M. Hatsume X F! Reader: The D...

By idykgxhkxld

So I haven't seen a lot of these and decided to write a Hatsume x fem reader because I love her. Basic love s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The infamous chaos trio
Chapter 2: New Beginnings
Chapter 3: Panic (Sometimes) Causes Great Things
Chapter 4: Our Teacher's Homeless?
Chapter 5: New Revelations
Chapter 6: Alarms are (Always) Annoying
Chapter 7: The First Attack
Chapter 8: Sleepover
Chapter 9: Announcements & Anxiety
Chapter 10: Recklessness is Rewarded, is it not?
Chapter 11: The Devil in Pink
Chapter 12: Acid Rain
Chapter 13: Thunder Clap
Chapter 14: one collective dead brain cell indeed
Chapter 15: As normal as it can get
Chapter 16: TikTok Famous
Chapter 17: A Hero's Two Sides
Chapter 18: The Chess Board's Queen
Chapter 19: Promise to an Idol
Chapter 20: A Day in the Life of a Hero
Chapter 21: fanning the flames
Chapter 22: Bloodthirsty maniacs
Chapter 23: Sugar, Spice and everything nice
Chapter 24: a first time for everything
Chapter 25: Final exams
Chapter 26: Confessions and Decisions
Movie Special
Movie Part 2
Movie part 3
Movie Part 4
Chapter 27: a hopeful beginning
Chapter 28: a second family
Chapter 29: Whirling Chaos
Chapter 30: Profit and Loss
Chapter 31: Hospital Coffee
Chapter 33: the first day back
Chapter 34: Enter Hatsume Mei
Chapter 35: on cloud nine
Chapter 36: the eye of the storm
Chapter 37: the hurricane's true power
Chapter 38: a weird sensation
Chapter 39: true leadership
Chapter 40: the aftermath of the exam
Chapter 41: Second semester, Go!
Chapter 42: U.A's big three
Chapter 43: Amajiki Tamaki
Chapter 44: Sacrifice
Chapter 45: You got this, Red Riot!
Chapter 46: unwarranted worries
Chapter 47: breaking point
Chapter 48: Go time!
Chapter 49: a sidekick's pledge
Chapter 50: frustration and agitation
Chapter 51: the saviour and the saved
Chapter 52: the future storyteller
Chapter 53: a life cut short
Chapter 54: the school festival
Chapter 55: Freedom
Chapter 56: A taste of happiness
regarding the 50th chapter special
50th Chapter special - the chaos that is class A
Chapter 57: Prepping for the school fest is the funniest part (pt.1)
Chapter 58: a sister's vow
Chapter 59: Prepping for the school fest is the funniest part (pt. 2)
Chapter 60: School Fest, Start!
Chapter 61: Let it Flow! School Festival!
Chapter 62: Withered Love
Chapter 63: Pain and Misfortune
Chapter 64: the sidekick known as Cloud Nine
Chapter 65: Silence isn't always Golden
Chapter 66: Todoroki Enji: the symbol of determination
Chapter 67: the pressure of the press
Chapter 68: the end to a new beginning
Q&A
Extra - Pride Month Oneshot

Chapter 32: Back in business

449 27 13
By idykgxhkxld

You weren't sure how it happened, or why it happened. Heck, you didn't even know what happened.

It was late at night and the nurses had given up on ushering Denki out of the place. The two of you were curled up watching the live news.

Though the press conference, which was going terribly, instantly switched to a news flash as a skinny man appeared.

If you didn't see him in costume all bloody and bruised, doing his iconic pose, you'd have mistaken him for someone else. But even then, you were in denial.

The number 1 hero, retiring? Sounds impossible, absurd even. He was only in his late 40s, after all. But as the man of skin and bones coughed up more blood, you realised, it was time to move on.

A new era had come.

"It's crazy to think that beneath that smiling hero who saves everyone, he was really just skin and bones," you breathed out, shaken from the sight.

But then it all clicked magically as the puzzle pieces fit together.

"You don't think the villains attacked to lure All Might out, do you?" You asked Denki, almost innocently.

"They're villains, fuck if I know what goes on in their brains. But whatever the case, don't blame yourself. We all could've stopped it," Denki grimaced.

"I guess," you mumbled, before you noticed familiar faces on the screen. "Oh my God he's alive! Denki they got Katsuki back!"

"They're all alive. They did it!" The two of you cheered, hugging each other.

Tears of both joy and sadness were streaming down your faces as the two of you mourned the loss of great heroes but celebrated the return of your friend.

---

Fast forward a couple hours and you were fit and ready to leave the hospital with Aizawa by your side.

The two of you got into the car waiting outside as soon as you made sure Kaminari could get home safe.

"U.A's bringing in a dorm system," Aizawa immediately started the conversation as soon as you sat down.

Your eyes widened at that. The high school goes through many measures to keep the students safe, but never once have they implemented dorms.

"I guess it makes sense," you mumbled.

"Speak clearly," he scolded instantly. "Now the question is, do you want to stay in the student dorms or do you want to stay in the teacher's apartment?"

You thought about it for a second.

"Student dorms, thanks," you responded.

"Thought so. We're picking up All Might and then visiting all the families to get their ok as well, then you can start moving in," Aizawa explained as he flipped off a terrible driver.

"Do I have to come?" You asked.

He sighed at that question, having expected the reaction from you.

The look he gave you was a completely broken one, as if he knew he couldn't protect you for much longer and you'd probably die. Just like your brother.

"So we've both got separation anxiety huh?" You chuckled dryly. "Figures."

It was enough to get Aizawa to snicker as he pulled up in front of the Toshinori household.

All Might was already there, still covered in bandages but dressed up in a suit nonetheless.

"Good morning young Shirakumo! Good to see you're doing well," the older man grinned at you.

"Compared to you, anyone looks well," you grimaced at his injuries. "I thought you were on leave of absence."

"Well I'm back for the meetings, then back to absence," he coughed out more blood.

Turned out, the man had gotten a chauffeur as well so that the three of you could talk without focusing on the road.

Seemingly ages later, you finally came back home, after both teachers got an ok from all parents. The only house you entered was Denki's since you knew him the best, but you avoided all others at all costs.

Now the moving process could begin.

---

Fast forward a week and all your friends had moved in to the dorms with you.

You stood at the front gates with them as Aizawa made his first terrifying speech of the term, regarding Kamino.

The tour was pretty boring, considering you knew where everything was, but you still tagged along anyways.

"I moved in already so I can help with setting things up if you need them," you offered as soon as the tour was over.

Jirou immediately took the offer, considering she had a lot of instruments on hand.

Arranging her room was easy and you were instantly intrigued by the multitude of instruments she had.

"You can play all of these?" You grinned.

"I can play the guitar best, but I know how to play them all a little," she shyly responded, setting her books and desk the way she wanted.

"Cool! I know how to play the bass and keyboard, but I definitely want to learn more instruments," you thought aloud.

Once all of that was fixed, the class met up in the common room, talking about the new system.

Then Mina proposed to do a best dorm competition, starting with the guys.

Most of their rooms were pretty simple, though of course there were extremes like the All Might shrine and Hot topic.

"Bet Dark Shadow likes it here," you grinned, petting her head.

"Yes, she does. Though it's a bit more difficult to control her," Tokoyami admitted.

Then of course there was Todoroki.

"You remodeled all this and we didn't hear anything?" You asked incredulously.

The boy simply shrugged and nodded.

Iida's was like a glasses library while Shoji just had barely anything.

"I like this one," you pointed out as soon as you entered Kirishima's room.

"Really? If my boyfriend had a room like that, I'd dump him," Hagakure responded.

"Wooo training buddy!" The redhead high fived you.

"Two chaotic gays, training together. What could go wrong?" Jirou sarcastically mumbled.

After that was Denki's room. Yeah. That shit hurt your eyes. It looked like hurricane Katrina hit and stopped by a bunch of stores on the way.

Sato's room was next.

"Kirishima-kun I'm sorry but this room's the best," you mumbled as you munched on cake.

He wasn't all too disappointed, just ate the cake with you.

All was well until Mineta proposed a tour of the girls dorms as well.

Your room was first and boy were they shocked.

"Damn Shoji, you've got tough competition when it comes to minimalism. Where the hell's the furniture you prick? Don't tell me you're sleeping on hard wood!" Mina asked as you opened your door.

Their questions were answered as soon as you threw an unsuspecting Denki in there. He'd already known what was going on, but was surprised anyways.

The boy landed on a cloud at the very top of the room.

"My furniture's up there. This place is for training and binging things down," you showed them how it worked.

Mina's jaw straight up dropped to the floor, to which Tokoyami set it right.

Though it wasn't too peaceful since a certain pink haired girl came crashing in through your window.

"Baby #307 works! Y/N you need to see #305! Are you in the workshop tomorrow? I have to show you around!" Mei immediately rambled.

Then you heard a distant explosion coming from the main building.

"Is that explosion #305?" You asked, pointing outside.

"Yes that's the one. Wait- BABY #305 HOW COULD YOU!" Mei wailed instantly running out.

"Sometimes I question if it's you who lowered your standards for her, or if it's her who lowered her standards for you," Todoroki sighed.

"Oh shut up Half-and-half!" You yelled.

"Oh my God she's just like Bakugo," he whimpered.

The room tours continued, each room getting more and more creative.

Before long, it was all over and the cherry atmosphere of Class A was back.

A/N: not satisfied, might rewrite later. Hope you enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886 76 16
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE) Deku, or Izuku Midoriya, has moved from Class 1-A to Class 2-A. Very few stude...
423K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...
5.6K 159 9
"𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶" "𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶." "𝘏𝘮?" "𝘐 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭...
59.1K 439 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...