Finding Love In An Arranged M...

By Shrutigajendra

❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not... More

Cast
Author's Note
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter.21
Chapter.22
Chapter.23
Chapter.24
Chapter.25
Chapter.26
Chapter.27
Chapter.28
Chapter.29
Chapter.30
Chapter.31
Chapter.32
Chapter.33
Chapter.34
Chapter.35
Chapter.36
Chapter.37
Chapter.38
Chapter.39
Chapter.40
Chapter.41
Chapter.42
Chapter.43
Chapter.44
Chapter.45
Chapter.46
Chapter.47
Chapter.48
Chapter.49
Chapter.50
Important
Chapter.51
Chapter. 52
Chapter.53
Chapter.54
Chapter. 55
Chapter.56
Chapter.57
Chapter.58
Chapter.59
Chapter.60
Chapter. 61
Chapter. 62
Chapter.63
Chapter. 64
Chapter. 65
Chapter. 66
Chapter. 67
Chapter. 68
Chapter.69
Chapter.70
Chapter.71
Chapter.72
Chapter.73
Chapter.74
Chapter.75
Chapter.76
Chapter.77
Chapter 78
Chapter. 79
Chapter.80
Chapter.81
Chapter.82
Chapter.83
Chapter.84
Chapter.85
Chapter.86
Chapter.87
Chapter. 88
Chapter.89
Chapter. 90
Chapter.91
Chapter. 92
Chapter. 93
Chapter. 94
Chapter. 95
Chapter.96
Chapter. 97
Chapter.98
Chapter. 99
Chapter. 100
Chapter. 101
Chapter. 102
Chapter.103
Chapter.104
Chapter.105
Chapter. 106
Chapter. 107
Chapter. 108
Chapter.109
Chapter.110
Chapter.111
Chapter.112
Chapter.113
Chapter.114
Chapter.115
Chapter.116
Chapter.117
Chapter.118
Chapter.119
Chapter.120
Chapter.121
Chapter.122
Chapter.123
Chapter.124
Chapter.125
Chapter.126
Chapter.127
CHAPTER.128
Chapter.129
Chapter.130
Chapter.131
Chapter.132
Chapter. 133
Chapter.134
Chapter.135
Chapter.136
Chapter.137
Chapter.138
Chapter.139
Chapter.140
Chapter.141
Chapter.142
Chapter.143
Chapter.144
Chapter.145
Chapter.146
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter.7

36.5K 1.8K 302
By Shrutigajendra

Kabhi main muskura aaungi tumhen dekhkar,
Kabhi Tum bhi muskura Dena meri aur dekhkar
Fir dekhna yah jindagi kitni haseen ho jayegi

Author's pov

Ram, Raunak, and Ranjan, the three sitting and looking at each other without uttering words from their mouths and looking very deeply concerned about some matter.

Finally out of frustration Ram breaks the silence and shouts while looking at Raunak.

"Are you sure ..... if you are not sure about this then I will break your all teeth with one punch..."

Raunak immediately sits on the floor and holds his legs set then on his lap and starts massaging them then says.

"I am 100% sure dadu ... I swear on you."

Raunak starts swearing by placing his hand on his head but Ram stops his hand in the air still, Raunak forcefully places his hand on Ram's head.

"Dadu's swear..."

Ram immediately grabs his hand and twists it with force, then says.

"I have to see the children of Golu right now ..... I have lots of plans so I don't trust you at all .... So don't you dare to swear on me .... Even though I do not know how many things to do........ I have to take your grandma on a world tour too ... so it is necessary for me to live a lot .... I want to live 25 years more now ...... if you are very fond of swearing so swear on yourself."

Raunak immediately place his hand on his head and held his little bit of skin around his throat in a small pinch and said.

"I swear on myself I am telling you the truth ..... Adhyay smiled.... Adhyay was smiling at that girl in that white suit what is her name ..... Yes, Shravya ..... he was not just smiling at her but he was also trying to look at that girl by stealing the glance off of her side."

Ranjan who had been listening to all his things for a long time looks at him and asks him with great concern.

"So your saint friends said something or remained silent like what he is fond of."

"No, as usual ... silent..... "

"What type of friend are you? You did not ask anything about that girl, where did they meet?..... How long did she meet him?.... Have you ever seen that girl with him?..."

"No bade papa .... he does not tell me anything ... you know what I also called my sister-in-law a beautiful chick to tease him... That he scold me by saying something to me, why I am addressing her like this and all ..... but no .... "

While talking about this matter he holds both his ears and looks up while apologetically joining his hands.

But after listening to him Ram hits a very hard smack on his head because of which Raunak falls on the floor after that Ram sits on his stomach and says.

"You manners less brat .... How dare you to call my daughter-in-law a chick .... "

"Sorry yaar ..... I just want to tease Adhyay ... so that he can tell me anything about that girl .... sorry ... bhabhi Ji."

Ram suddenly holds Raunak's collar and brings his face very close to him and says very softly.

"Only on one condition ..... I want every information about my would-be daughter-in-law as soon as possible ..... get it...."

"Hell mugambo .... "

Author's pov

When Adhyay comes to the dining table after completing his exercise session at his home gym, he finds everyone present there apart from Raunak, out of curiosity he asked his sister about his idiot friend.

"Where is the joker?"

But Rithika stares at him instead of replying to him and keeps looking at him like this until he speaks again.

"Did I do something?"

"I hate you...."

She shouts loudly while banging on the table along with this she gets up from her chair with a jerk, due to which her chair also falls, and with this, she runs outside immediately.

Adhyay keeps watching her as she goes out of his sight and questions himself.

"What happens ....."

He turned and looked at the people sitting at the dining table who was staring at him like they would eat him alive.

He also looks at each person one by one, then he is about to speak anything but Revathi throws a spoon to his side but he ducks down on the floor to keep save himself from her attack and says while keep hiding under the table.

"What's going on here?"

He again sits on his chair and looks towards Revathi who is regularly staring at him and at last she shouts.

"I hate you..."

"Fine ... but what is the reason???..."

He looks at his mother who is weeping silently but serving breakfast to everyone, he stands up from his seat and holds her from her shoulders, turns her towards his side, and says.

"What happened, mom .... why are you crying???"

Anjana looks at him with her teary eyes and bursts into crying very loudly and says.

"You already loved a girl and in memory of that girl you have not married anyone till date ..... and you never told us anything about your love ...... but you kept depressed inside because you failed in your love...."

"What ...... who told you all this shit ??"

They all looked at each other and shouted together.

" Raunak.."

"I will kill him .."

Author's pov

Raunak is constantly looking at Shravya's house and sipping his coffee and looking at his watch again and again.

That's when his phone starts ringing very loudly. He looks at his phone leisurely but his gentle features turn into frightened because Adhyay's name is flashing on the screen of the mobile but he can already imagine his angry face.

He makes a cross on his chest while remembering God so that God keeps him away from every problem then he presses the green button with lots of difficulties.

Even he can say "HELLO" to him, so there is a very loud screaming starting from the other side of the phone.

"What do you think of yourself ...... you will make any story and tell these people ...... and I will do whatever you want..."

"Look Sadu .... No no Adu ... my most lovely friend ..... calm down dear."

"Bull shit on your calm down.... "

That is when his eyesight attracts Shravya's glimpses, he smiles and says.

"Wow ...... dude you know what bhabhiji looks more beautiful, not only in white color but also in yellow color."

Shravya sits in her car in the passenger seat with her sister and leaves from there.

"Raunak .... look I am telling you very clearly I will kill you if you do anything..... "

"Okay, darling .... Muah .... ( Kisses his mobile screen) ok I have to go now we will talk about this later....."

"Raunak ... "

Adhyay shouts very loudly but Raunak does not listen to him at all and immediately disconnects his phone and starts his car quickly to chase them.

Raunak is constantly chasing Shravya's car and after some time that car stops in front of a college, Shravya smilingly gets out of the car and bids bye to her sister.

Raunak is still looking at her as she goes inside the college but he is still constantly looking at the college with a slightly open his mouth then says.

"Rit's college ...... sadu you are a very lucky dude."

Hello, lovelies,

Here is an update, I hope you like it please let me know.

What do you think about the relationship between Adhyay and Shravya?

What do you think about what happened next???

Take care and stay safe, please do not go out, it's a very crucial time, love you all and pray for your safety.

Thank you for reading this book.

Please 🙏 vote, share and comment.

SG

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 7.3K 28
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to..." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos. (B...
93.5K 5.2K 37
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
1.6M 70.2K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ ʜɪɴɢʟɪꜱʜ (ʜɪɴᴅɪ+ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...
298K 19.2K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...