Doki Doki (Ichika Nakano x Ma...

By Paul_0918

Ichika Nakano's life changed when she met that boy As you can see in the title its a Ichika Nakano x Male Rea... More

Author's Note
The Light Pink Haired Girl
Lunch with Nee-san!
Can I Meet Him?
The Ribbon Girl
Do You Like Him?
The Star-Shaped Hairpins Girl
A Date?
What Did I Do?
Are You Free?
You Are Mine
He Interests Me
The Headphones Girl
I Want To Meet Him!
The Butterfly-Shaped Ribbons Girl
Let Me Spoil You
A Rival?
You're Safe With Me
Wanna Come To My House?
Father-in-law
Keep Dreaming!
I Promise
Don't Leave Me
The Best Ones
Something In Common
Dinner With The Shoyo Family
First Time
I Need To Pass!
Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Go Ahead
I Can't Help It!
You're So Mean!
Kyoto
Selfish
It's Okay
A Present
Not Again!
I'm Sorry!
Astonishingly Beautiful
Take Things Slow
I Still Have Them!
Closer
See You Again
Fireworks Festival!
No One Answered
Love Her, Love Him
Reunited at Last
Let It All Go
Will You Be Mine?
Same Question
What Is Their Relationship?
High School Life!
A Dangerous Girl
A Festival Crisis
Let Her Go
That Special Someone
School Camping Trip!
The Campfire Legend
A New Couple
I Don't Deserve You
First Night Together
Getting Back Together
Hot Spring Resort!
Bell of Vows
Tell The Truth
An End of an Era
Mr. and Mrs. Shoyo
I Love You

Thank You So Much!

4.2K 154 55
By Paul_0918

[3rd Person POV]

After (Y/N) and Ichika's intimate moment back in the park, both of them went home. 

When Ichika got home, she immediately watches romantic movies. She wanted to know how did they make it look like it's normal about the part when one puts her head on his shoulder as the other put his arm around her

As Ichika learns about one thing as she watches romantic movies non-stop, as it is shown to the movies; It's all fake. 

She isn't surprised by this since it's all acting. But the real question that is asked by Ichika, how did they make it look natural instead of being embarrassed about it. 

[Ichika POV]

All I have ever seen on the TV, are two people getting close together. 

The lines I've ever heard over and over again is "I like you.", "I love you.", and "You're the only one.".

Do people really say stuff like that? It just seems fake. But I don't know whether or not it actually is fake, and I don't have any experience. It's just embarrassing that the way I keep showing and declaring that becoming a top actress was my life's goal.

I don't know anything and I can't even study.

As I was rumbling on my thoughts, I saw a couple kissed on TV.

I don't know how to kiss...

It's not like I don't know about lips overlap or anything like that. I just don't have any experience.

Maybe someone should help me like it's training.

I wonder who it is?

Maybe...

(Y/N)-kun?

Nooooo!

The thought of him and I kissing makes my cheeks warmer. I wouldn't mind if it's (Y/N)-kun, but I want my first kiss to be great, not just because it was all for training.

Knock Knock

I heard someone knocking on my door then I heard someone opened it.

I look at my behind as I saw Nino, my younger sister, the second eldest of the quintuplets.

Nino was looking at my room with a disgusted look on her face.

"Ugh, your room is so messy! Can't you clean your room for once?!" Nino is now angry at me as she puts her hands on her hips.

I sweat-dropped as Nino is scolding me. I know that I am the eldest but Nino is far better at minding the house and cooking for us. Sometimes I feel embarrassed, It would be great that Nino was born first then me.

Nino then told me that dinner is ready, I get myself up as I head for the door, I noticed Nino isn't coming with me, I then look at my behind to see Nino was cleaning stuff in my room.

If I have to be honest, seeing Nino cleaning my room hurts my pride as the oldest sister.

"Doing nothing but watching movies again, and it's all romance." She said it as she picks up the DVDs on the floor.

"Well...my goal was to be a top actress someday hahaha...." I awkwardly laugh as I scratch my hair.

"Whatever, just go down already, I'll be there in a minute."

I didn't say anything as I just head on to the door. I kinda feel bad for Nino as she cleans my room and I should stop asking Yotsuba to clean my room too. As the oldest sister, I must really clean my room, it hurts my pride as the oldest sister on seeing my two younger sisters cleaning my room for me.

The Next Day

I'm in the classroom, we are now waiting for our homeroom teacher. 

I have to admit, I am nervous about seeing my test results. I feel that my palms are getting sweaty. 

"Ichika." 

I look at my side as I saw (Y/N)-kun calling to me, he gave me a sincere smile, trying to ease down my nervousness.

"Don't worry, as long you did your best, everything will be okay!" I have to admit, he looks cute when he's trying to comfort me.

I can't help myself as I smiled. I didn't say anything but I gave him a hand gesture.

A hand gesture that originated in Korea.

Formed by slightly overlapping the thumb and index finger into a heart shape.

I waited to see his reaction. He looked at it as he was confused. I saw his eyes widen as I think he got the message. I saw his face is getting red as he looks away, I believe he wanted to hide his blush from me. How cute!

I kinda feel bad that I teased (Y/N)-kun after he tried to comfort me. Maybe I should tone down the teasing.

No.

Never.

Our homeroom teacher is finally here, I noticed he has our test papers on his hands. He is gonna distribute our test papers so we can see our test results.

The homeroom teacher is now having a speech on it's okay if we fail as long you get better next time. Yada yada yada, just give us the test results already, I want this to be over already.

After some time now, I finally got my test paper, I can finally see my test results. I closed my eyes as I silently prayed that I passed. I slowly opened my eyes as I saw my test results.

42/70 

I...

I...

I feel like I have accomplished something in my life...

[3rd Person POV]

(Y/N) feels satisfied with seeing his test result. to him, all it matters that he passed. 

He then turns his attention to Ichika. He sees Ichika looks down on her test paper.

What made him surprised that he saw her test paper is wet. He saw teardrops on her test paper. 

Ichika then slowly turns her attention to (Y/N), he noticed...she was crying.

It made (Y/N) think that she had failed her test. Ichika quickly looks away to hide her tears from him.

"Why am I crying for? I passed, why am I like this?" Ichika thought to herself. She looked away from (Y/N) because she doesn't want to be seen vulnerable to him. As the eldest sister, she does the same thing because of the same reason and wants to stand strong for the sake of her sisters.

(Y/N) believes Ichika failed, but it doesn't matter to him. Passed or not, he planned on what he should do in both scenarios. 

For now, he isn't gonna speak to Ichika, he wants to give space to Ichika. He'll talk to her when they are the only two in class.

But the problem is Ichika passed and because of her tears of joy, it made (Y/N) believe that she failed. This could be a good one.

Later

School is over, the classroom is empty except for the two teenagers. (Y/N) and Ichika are still on their seats. Silence conquered the entire room, (Y/N) is thinking about what he should say to her.

Ichika finally stands up from her seat, it surprised (Y/N) as he does the same.

Ichika slowly walks towards (Y/N) with a blank expression, unable for (Y/N) to know what is she feeling right now.

What surprised (Y/N) next is Ichika forming a big smile, she then suddenly hug (Y/N) out of nowhere.

"Thank you so much, (Y/N)-kun!"

Ah, yes, (Y/N) now knows that she passed the te-

*Chu*

Huh?

*Chu*

Wait a minute.

*Chu* 

Ichika is repeatedly kissing (Y/N) on the cheek.

*Chu* *Chu* *Chu*

Stop! (Y/N) can't handle it anymore! His face is red as a tomato, his eyes turned into swirls as his legs feel wobbly and he also feels dizzy too. It's a good thing Ichika was hugging (Y/N) because he could fall any moment.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)-e-eehhhhhh?!" She said it in a sweet tone at first but then she realized what she was doing as she quickly back away from him.

Her face is red just like (Y/N)'s, she was really unaware on what she was doing until she notices it.

"This is so embarrassing! We're not even a couple *yet* but we are doing these kinds of things!" Ichika thought to herself. First of all, Ichika, that's your fault right now.

It felt like Dio stopped time for 9 seconds until Ichika broke the silence.

"(Y/N)-kun...I w-want to apologize for what I have done..." She looks down as she felt guilty, she thinks (Y/N) is feeling uncomfortable now, she thinks It'll make (Y/N) think that she's some weirdo now.

...

"(Y/N)-kun...?"

...

(Y/N) didn't say anything, Ichika then raises her head as she saw (Y/N) looking lifeless as he collapsed to the floor.

"(Y/N)-kun!" She quickly went to check on him to see if he's okay.

________________________________________________________

I would like to address something first.

I noticed people were commenting when I first revealed (Y/N)'s height. Yes, I intentionally made him smaller.

But don't worry though, as time flies by, he will get taller.

Feel free to criticize me so I can improve.

Thanks for reading this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 502 50
Each of them has their own stories, their own choices. A lot of new characters, new choices and new events, ties that will be torn and repaired. The...
95K 2.9K 61
In this story you are Y/N a normal boy who is going to have a hell of a meeting. Immerse yourself in the history of Y/N and his 4 best friends (The m...
9.7K 534 45
**second book in the series** (Y/N) arrived back in his home country... but some want him back? He returns to Japan (reluctantly) and continues to tu...
277K 6.3K 53
(Y/N) (L/N) is a lazy but very smart student. In class, he will either sleep or draw something. He doesn't have any family member. He live alone in h...