K 142
Just some Imagines involving the boys from Mötley Crüe 🖤 Imagines in this book will be equal, so each of them get an equal amount of love! ✨Second b...