Red/Minsung

By jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... More

โค๏ธintroโค๏ธ
๐ŸŽ’1๐ŸŽ’
๐Ÿ“2๐Ÿ“
โฃ๏ธ4โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ5โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ6๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป7๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“8๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ9๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ10โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด11๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ13๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ14โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„15๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰16๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ17๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„18๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›19๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘20๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ21๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ22๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜23๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ24โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹25๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ26๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น27๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ28๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ29๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท30๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”31๐Ÿ’”
โŒ32โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ33โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง34๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ35๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ36๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–37๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž38๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ39โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ40๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜41๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น42๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…43๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ44๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž45๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ46 โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ47๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ48๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน49๐ŸŒน
โ“Q and Aโ“
๐ŸŽ’50๐ŸŽ’
โ‰๏ธ Q and A โ‰๏ธ
๐Ÿ“51๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค52๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ53โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ54โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ55๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป56๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“57๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ58๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ59โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด60๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€61๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ62๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ63โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„64๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰65๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ66๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„67๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›68๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘69๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ70๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ71๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜72๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ73โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹74๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ75๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น76๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ77๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ78๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท79๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”80๐Ÿ’”
โŒ81โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ82โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง83๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ84๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ85๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–86๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž87๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ88โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ89๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜90๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น91๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…92๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ93๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž94๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ95โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ96๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ97๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน98๐ŸŒน
โ›‘99โ›‘
โค๏ธ100โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
โฃ๏ธ

๐Ÿฅค3๐Ÿฅค

7.6K 448 401
By jeongin8biased

Jisung woke up the next morning exhausted and dreading school even more than he was yesterday.

He looked down at the now scabs on his wrist and pouted at the fact that they were no longer a dark red color that he found beautiful.

He did his regular morning routine and put on a black and white long-sleeved shirt and some black ripped jeans before going downstairs and making eye contact with his mother who was surprisingly home for once.

"Hi mom" he greeted but she just rolled her eyes at him in disgust as a response.

What else would I expect from her?

He thought to himself before quickly leaving his house.

He made his way to his first period, making it their early since he actually knew where he was going this time.

"Hey, Jisung." Minho greeted him with a smile as he walked to his desk.

Not again.

He thought as he simply decided to just ignore him.

Or at least he thought he could try.

Minho tapped on his shoulder and Jisung turned to face him, keeping his eyes on Minho's desk instead of looking up at him. "hmm?"

"I was wondering if you would like to have lunch with me and my friends? I didn't see you in the cafeteria yesterday and if it was because you didn't know where to sit, you could always sit with us."

"Why were y-you looking f-for me?"

"Because it was your first day and I wanted to make sure you were doing okay here. This school is kinda intimidating if you're new." Minho explained.

"Oh" Jisung replied as he went to turn around, really not wanting to speak anymore as he was scared that he was going to puke from how overwhelming the simple conversation was to him.

"Wait! will you sit with us today?" Minho asked with hopeful eyes, not that Jisung was looking at them.

"N-no thanks," Jisung responded and Minho frowned.

Minho saw his phone light up and looked at the text he just received from Seungmin

just leave him alone, he's not interested lol

that was painful to watch

Minho just rolled his eyes and put his phone back down.

I'm not giving up yet.

Once class finally ended Minho shoved everything in his backpack and stood by Jisung's desk again.

"Hey, can we be friends?" Minho straightforwardly asked as Seungmin was trying his best not to laugh at him from his seat that wasn't too far away.

"I d-don't like people s-sorry," Jisung said, not realizing how weird it sounded until the words had already left his mouth. "I-I mean um...n-no thank y-you."

"Well, where did you go yesterday during lunch? You don't have to meet my friends if you don't want to you. I can sit with you."

Jisung wanted to run away to a bathroom and cry at the moment. He had no idea why Minho was trying so hard to be his friend and it was scaring him.

"I-it's okay y-you should s-sit with your f-friends," Jisung responded, clawing his hand so that he wouldn't start crying in front of Minho. He really hated the attention that he was getting from him. He missed his old school where no one tried to talk to him and everyone minded their own business.

Even if Minho for some reason truly did want to become his friend Jisung knew he would do something to ruin it. He couldn't even say a sentence without stuttering or have a conversation without having an anxiety attack. Minho would probably realize how much of a mess he is and regret ever even speaking to him.

"But-" Minho began to speak again but suddenly a boy with purple hair(bc Seumgmin's purple hair is underrated) walked over and grabbed his arm.

"Sorry about him, have a great day Jisung." The boy smiled and pulled Minho away "Minho he looked like he was about to cry. You were scaring him. Just leave him alone. If he doesn't want to be friends then just respect that."

"You wanted Hyunjin to stop talking to you when you first met him but now look at you two."

"Hyunjin didn't make me almost cry and I only hated him because he was annoying at first. I think Jisung simply does not want anything to do with you."

"I want to be his friend though."

"You can't force people to be your friend. Why do you care so much?"

"I don't know. I have to go so I'm not late for class though, bye."

~~~~~~~

"What the heck Minho? Why are you so obsessed with him? Just leave the poor kid alone." Chan said once Seungmin told them what had happened in their first period.

"I'm not obsessed with him. I just want to be his friend."

"What does he look like?" Hyunjin asked, "there's no way Minho's doing this just to become his friend."

"He's adorable! He looks like a squirrel" Seungmin explained, "Oh wait, look, he's sitting over there." he pointed to someplace behind Minho who quickly turned around.

"Where?"

Seungmin started laughing at his reaction "I was joking."

"I strongly dislike you."

"Well, Jisung strongly dislikes you."

"It's not just me. He said that he doesn't like people in general so he doesn't like you either."

"Probably likes me more than you for dragging you away from him."

"Lix please shut up before you get punched," Hyunjin said, shoving Felix's sandwich into his mouth so he would stop talking.

"I hate it here. You're so mean."

"You're just mad because you know I'm ri-" Seungmin got cut off by Hyunjin again.

"Maybe just try having small conversations to get to know him better first and he'll eventually start to like you enough to hang out with you," Chan explained.

"I guess so," Minho mumbled before quickly chugging his lunch so that he wouldn't be so hungry in his last period again.

~~~~~~~

Minho arrived at his last period early and was waiting for Jisung to walk in but was extremely disappointed when the bell rang and Jisung was not inside of the classroom.

Minho sighed as he sketched in his notepad as the teacher ranted about a certain art technique.

He heard someone come in and say "sorry I'm late" and notice someone finally take their seat next to him.

"Why were you late?" Minho questioned, enjoying the sweet scent that came as soon as Jisung sat down next to him.

"S-someone confessed t-to me and s-she wouldn't l-let me leave so I-I was late."

"Did you accept her confession?" Minho asked and Jisung shook his head no.

"As I s-said earlier I'm n-not exactly a p-people person."

"Right." Minho sighed, "how was your lunch?"

Jisung just gave him a small thumbs-up, "yours?"

Minho smiled at the fact that Jisung had actually shown the slightest bit of interest in his life.

"Pretty horrible. My friend was being really mean to me. It would've been a lot better if I spent it with you."

"D-doubt that," Jisung mumbled before turning to pay attention to the teacher

Minho stopped asking questions so that Jisung could actually pay attention to the teacher, unlike he was doing.

Once the bell rang Minho immediately asked the question that he had been wondering about.

"Jisung, what cologne do you use?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 2.6K 33
"everything will be okay in the end. if it's not okay it's not the end." !warning! mentions of- depression self harm suicide top- #5 hyunlix thanks...
46.4K 2.1K 54
"We're all spiraling, and I don't know what's going to happen when we hit the end." Started: 4/10/22 - 4/16/23
873K 33.5K 44
oh my god they were roommates โš ๏ธTW//โš ๏ธ homophobia self harm suicidal thoughts possible eating disorder bxb smut bullying child abuse s/a if an...
121K 5K 25
"she's in the rain. you wanna hurt yourself i'll stay with you. you wanna make yourself go through the pain...we're in the rain" started: september...