Peter Parker Oneshots

By Larrymarvelstan

🕸 this is just a bit of fun! Bare with me i promise it gets better as you go through ❤ field trips, family... More

▪1▪
▪2▪
▪3▪
▪4▪
▪5▪
▪6▪
▪7▪
▪8▪
▪9▪
▪10▪
▪11▪
▪12▪
▪13▪
▪14▪
▪15▪
▪16▪
▪17▪
▪18▪
▪19▪
▪20▪
▪21▪
▪22▪
▪23▪
▪24▪
▪26▪
▪27 {1}▪
▪28 {2}▪
▪29▪
▪30▪
▪31▪
▪32 {3}▪
▪33▪
▪34▪
▪35▪
▪36▪
▪37▪
▪38▪
▪39▪
▪40▪
▪41▪
▪42▪
A/N please read!
▪43▪
▪44▪
▪45▪
▪46▪
▪47▪

▪25▪

2.8K 67 14
By Larrymarvelstan

outline- peter lived at the tower under Tony's care May is off on a two year business trip.

Peter sat in class he wasn't really paying much attention as to what was going on around him. The school bell rang violently signaling the end of the lesson. Peter snapped out of his trance and looked up packing away his things.

He walked out the class and down to his locker where Flash started yelling "going to introduce us to your best friends the Avengers Penis?

"wait what?" Peter turned to Flash "were you not paying attention nerd we are going to the Avengers tower now" 

Peter flinched this is why Tony looked so smug this morning Flash was evidently about to throw another insult but a thick sketchbook flew at his head. Flash winced as the book hit the back of his head.

"Oh sorry flash I dropped my sketchbook" said Mj who had obviously hurled the sketchbook as hard as she could at Flash's head. Peter stifled laughter as he knew that would only make it worse for him. He looked at the book lying on the floor it had fallen open at a sketch of Peter Mj and Ned standing together each had writing above their heads.

Mj stepped forward and snatched up the book. Mr Harrington ran over "guys no no dont fight no violence Mj you shouldn't physically hurt people." Flash looked extremely smug, "not to mention don't give people good reasons to throw books at you" 

Mj laughed while Peter and Ned were surprised that no one got in trouble. Peter grinned and collected his things from his locker he would be staying at the tower after the tour anyway.

When the group arrived Peter stood staring at the doors, Avengers tower, his home. This would totally be the end of Peter. 

They stepped in and immediately heard a loud dramatic voice- Tony Stark. Peter tried to hide behind Ned much to the confusion of his classmates. 

Tony walked towards the group and Peter was stressing. "Hello Midtown Tech! It has been brought to my attention that this is an extremely special tour group" there was a murmur in the group "you wonder why? There is someone extremely important within the group who is special to me and the other Avengers." Tony grinned scanning the group smirking when his eyes passed over Peter hiding behind Ned. "oh and of course his two best friends" 

Peter groaned inwardly regretting coming. Mj and Ned thought this whole situation was extremely funny like the absolute funniest. They looked around taking the expressions of the class in most looked confused except for a few who seemed to be somewhat interested and then there was Flash all puffed up and smug standing between his two friends. Of course Flash thought Tony was talking about him the Ego on that boy is insane. 

When Mj saw Flash she snickered Tony also saw Flash and failed to stifle laughter. Flash looked surprised before asking "who is this special person?" Tony grinned "not who you might expect I won't tell but I hate to inform him that the others are joining us in a matter of seconds"

Peter didn't dare react everyone was watching for a reaction. Mj actually started laughing and had to cover her mouth as she watched the other Avengers appear. 

Peter grinned Thor was back on world but if Thor was here the so was- "peter" a voice whispered in his ear. Peter jumped about a foot in the air and spun around seeing Loki "OH MY GGGGGOODNESS UNCLE LOKI!!! YOU ARE BACK ON EARTH BUT YOU CANT SNEAK UP ON POOR INNOCENT PETER'S!!" Peter ranted and was still breathing heavily from the surprise. 

"ugh well now you have scared the web outta me can you take me back to Asgard or kill me? I must escape this painful torture!" Loki smiled mischievously as Loki does "nope sorry Peter you are stuck here"

Peter groaned as the other Avengers waved or smirked evilly. "lets go inside ki- Lets go inside kids" Tony gestured into the scanner and walked through

  Tony Stark genius playboy philanthropist level 10 Alpha eternity.

A few more people walked through until only Peter and Flash were left to go Flash store through the scanner grinning smugly. 

Eugene Thompson Basic tour access. All the Avengers eyes darkened as they recognized the name of the boy who bullied their sweet kind innocent Peter. 

The Avengers were edging toward Steve and Peter was giving them warning looks. 

There was a whistle of air that only Peter heard and his spidey sense went off. "FOR GOODNESS SAKE NAT?!" Peter screamed as he jumped an inhuman distance and caught the knife Nat had thrown at Flash's head, he looked up to find the blade inches from flashes face while Peter's hand grasped the hilt of the dagger. Peter spun the knife around his fingers stepping away and turning to Nat and his class. Who were now staring Peter had jumped About twenty meters and caught a knife no one even saw. People were yelling in surprise. 

"NATASHA WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TRYING TO KILL INNOCENT MINORS?!" She shrugged "erm not to?" "and what did you just do?"

"I tried to kill an Evil asshole of a kid" peter slammed his hand into his face. "Nat what was rule one on the list I gave you?" 

"um respect Vine and Memes oh no that was rule three um oh dont kill minors even if they are evil assholes?" "exactly Nat" Peter handed Nat the dagger back and she sheathed it.

Flash was fuming "HOW DOES THE STUPIDEST PUNY PARKER KNOW THE AVENGERS I AM SO MUCH SMARTER THAN HIM HE IS STUPID HE IS AN ORPHAN HE IS POOR WHY DOES HE MATTER EVERYONE IN HIS LIFE DIED TO ESCAPE HIM!" 

Peter took a deep breath and ran out the room.

"can I kill Eugene now?" Asked Nat. Loki for once was the voice of reason "no Nat as much as I want to that would upset our beloved Peter more"

Everyone watched as Tony walked over to flash menacingly. "LISTEN HERE YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BITCH PETER IS MY KID AND ALL THE AVENGERS LOVE HIM HE IS THREE THOUSAND TIMES THE PERSON YOU WILL EVER HOPE TO BE HE IS SWEET KIND SMART HELPFUL AND THE BEST PERSON YOU COULD MEET!" Mj and Ned ran after Peter while Tony ranted. 

They found him head in his knees in the corner of his Lab. "hey peter" said Mj softly as the pair sat in front of him 

"Peter listen to me you are the most intelligent person here maybe even smarter than Tony, you are one of the strongest people we know! For heavens sake you are Spiderman you are strong you are brave powerful smart kind and most importantly loved by every damn person you come into contact with!" Mj was practically shouting at this point Peter had stopped crying and now both he and Ned were staring at her so passionately defending him. 

She calmed down and looked at the two awed boys "You really think that?" Peter said quietly Both Ned and Mj responded "OF course we do!" 

Peter pulled Mj down to the floor and hugged her before kissing her cheek "gah Peter" she yelped yanking backwards. Peter chuckled "you know I saw your crisis sketchbook earlier?" Her eyes widened "you did you weren't supposed to see that!"

 Peter smirked "crisis of cuteness huh?" Mj Blushed and then whacked him with the offending book. "awh so you dont like me like that then?" Mj blushed again "I didn't say that"

Peter turned to Ned "I think we broke Mj" Ned nodded in response. 

"oh shut up loser!" Peter grinned again "so I am a Brave Smart Kind Loved Loser?" 

"exactly" Ned turned away as Peter kissed Mj quickly and pulled her into a hug. "you know the most dreaded day ever turned into one of the best days of my life" murmured Peter. 

Ned grinned "yeah but lets go show the class badass Peter" Peter texted Tony 

I am Ok cause of Ned and Mj I am coming back and Spiderman might make an appearance. 

Tony Looked at the message and back at the avengers then to Peter's cowering class. "you Kids are Lucky Spiderman just save your asses" He forwarded Peter's message to the rest of the avengers who read it over and realized what the kid was doing.

Everyone looked up as Peter in the Spider suit came out of the elevator he had his mask on. People gaped at Ned and Mj following behind Spiderman. 

Tony grinned as he came over. Peter decided to swing over and nodded to Nat who threw another dagger at Flash Peter jumped another twenty meters and stopped the dagger inches from flash's face again he looked up "hey Flash you need to stop almost getting killed by Nat"

"Oh spiderman what an honor" The smart people had noticed what was going on Spiderman was doing the same thing as Peter had minutes ago. he spun the blade and handed it back to Nat before turning to the class Flash especially.

"Oh it's an honor now is it?" Flash gulped at the cold in the tone. "So if it is an honor to meet me now then when I saved your ass not in the suit was it not an honor" Flash gulped "um im not sure what you mean" "let me re jog your memory Peter walked swung over the top of the scanner and Nat threw a dagger at Flash yet again. Peter Jumped into the air allowing his suit to disappear leaving him in his normal clothes as he landed catching the dagger again.

He looked up to gasps and awed looks "now you remember?" Peter said a fire that no one had seen in his eyes before. It was scary. "You know what Flash I'll give you a chance but next time I wont be there to stop Nat" Peter's suit reappeared without the mask and he walked back over to Tony.

"Well done Kid I'm proud" He said hugging Peter. Peter smiled and ran over to Mj giving her a quick kiss before hopping onto the ceiling to follow the tour. It would be a surprise for the other interns who were actually interns to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 72.4K 43
Charming and elusive Evie Walker is certifiably the cutest girl at Somerset High, yet there is something off about her. Liam Davis is certifiably th...
389K 7.6K 79
TRIGGER WARNING! This story may not be well written, but it does describe abuse. Please be safe when reading it. Percy Jackson is a 16 year old morta...
637K 32K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 28K 95
i was going to go through and edit all of this but actually i have decided i don't want to so just try and pretend it doesn't look like it was writte...