Step Daddy Keith | 18+

By Itz_zo_Izzy

They say its the worst when your parents get divorced. Y/n thought they'd always be the happy little family... More

Divorce
New Daddy
Wear Something Pretty
The Rolling Stones
A little too much to drink
Because of you
I can't remember
I want to go home
The kiss
Night at the Whisky
I want you
The Beach
No
Only you
Make me yours
Caught... sort of
Dreams
Santa Monica
Don't worry my love
Royalty
On the road
Fireplace
I love you
Bad Medicine... oh and they knew too
Now Daddy knows
Jealous
Not feeling so well
Which one is right?
Disaster
Dead Flowers
Heartache
You make me cry
Not like you
Fantasy
Please Daddy
Wild horses
Tempation falls
I'm just your fool
I can't let you go
Mixed Emotions
Home Sweet Home
Just the two of us
Light my Love
Tough Choices
New Friends
Time for You
All Over The Place
Fun Memories
New Step-dad
Farewell
Miss you
On the run
Assumptions
Suspicious Minds
Conflicted
Aftermath
Just a Little Longer
Surprise
Crazy Vacation
A/N
You can't say we never tried
I'm Not The Only One

Diamonds

833 27 1
By Itz_zo_Izzy

I knew right then and there I really did have nothing to worry about.
~•~•~•~•~

We were back home now and summer was only a week away, we were so close to being free. I had been in such a bubble for the past few months that I lost track of reality.

I was spending more time with my parents and even had quite a serious conversation with my mother. And it seemed just like any other conversation we have, I felt extremely guilty inside.

"Hey honey is it ok if we talk for a minute." My mom called for me as I was helping her prepare the food for the gathering, she looked serious which made me a bit nervous.

"Sure what about?" I replied not taking my eyes off what I was doing.

"You know the reason why your father and I split up was because I was seeing other people." She began.

Other people? So it wasn't only Keith?

"Yeah." I waited for her to continue.

"I thought me and Keith had something going on but recently... he's been kind of distant." She said sounding upset at the fact. I said nothing to see if she would elaborate on what she meant exactly.

"It's not the same, we barely talk or see each other, we barely have time for each other if I'm not busy he is." She sighed and I stayed silent not knowing what to say.

"What did I expect, he's a musician... he's probably seeing a different woman every night, what if he never had feelings for me and was using me this whole time." She went on shaking her head.

"But for what it's not like we ever even slept together." Her brows knitted trying to think of a reason.

"The more I think about it the more questions I have about it all, I think it's best if I moved on and start dating around again." I've never felt like such a bad person in my life before but I had to say something.

"I think it's best to be available, don't spend your time overthinking it." I genuinely wanted to give her advice so she could move on and forget all about Keith. I did love my mother so I was going to talk to Keith about what he's going to do instead of leading her on.

"You're right." She nodded and finally changed the subject.

I even got to meet Keith's son, Marlon at the gathering mom had invited them. I knew he had a son from his previous relationship from the media but whenever we were together it never came to mind.

"I hope it doesn't change the way you feel about me." Keith asked with a worried expression.

"Of course not Keith, why would it?" I caressed his slightly rough, unshaven cheek.

"I love children." I looked over at Marlon who was busy playing with a stuffed giraffe he had found in my room.

"You do." Keith's eyes seemed to light up at my words.

"Yeah I've always wanted to start a family of my own." I said truthfully.

"Well then maybe one day you and I can start a beautiful family of our own darling." His eyes sparkled as he looked into mine with a toothy grin.

"I'd love that." My heart raced at the thought of me and Keith starting a family together. But I was still way too young to be thinking about starting a family. I wanted to travel and there still so much I wanted to do.

"Keith I wanted to talk to you about my mom." I brought the topic up causing his brows to knit slightly.

"What about her, she's not suspicious or suspecting anything is she?" He asked, panic slowly spread across his face.

"No not that it's just we spoke earlier and she seems very hurt you've been distancing yourself from her and I just think that wouldn't it be best if you broke things off with her?" I explained briefly.

"I understand, I know she's your mother and care about her but the only reason she thinks we're still a thing is so I can come over to see you without raising suspicion." He answered truthfully interlocking our fingers together.

"I get that but you're only over when no ones around." I replied.

"And instead of you coming over why don't I go over more often?" I added making him smile.

"I'd love that." He pecked my lips.

"Alright then I'll speak to her later today." He nodded making me feel better.

"And I see Tommy wants to bring you along on tour with the band." He changed the topic.

"Yeah he's always talked about bringing me and Kelso along with him if he ever got the chance to, comes with having a friend that can't be away from you for more than a day." I replied causing us both to laugh.

"I can see that." He chuckled.

"I'm excited that I get to go with him I really want to know who they're opening up for." I said.

"You know we're actually really close to finishing our album up and then we're touring the states this summer." He brought up the dreaded conversation, don't get me wrong new music from The Rolling Stones and a tour is amazing. But that meant we would be away from each other for a long time. The most we've been away from each other so far has been a week and it was not easy.

"That means we're going to be away from each other for quite some time." He said after I didn't say anything.

"I know." I looked down at our hands not looking forward to the days we would have to be apart.

"You know I adore you and I want to show you how much you mean to me, so I wanted to give you this." Keith pulled out a velvet box from his jacket and opened it to reveal a stunning diamond bracelet.

"Keith it's beautiful." I gasped at the sight of the glistening diamonds he took out the box. He took my hand and put it on for me.

"Thank you so much Keith, you didn't have to." I admired the beautiful piece of jewelry on my wrist.

"I know but I wanted to spoil my girl." He had a bright smile on his face warming my heart. I leaned in to give his soft lips a passionate kiss to let him know how grateful I was about his thoughtful gesture.

"Let's go downstairs before something comes up looking for us." We headed out of my room to the living room filled with people. I made my way towards my father and Tommy who were talking with the rest of the guys in the backyard.

"Hey flower." My father smiled up at me.

"Hey daddy." I sat besides him.

"Tommy was just telling me all about his band getting a record deal and how they're working on their first album, isn't that amazing." He said with a proud smile.

"It's exciting." I grinned making eye contact with a grinning Tommy.

"And I was just telling him how you're coming with us on tour, no excuses." He added raising my dads brows playfully.

"Is that so?" He asked.

"Well it's not up to me I trust you and Michael, and you guys know that, it's up to Y/n if she wants to go." My dad looked over at me.

"Are you kidding me I'd be so dumb to turn down an opportunity of getting to travel with my friends." I replied and the boys cheered. The commotion caught a few eyes and Keith's interest for him to sit at our table by me.

"Do you guys know who you're opening up for yet?" I asked.

"No but we think we're probably gonna end up touring with Aerosmith this summer which is such a dream come true." Nikki answered.

"You know what that means Y/n." Tommy cleared his throat winking at me making everyone laugh. I didn't get it.

"Really, Joe Perry do I need to make it more obvious." Tommy said with a blank face only making my dad shake his head and Keith cross his arms at how immature they were being.

The rest of the day was fun getting to spend time with family and friends. It was best to spend the most time together before I left for the whole summer and maybe longer.

The next day Tommy wanted to take me out for lunch since we haven't been spending as much time together. He was making some money now and he wanted to take me out for a friendly lunch.

"So your secret lover is giving you jewelry now?" He brought his drink up to his lips eyeing the beautiful diamond bracelet Keith had given me.

"Yeah." I smiled getting such a warm feeling just looking at it.

"He has money, it's definitely not Mick, so who is this guy Y/n?" He asked with a straight face, I hated that I had to lie to them. I really wanted to tell them, but I simply didn't know how they were going to react or if they were going to be alright with it. This could really ruin our friendship and I wasn't ready for all that.

"I told you already if it's serious enough then I'd tell you guys but until then it's not worth bringing it up." I went with the lie I had told him.

"Seems pretty serious to me he gave you a whole diamond bracelet." He crossed his arms looking hurt over the fact that I wouldn't tell him, the look hurt me twice as much.

"Look Tommy-." He cut me off.

"No Y/n I just can't seem to figure out why you won't tell me we always tell each other everything I can't see why this is any different." His voice rose slightly, this was definitely getting to him, but it just wasn't the right time. I couldn't risk it.

"Tommy please just trust me on this." I took a hold of his hand looking deep into his eyes trying to make him somehow understand. His eyes softened and he interlocked our fingers.

"You're right sorry, I just wanted to see if this guy was even worth being around you." His words and soft smile made me feel better about the situation.

"Does he treat you right?" He asked hoping to get an answer.

"He treats me like I'm the most precious thing in this world, he makes me feel so special." His faced softened at hearing the way I spoke so fondly of him.

"If you're happy then that's all that matters." He replied. There was a bit of comfortable silence before he spoke again.

"I know he's older because you like older men and he definitely has money so I know that much." He replied making me laugh at the fact that he was still trying to figure it out.

One day I'll tell you everything but not yet, not yet.

~•~•~•~•~

Hello all you beautiful people how are you all doing? I hope amazing because you all deserve to feel amazing. Hope you enjoyed the update and don't forget to vote and comment. And let me know your thoughts, things are gonna get interesting pretty soon. Anyways...

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709 87 27
Born in 1953, Beverly Madden, grows up in the era of rock and roll. She frequents concerts and journals about her experiences. She is only too aware...
169K 5.1K 37
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬." "𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮." "𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨�...
33.7K 1.3K 78
*ೃ༄.ೃ࿐ "But somewhere here in between the city walls of dying dreams, I think her death it must be killing me." *ೃ༄ ...
448K 13.8K 30
"Whatever you have that stupid grin on your face for, the answer is no. No smoking, no guns, none of your Mafia friends, none of any of that. And mos...