HE and ME Impossible ✔️

By Ahsana_

When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when... More

Before you read
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
Part 7
part 8
part Nine
Part Ten
part 11
Part 12
part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
A/N
Part 36
part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Sequel
epilogue

Part 16

2.8K 184 20
By Ahsana_

I cant believe it reached 16 chapters.

Neha POV

I am smiling, smiling and again smiling remembering them. How I missed them? Before we used to tease each other, fight, and pulling legs. Noora comes to my room and messed my bed all the time whenever I went to college. Earlier it was irritating but now, I am missing them like hell.

After parking the car Ayaan looked at and asked, "what made you so happy? "

"Tomorrow Naina and Noora will come. I am so happy and they asked me to buy sandwiches and ice creams, so don't forget to buy these things. " I smiled but he folded his hands and raised his eye brow.

"Don't feel like I am counting on you. It was you who don't allow me to step outside because of your stupid enemies. " I looked a him.

"But I didn't tell anything. I will buy it, there is no problem for that. By the way Fahad too come tomorrow. "

"Woooow!!! That's good. I heard that he gonna stay with us. " I am happy that I don't have to stay here alone, yeah of course with boring Ayaan and his gunmen.

"Yeah, he is. " We walked out of the car. The two gunmen Prithvi and Aman came and saluted him for only makes me laugh. Today my mood is good, after all they will come tomorrow.

"You don't need to salute him." I whispered them when he went inside...

"That's your duty Madam" Prithvi wont stop calling me as Madam.

"It's a part of our job. " Aman too. Anyway it is their wish.

After changing dress and walking here and there I am feeling bored. That Ayaan is reading something. Since childhood I hate reading. Sitting next to him, I turned on the TV and played a movie. Mystery thrillers are my favorite.

"Where are you going? " He stood up.

"I am reading and you played movie. How can I read it Neha? "

"You should have concentration. " I defended. After sighing he switched off the TV, the nerve of him.

"Why you turned it off? "

"Are you planning to stay seperate room from tomorrow also. Fahad is going to stay here and your siblings will come tomorrow. At least take your things to our room so that they won't get any suspicious." Our room?

"Let it be night. I will do it. " I looked at him, I am bored.

"Ayaan, I don't know anything about you. Just tell me about yourself. "

"Thank you. At last you like to know about me." He smiled and sat back.

"What do you know about me? " He asked.

"Your name, your family and your job and at last but not least you have an enemy. " When I said this he smirked.

"I don't have an enemy." I really misunderstood him. "But I have more enemies. " What??? I know my eyes are gonna fall down any passing second..

"Do you bought enemies to have more. How did you get it. Why my Dad married me to an enemy of anyone? "

"I don't know anything but your Dad like me like you do. " Like me do, but I didn't like him. But I don't hate him. Do I like him? He is making me confused. But I don't love him that's the truth.

"Just leave it. Where did you born and brought up? Let consider this as an interview."

"Here. I born and brought up here. " He shower his hands. "Tell me about yours too. "

"Same. From childhood we three want to study outside. But my dear Orthodox Dad won't allow it but he went outside for job. " That's for the first time I find inequality.

"Next question, do you love you job? "

"Off course. I am happy that I am doing the job that I am loving. "

"That's good. I too want to be like you. " I said.

"Do you want to enroll in CBI? "

"Noo, I said I too wanted to do job that I love like you said. Being a business woman is my dream." He gulped down. why?

"Fahad too have same dream as yours." He nodded his head with a satisfaction..

"Next question. Did you love someone.? More specific any girl. I asked him but he didn't replying.

" Are you sure, do you wanna know? " Did you love someone? But I don't love him. So that's not my matter. I nodded as yes with very confidence.

"There was a girl. " I don't know why I am feeling sad. From childhood everyone told me and taught me that marriage should be loyal. That why I am feeling like this way. This kind of feeling is for the first I am feeling like that

But I don't dare to ask if he still love her.

"Who is your girlfriend? " I am scared.

"She is no more my girlfriend. " I felt some satisfaction, my burning heart now remain calm.

"Who is your ex girlfriend? "

"I don't have any ex girlfriend. " What is he saying.

"She didn't love me back. " Oops. I am feeling sorry for him.

"Don't worry, consider it as life. " What am I saying? If it isn't life, then what it is?? Seriously Neha.. He looking at me with curious eyes.

"What about you? " He gulped down. "Do you have boy friend or did you have? "

"I don't like boys and you are asking me about boyfriends."

"What's with boys? " He is not gonna end the topic.

"Don't tell anyone. I don't like my Dad that's caused me to hate all boys. Sometimes I hate them because they consider girls as weak and society prefer boys over girls. "

"Don't tell me you are jealous of boys. " I closed by eyes and open it. I am feminist.

"Okay , I am jealous of boys because whenever girls do house hold chores the so called boys just sit at home and enjoy or go outside to play. My orthodox parents didn't allow me to play outside. Everywhere there is inequality and you too. "..

" What have I done? "He surprised.

" You too ask me to don't go outside alone. "

"That's because of your safety. "

"That's what my Dad too said. ".

" Neha, didn't you witness today's incident, I have enemies so it is not safe. "He is blabbering again. I don't look at him.

" And in my home, me and Fahad help Ammi. Don't hate all boys because of someone. "

"But there isn't anyone whom I know is good. "

"Don't you find me.? " He asked. I nodded , yeah he is good.

"But my hate for them. There is more reason and I don't like to share it now. I will share when I feel. " I stood up, but he isn't curious, why?

"Evening let's go and play badminton. " He said from behind.

"Really? " Its unexpected. "Then we can play tomorrow too with our siblings. " I am so happy.

"Shift your things to our home. " He didn't forget that. Anyway I need to act or else our family makes it worse. But I will sleep today alone. And tomorrow I will make them stay here and sleep with them.

Shifting things are the difficult job, Aman came and helped me. Don't forget he calls me again as Mrs samshudheen. He is not gonna change anytime soon. I will tell Ayaan about it and makes them call me as Neha.

"We need to place a couch too. " I said when I heard door opening sound from the washroom. His hairs are wet and water is dropping to his face. He didn't wear any shirts. Oh no. I turned back.

I saw many of shirtless men but I can't see him like that. He who don't dry his hairs are teaching me to dry mt hair. How insane.

"Put on your dress. " I announced.

"Done." He replied.

"Don't you have shame to walk naked? " I asked.

"I wasn't naked and I didn't expect you to come here. "

"Anyway leave the matter." Or else it will be embarrassing. I walked outside of the room and called Divya. It has been too long since I called her, yeah one day is too long.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 22.1K 61
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
123K 4.3K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...
1.9M 99.2K 57
Rehan's mother is a typical Indian mother, who wants to get her son married before he turns 28. And also she doesn't want him to marry his cunning au...
2.1M 107K 78
Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fire in him wasn't letting him see anythin...