be with me | harukyu

By flrtyasahi

[ONGOING] what's the point of a relationship that is built on lies? ... More

紹介 ♡
普通の生活 ♡
この変態 !
ハルト
チキン
デート
幸せな時間
また?
ジュンキュはなんかかわいい (?)
セメやウケ?
文化祭
ストーカー
ハルトの家
好きな人
焼きもち
ジェヒャク―おめでとう!
好きかも
やっと
待ってください!
俺の彼氏
もういない
ハルトは思った通りじゃない
また会った
復習
キム。ジュンキュ
忘れるわけがない
知らないこと
十分待っていた
怖い
ヤバイ!
でも
初めから始めよう
さようなら
終わりだ。

うそ

729 65 45
By flrtyasahi

[ CHAPTER NAME : LIES ] 

shit. shit. shit. shit.

he was going to late again.

junkyu woke up, utterly panicked to see the time on his phone. he was on a streak of making it 

on time to school but it was going to break.

junkyu rushed out of bed. no, he wasn't going to let his streak break. quickly brushing his teeth and freshening up completely ditching the breakfast jihoon had made, junkyu rushed out of this house and ran inside the school gate.

after 3 seconds, the bell rang.

junkyu let out his breath. yes, he made it.

"dude, what the hell happened to you? did you wake up and decide to roll in a pig's field?" said jeongwoo, looking at junkyu in disgust.

"what?"

"your hair is messed up, it's obvious you didn't comb it. your shirt is half tucked it. your tie is not even--it can't even be called a tie and your wearing the mix-matched pair of socks. one of them are the school socks, the panda looking one is not for school."

junkyu's jaw dropped. people who were walking by stared at the both of them.

and then haruto walked by. for a second he stopped and looked at junkyu.

"oh hi ha--" and haruto walked away.

junkyu looked at haruto in disbelief. seriously? after dumping junkyu with a bunch of soft toys, he completely ignores junkyu?

"why did you bother saying hi to him? he doesn't greet anyone let alone you. he doesn't even know you." said jeongwoo.

"but--"

"forget it, go to the washroom and fix yourself. it's embarrassing to be seen with you. i'll tell jihoon that you are in the washroom." said jeongwoo, walking away.
junkyu pouted and made his way to the washroom. what a way to start the day.

------------------------------------------------

junkyu groaned.
"what happened? you look like you fought dragons last night."

"that's not the thing. we have P.E?" said junkyu, looking at the timetable in disgust.

"yeah...so what? don't tell me you don't have your gym clothes." said jeongwoo, gasping.

"are you pretending not to know me? you know that i hate sports. or any physical exercise for that matter." said junkyu, looking in utter pain.

"you're such a drama queen. on the other hand, we have joint PE with the other section. so, we get to be with doyoung." said jeongwoo, smiling.

junkyu's ears perked. "did you say the other class?"
"yes?"

wait, that meant he would get to see haruto as well.

"ew, stop grinning so creepily. i know you like doyoung more than me but don't be so obvious." said jeongwoo.

junkyu looked at jeongwoo confused. "i'm grinning?"

"you didn't know?" said jeongwoo. "you're getting weirder by the day."

...why did junkyu feel happy?
----------------------------------------------------------

"i hate this. really. my mood is terrible and i don't want to do this." said junkyu, groaning and walking inside the gym after changing his clothes.

"oh look! doyoung's there." said jeongwoo, dragging junkyu to doyoung.
"hi guys." said doyoung, who excused himself to whoever he was talking to.

"hello" said junkyu, standing next to him. he looked around, wondering where haruto was.

junkyu paused. why was he even looking for that asshole? after all, he ignored junkyu in the morning.

whatever.

mashiho walked inside the gym and everyone instantly went quiet. mashiho did have the cute vibe but everyone knew better than to piss him off. an angry mashiho was a scary one.

speaking of mashiho, junkyu seemed to be a lot around mashiho now-a-days...

wait a minute.

in midst of hanging out with haruto, he had completely forgotten the fact that his brother and mashiho were dating.

oh my god.

"so, i want all of you to quickly get into lines of 6, 3 lines for girls and 3 lines for boys. i'll give you ten seconds. anyone who is not in a line will have to clean up the gym afterwards."

everyone including junkyu scrambled into a line. due to chaos, junkyu lost sight of jeongwoo and doyoung.

junkyu looked in front of him. in front of him stood a giant. for some reason, the back of the person looked really familiar.

wait...
junkyu slowly tapped the shoulder of the person and that person turned.

oh, that's was haruto.

haruto looked at junkyu and then groaned and turned back. junkyu looked at haruto in disbelief. did that asshole just groan at him?

yesterday, he came to junkyu asking for help because he needed it and now, when junkyu helped him, he decided to ignore him as if nothing happened?

"so, today we're going to start with stretching in pairs? the pairs are 1-2 according to how you're standing in the line." said mashiho.

junkyu looked at the back and there was some random guy standing there. so, that meant he either ended up with the guy in the front or haruto.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"ow, ow, ow. i can't do this." whined junkyu, his muscles stretching way beyond than they ever had.

"shut up. you can." said haruto, pulling junkyu even harder.

"i see. you're enjoying watching me suffer you mean asshole." said junkyu, pain shooting up his body.

giving junkyu a sweet smile, haruto said, "let's change the pose."
junkyu looked at haruto, confused. "what?"

haruto smiled and went behind junkyu, put his knees on junkyu's back and began pressing him down.

"ow, ow, that hurts. haruto stop." said junkyu.
"tch tch, is this all you can do? tsk tsk."

"i don't care. ouch, this hurts." said junkyu.

looking at junkyu's pitiful condition, haruto decided to show some mercy and stopped.

"you're so weak." said haruto.------------------------------------------------------------
"AHHH I CAN'T DO THIS STOP." said haruto.

"wah, i didn't know you were this bad at this." said junkyu, enjoying seeing haruto suffer.

"s-shut up--AHH. STOP IT." yelled haruto and junkyu pressed his knees further nearly bending haruto into half.

"okay, that's enough all of you." said mashiho.

haruto immediately pushed junkyu off him and got up with sigh of relief. "phew. are you nuts? you would've broken me into half."

"excuse me? what about me? you were as merciless."said junkyu.
"you--"

"HARUTO AND JUNKYU!" yelled mashiho and the both of them froze.

they looked around. turns out, they were arguing while the whole gym was silent.

"both of you come here." said mashiho.
the both of them silently walked there, hands behind their back.

mashiho sighed. "haruto stay here. junkyu go take 2 laps around the court."

junkyu nodded and was about to start running when haruto grabbed his collar.

"what are you doing?" asked junkyu, looking nervously at mashiho.
"why are you making only him run?" asked haruto, looking directly at mashiho.

"what do you mean? i'm the teacher i can decide who should run and who shouldn't." said mashiho.

"but we both were the disturbing the class. why are you only punishing me?" said haruto. junkyu, who was still in haruto's grasp, could be feel the suffocating tension between them.
"there's no way i could make you run." said mashiho.

"why are you speaking in japanese?" asked haruto. "isn't korean the language that should be spoken here? and make me run." said haruto.

junkyu looked at the both of them confused. "uh, i don't mind running alone?"
"shut up, junkyu." said haruto, his gaze not wavering from mashiho.

suddenly the gym door opened and asahi walked in and said, "uh sorry to disturb. but there is an emergency teacher's meeting. mashiho you need to go to the staff room."

haruto rolled his eyes and said, "go."

asahi looked at haruto confused. did he just order a teacher? asahi then looked at mashiho. he didn't seem to be bothered by it all.

after mashiho left, asahi said, "i'll be talking over this class...but i can't do sports at all so it's just a free period. enjoy yourself."
"oi, leave my collar." said junkyu.

haruto turned and looked at junkyu who was still under haruto's grasp. and then dropped junkyu who fell on the ground.

"pft, you're like a paper doll." said haruto.

junkyu rolled his eyes. "says you. who was the screaming in pain just because i pushed you a bit?"

haruto looked at junkyu, incredulous. "pft, that was just acting."
junkyu looked at haruto, not believing a word he said. "sure."

a silence hung between them.

junkyu sighed. "haruto, what's your relation with mashiho?"

haruto looked a bit taken aback by the question. he wanted to say that it was none of junkyu's business but for some reason he just couldn't bring himself to tell that.
"...i've known him since i was in tokyo."

this was the second lie he had ever told junkyu.

junkyu smiled and nodded and said, "that's so cool."

haruto felt his heart become heavier as he saw junkyu's genuine smile.
it was best if he distanced himself from junkyu. for him and for junkyu.

--------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for this terrible update.
keep reading, commenting and voting

love,

pixiedust :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 301 23
A story where both Mashiho and Junkyu fall in love too fast. !! triggering things will be mentioned !! [ for entertainment purposes only ] © lvsyv_...
7.2K 253 16
Bad Boy The Series : Background Story 1 Watanabe Haruto wasn't a typical High School student. A small mistake he made when he was a kid leads his lif...
34K 1.2K 23
Bad Boy The Series : Book Two After going through so much just to be together, Kim Junkyu and Watanabe Haruto thought their relationship was fine, al...
41.9K 1.5K 14
Bad Boy The Series : Book One Kim Junkyu was on his 3rd year in K-ARTS Composition Dept. when he met Watanabe Haruto, 1st year student from the same...