be with me | harukyu

By flrtyasahi

[ONGOING] what's the point of a relationship that is built on lies? ... More

紹介 ♡
普通の生活 ♡
この変態 !
ハルト
チキン
幸せな時間
うそ
また?
ジュンキュはなんかかわいい (?)
セメやウケ?
文化祭
ストーカー
ハルトの家
好きな人
焼きもち
ジェヒャク―おめでとう!
好きかも
やっと
待ってください!
俺の彼氏
もういない
ハルトは思った通りじゃない
また会った
復習
キム。ジュンキュ
忘れるわけがない
知らないこと
十分待っていた
怖い
ヤバイ!
でも
初めから始めよう
さようなら
終わりだ。

デート

784 62 51
By flrtyasahi

[ CHAPTER NAME : DATE ]

haruto looked unamused with the piece of chicken, still between his chopsticks while, junkyu still had his mouth open.

jihoon looked at them. "what on earth are the both of you doing?"

"i'm giving him food..." said haruto.

jihoon rolled his eyes and said, "i can see that. but why is he eating from you? and why are the both of you here? and why are you feeding him?"

"hyung, that's too many questions." said junkyu. "plus, it's lunch break."

"yeah, if it's lunch break why are you here? go to your classroom and eat your own lunch."

"well, that's cause haruto is my friend." said junkyu, latching onto haruto's arms who looked confused and immediately pushed him away.

"anyways, hyung. what are you doing here?" asked junkyu, raising an eyebrow.

jihoon blinked and then his face turned bright red. "i was taking...patrols."

"you came to see mashiho, didn't you?" asked junkyu, the corners of his mouth rising to form a mischievous smile.

haruto's ears perked as well, seeming to show some interest in the conversation.

"what..no, i mean, finish your food fast and return to class. if i see that even one of you is late by a minute, i'll give you cleaning detention again." said jihoon, his ears ablaze and quickly made his exit.

"AHAHAHA." said junkyu, bursting out into laughter. "did you see his face? it was bright pink. maybe what jeongwoo said was actually true."

"why do you call him hyung..?"

"because he's my brother?"

"bro---never mind, you actually look really alike."

"anyways, what do you think? it's possible?" asked junkyu, his eyes filled with interest.

haruto looked at junkyu, confused. "what is possible?"

"are you this dense? or are you really good at acting?"

"i have no idea what your talking about. i'm a foreigner."

"don't play the foreigner card. you being a foreigner has no role to play in this."

"whatever. it's not like it's anything that concerns me." said haruto, returning his focus back into his food.

junkyu remained silent for a while and then said, "are you sure? i mean, whenever i ask someone about mashiho, they always say he's here and you are also always here, so..."

"what do you mean, always? it's only the second time."

"so, you're telling me, that you don't come here every day?"

haruto looked away, unable to deny what junkyu said.

"see! i was right. anyways, you really not curious?"

"i'm not. now, let me eat my lunch in peace."

junkyu pouted. "how boring."

haruto looked at junkyu, unamused. "what are you here for now? go."

junkyu's jaw dropped in disbelief and then he got up. "fine, i'm going. you asshole."

haruto looked at junkyu, confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

junkyu walked into his class, the pout still on his face.

it was still lunch break, so jeongwoo and doyoung were still at the table, eating.

junkyu sat his chair, clearly upset.

"what happened?" asked jeongwoo, stuffing himself with doyoung's food.

"stupid haruto." said junkyu.

doyoung frowned. "haruto...haruto...wait. YOU MEAN THAT HARUTO."

jeongwoo smacked doyoung's arm. "could you be any louder than this?"

"oops"

"what about him?" asked doyoung.

junkyu opened his mouth to speak but then closed it. why was he mad at haruto again? technically, they weren't even friends. they only knew each other for two days.

"uhh...stupid haruto."

"junkyu darling, we don't understand what you're saying." said jeongwoo, with a sarcastic smile on his face.

junkyu sighed. "never mind. anyways, i think what you said about jihoon was correct. the moment i mentioned mashiho, he started blushing like crazy and he went to the roof to search for mashiho as well."

"jeongwoo rumours are never false."

"wait, you created it?"

"hmm, yeah. i just happened to run into the both of them one day and they weren't doing anything sus, it was just that the distance between them was bit...not professional."

"wow, jeongwoo. impressive."

"really?"

"no." deadpanned doyoung.

the bell rang and doyoung pouted. "i hate this. how do the both of you get to be in the same class and then there's me all alone in the other class filled with popular people. you have no idea, how suffocating it is to have jaehyuk and haruto in the same class."

"i can only imagine. i'm glad i'm in this class." said junkyu, smiling.

"me too" said jeongwoo.

"assholes." said doyoung and left the classroom, clearly upset.

jeongwoo and junkyu broke into laughter.

"actually now that you think about it, they put the all the popular people in one class. even, sihyeon and yuna are in that class." said junkyu.

"i know right. and their homeroom teacher is the new teacher. asahi."

"wait, the gorgeous one?"

"yeah."

"what the hell...and they give us the ugly jihoon?" said junkyu, snorting.

"oi, your brother is actually good-looking. it's you who looks terrible."

junkyu rolled his eyes and punched jeongwoo in the shoulder.

-----------------------------------------------

haruto sat in his classroom, fiddling with his pencil. there were many people around him, talking loudly, laughing loudly, making haruto feel suffocated.

haruto took out his phone and switched it on. wait a minute, why wasn't it switching on?

haruto shook his phone hard, as if that were to help. what the hell had happened to his phone?

the teacher entered the class but haruto was so busy with his phone, that neither did he notice the teacher, nor did he bother standing up.

"haruto? is there any problem?" said the teacher, startling haruto who immediately got up.

"is there any problem" asked asahi.

"...my phone won't work." said haruto.

asahi blinked, a bit taken back. he didn't really expect an answer from haruto but nonetheless said, "right. give it to me."

haruto walked front and gave the phone to asahi, with a clueless look on his face.

someone from the front bench whispered, "why would you give your phone to a teacher, willingly? it's obvious he's going to confiscate it."

haruto frowned.

asahi took the phone from haruto and started examining it. "ah, it might have some issue with the battery pack. you'll have to get it changed or buy a new phone. also, i was planning to confiscate it but anyways it doesn't work so what's the point?" said asahi, smiling.

haruto bowed down, and returned to his seat.

"if you need help, you can ask me." said asahi, smiling and haruto froze.

asahi was clearly such a Japanese name, how did he not notice it. but, was here for that...

haruto shook his head. asahi didn't seem like he knew about that. plus, even if he did, the first person he would report too would have to be haruto.

haruto bowed down once, showing appreciation for asahi's words.

he really hoped asahi had nothing to do involving him.

------------------------------------------------------------

"hmm, okay. you'll have to change it. I suggest buying a new phone though. I'll call them up and let them—" said mashiho, looking at the phone.

"i'll got an buy it myself. it's not a big deal." said haruto.

mashiho raised an eyebrow. "hell no. you can't go. you're not allowed to go. I'll send someone to buy it for you."

"what if I want to go?" said haruto, raising his eyebrow as if challenging mashiho.

"you simply can't. end of conversation. return back to class."

haruto opened his mouth to say something but closed it. he couldn't do this alone.

he needed some help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

junkyu smiled at what jeongwoo said. it was currently a free period for them, so they were just enjoying themselves in their little world.

the classroom door opened with a bang and the students immediately scrambled back into their seats, expecting it so be some teacher.

but instead stood a really tall boy, with thin slender legs and a gorgeous face. oh wait, it was haruto.

junkyu looked at haruto, confused. what was he doing in their classroom.

haruto's eyes scanned the classroom and then, he locked eyes with junkyu.

walking inside the class, with everyone's eyes on him, haruto made his way through the desks to junkyu's table.

"oi, what are you doing?" said junkyu.

wordlessly, he grabbed junkyu's hand and dragged him out of the class. junkyu looked at haruto and then at jeongwoo, confused.

"haruto! what are you doing?" asked junkyu, looking at the guy who was dragging him. junkyu could feel everyone's eyes on his him.

haruto brought him out of the class and joint his hands in front of junkyu.

"I need a favor."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"pst" whispered junkyu, as they stood in front of the staffroom. "speak in Korean so that I can understand."

"okay" replied haruto.

"mashiho!" said haruto as he spotted his target.

mashiho frowned as he saw haruto and then junkyu together. "is there anything the two of you want?"

"yes." said haruto. "I want to go buy my new phone. by myself."

"I already said no." said mashiho.

haruto clenched his fists, getting angrier by the passing second but junkyu grabbed his fists as if asking him to calm down.

"not my business. totally not my business." said junkyu. "but we both know about you and jihoon. so, haruto has that blackmail material hehe."

mashiho's face immediately turned bright red. "w-what?"

"he's jihoon's brother. what do you expect? plus, are you really allowed to do this? what if I tell this to..." said haruto, quickly switching languages so that junkyu doesn't understand.

mashiho looked at haruto and then said, "you can go by yourself and buy it. just...be safe"

haruto smiled, triumphant. before mashiho changed his mind, he immediately grabbed junkyu and walked out of the staff room.

"thank you so much." said haruto.

"I won't ask why mashiho was not letting you go but I need something in return. I did you such a big favor."

haruto looked at junkyu, suspicious. "what do you want?"

"let me come with you. we can go on a date"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

and that was today's update wohoo.

keep reading, commenting and voting

love,

pixiedust :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 95 36
This is a Hinata harem kinda thing ;-; My favorite ships are KageHina, AtsuHina, and OiHina, And... Well, all of them. Basically Kageyama and Hinata...
6.2K 407 24
// Wherein, Kim Junkyu, a boy who can communicate with ghosts meets Haruto Watanabe, a stray ghost who tried to find out what happened to his body...
71.4K 5.8K 62
❛MERAKI series #2❜ Park Jeongwoo got lost of himself when his ex-boyfriend, So Junghwan broke up with him to focus more on his family and career His...
34K 1.2K 23
Bad Boy The Series : Book Two After going through so much just to be together, Kim Junkyu and Watanabe Haruto thought their relationship was fine, al...