M. Hatsume X F! Reader: The D...

By idykgxhkxld

So I haven't seen a lot of these and decided to write a Hatsume x fem reader because I love her. Basic love s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The infamous chaos trio
Chapter 2: New Beginnings
Chapter 3: Panic (Sometimes) Causes Great Things
Chapter 4: Our Teacher's Homeless?
Chapter 5: New Revelations
Chapter 6: Alarms are (Always) Annoying
Chapter 7: The First Attack
Chapter 8: Sleepover
Chapter 9: Announcements & Anxiety
Chapter 10: Recklessness is Rewarded, is it not?
Chapter 11: The Devil in Pink
Chapter 12: Acid Rain
Chapter 13: Thunder Clap
Chapter 14: one collective dead brain cell indeed
Chapter 15: As normal as it can get
Chapter 16: TikTok Famous
Chapter 17: A Hero's Two Sides
Chapter 18: The Chess Board's Queen
Chapter 19: Promise to an Idol
Chapter 20: A Day in the Life of a Hero
Chapter 21: fanning the flames
Chapter 22: Bloodthirsty maniacs
Chapter 23: Sugar, Spice and everything nice
Chapter 24: a first time for everything
Chapter 25: Final exams
Chapter 26: Confessions and Decisions
Movie Special
Movie Part 2
Movie part 3
Movie Part 4
Chapter 28: a second family
Chapter 29: Whirling Chaos
Chapter 30: Profit and Loss
Chapter 31: Hospital Coffee
Chapter 32: Back in business
Chapter 33: the first day back
Chapter 34: Enter Hatsume Mei
Chapter 35: on cloud nine
Chapter 36: the eye of the storm
Chapter 37: the hurricane's true power
Chapter 38: a weird sensation
Chapter 39: true leadership
Chapter 40: the aftermath of the exam
Chapter 41: Second semester, Go!
Chapter 42: U.A's big three
Chapter 43: Amajiki Tamaki
Chapter 44: Sacrifice
Chapter 45: You got this, Red Riot!
Chapter 46: unwarranted worries
Chapter 47: breaking point
Chapter 48: Go time!
Chapter 49: a sidekick's pledge
Chapter 50: frustration and agitation
Chapter 51: the saviour and the saved
Chapter 52: the future storyteller
Chapter 53: a life cut short
Chapter 54: the school festival
Chapter 55: Freedom
Chapter 56: A taste of happiness
regarding the 50th chapter special
50th Chapter special - the chaos that is class A
Chapter 57: Prepping for the school fest is the funniest part (pt.1)
Chapter 58: a sister's vow
Chapter 59: Prepping for the school fest is the funniest part (pt. 2)
Chapter 60: School Fest, Start!
Chapter 61: Let it Flow! School Festival!
Chapter 62: Withered Love
Chapter 63: Pain and Misfortune
Chapter 64: the sidekick known as Cloud Nine
Chapter 65: Silence isn't always Golden
Chapter 66: Todoroki Enji: the symbol of determination
Chapter 67: the pressure of the press
Chapter 68: the end to a new beginning
Q&A
Extra - Pride Month Oneshot

Chapter 27: a hopeful beginning

582 34 12
By idykgxhkxld

The weeklong stay at I-Island was over and you were all back on U.A grounds, waiting for the bus for the training camp.

Everyone was hyped and ready with their luggage.

"This'll be amazing!" Mina cheered.

"Glad you guys are tagging along. Aizawa really had us huh?" You grinned, insulting the entire supplementary group at once.

The bus arrived shortly afterward, everyone excitedly loading their luggage and getting on.

If anyone asked you to describe your class in one word, you'd say chaotic. The bus was filled with noise and chatter as students were standing and laughing in anticipation.

You were seated next to Jirou, behind Kaminari and Kirishima, but that didn't stop you from pulling stupid pranks.

"Guys watch this," you whispered climbing up the walls of the bus. You were stuck on to the ceiling, right up Bakugo who was peacefully reading a romance manga.

And then you dropped down straight on to his lap.

"Hey Kacchan," you smirked, making yourself comfortable.

"Air Head get the hell off me!" He yelled, squirming around.

"Wait I've read this series! How far are you?" You asked him, pointing to the book in hand.

The entire ordeal was filmed and uploaded by Mina while Jirou, Denki and Kirishima were laughing their assess off. Of course, Iida was also yelling at you for your tomfoolery.

"Iida-kun, you're like a teacher. Maybe that job's better for you?" You hummed, completely ignoring whatever other bullshit he spouted.

"Here we see Class A's very own Shirakumo Y/N in its natural habitat: chaos. This rare creature appears to have attracted the wild demon- NO DON'T KILL ME!" Mina gave a commentary, only to be nearly murdered by the demon himself.

You grabbed said demon through sheer wind force and dragged him back, saving Mina's life in the process.

"If you're going to get up, at least give me a warning. You're warm and comfy," you mumbled, laying back down on him.

"Why is that your concern? He nearly killed me!" Mina whined.

"This is class 1-A we're talking about, this shit's normal," you dead panned.

"How are you such a badass in battle but have no brain everywhere else?" Bakugo grumbled going back to the manga.

Meanwhile Todoroki was staring at you in confusion while Midoriya was having an existential crisis.

Why?

Neither of them ever thought that someone would dare to go within a 1 cm radius near the ticking time bomb.

"Turn the page," you mumbled drowsily.

"Huh? Are you telling me what to do?" Bakugo yelled at you.

"Yes. Now shut up and turn the page."

After a bunch of grumbling he finally did as you asked.

The class certainly wasn't quiet but it was painfully obvious that they were intrigued by your friendship. (I low key think these two would have the best dynamic after Denki and Y/N)

Unfortunately, the bus stopped after just an hour of chaos surrounding you and you got down.

"Sensei, this is the middle of nowhere. Unless we're camping in a desert, I don't see the point of being here," you pointed out.

"Eraserhead? Is that you?" A familiar voice called out.

Mandalay from the old hero group was here with Pixie Bob, presumably to escort the class to camp.

You readied your quirk anyways. After knowing the hero group for 10 years, you learned to doubt every action they took.

Midoriya correctly identified the duo as two of the famous hero group, while Mandalay and Eraserhead explained.

"You'll be walking to camp," Mandalay smirked, looking straight at you knowing you'd figured it out. You only smirked in response.

A good majority of the class was terrified when the direction of camp was pointed out. That fear only increased when they realised there was a time limit set in place.

Before you could register anything though, the ground collapsed beneath you, causing a major avalanche. There were those lucky enough to be able to slow the fall, but others simply fell.

"Shoto-kun give me some fire!" You called.

The half and half boy was sliding down on ice and sent a blast of flames your way, confused at the request.

You used the heat from the fire and sent a huge gust of wind downwards, giving everyone an uplift.

It wasn't the best option, rather a poor substitute, but it did help.

Mere seconds later, everyone was on the ground and on their feet, instead of on their faces like they thought.

"Thanks a lot Shirakumo-San!" Kirishima grinned.

"Thank me later, we're about to get pummeled to nothing," your eyes widened as you saw the fleet of giant mud robotic things behind him.

Koda attempted to use his quirk to talk to them, though it didn't work.

"They're made of mud, we can't talk to them," Midoriya realised, preparing his quirk. Todoroki, Iida, Bakugo and you did the same.

"Bet I can kill more than you," you smirked at Bakugo, before running off headfirst into the danger, the blonde close behind, angered at your remark.

The five of you who'd been through more danger and training than the majority of the class easily defeated a good number of the bots, both Bakugo and you keeping track of how many you killed.

Your sense move was always on, tracking more and more bots as they came your way.

"Someone handle the left wing!" You yelled, demolishing another one.

"On it!" Kirishima and Denki gave you a thumbs up.

After what seemed like millions of robots and hundreds of hours, you finally showed up at camp looking like a bunch of beaten up pointe shoes.

Clearly, you were all very beaten up.

Surprisingly, Midoriya hadn't broken a bone and the only side effect that kicked in for you were blisters.

"You said it'd take us 3 hours! It's already way past lunch," Mina groaned.

"Sorry, we calculated on our times," Mandalay gave you a devilish smirk.

Before any of you could register it, Pixie Bob was all over the five of you that arrived first, exclaiming how talented and quick thinking you were.

Though Midoriya's focus wasn't on that, but rather on the young boy behind Mandalay.

"That's my nephew, Kota," Mandalay introduced him.

Midoriya went to say hi to the child, though it didn't go as expected.

"Brat's got spunk," Bakugo smirked at the quivering greenette who just got punched where the sun don't shine.

"Isn't he just like you?" Todoroki raised an eyebrow.

"Listen here you half and half bastard-" Bakugo began threatening him, but was cut off by Aizawa's glare.

"How many did you get?" You whispered to your friend during Aizawa's lecture.

"1103. You?" Bakugo raised an eyebrow.

"1104," you grinned.

"Shirakumo, Bakugo, if you don't shut up I'll put you in the supplementary course as well," Aizawa glared.

"Yessir," you both responded simultaneously, fearing his wrath.

Once the lecture was over, you all had a heavy meal and carried your baggages to the assigned dorms.

Training camp had officially begun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 159 9
"𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶" "𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶." "𝘏𝘮?" "𝘐 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭...
58.9K 439 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
1.9K 47 24
After school, Hotaru thought things would slow down for herself and her growing family. With all of her classmates getting married, having children...
434 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...