Farewell to You (Deku x Reade...

By IzumiiHoshii

ఌYou take a vacation to Musutafu for the summer. Where just happens to live a smol broccoli. You explore the... More

Chapter 1~The Milk
Chapter 2~The Jacket
Chapter 3~The talk
Chapter 4~Moonlight
Chapter 5~ Beach Day
Chapter 6~Be Careful!!
Chapter 7~The Accident
Chapter 8~Goodbyes
Chapter 9~Part one
Halloween Chapter Thing??
Chapter 9~Part two
Chapter 10~Bakugo
Chapter 11~'Your on TV!?'
Chapter 12~Clouds
Chapter 13~Wet Cheeks
Chapter 14~The phone call
Chapter 15~Home Again
Chapter 16~Yakeru
Chapter 17~Uh, who are you again?
💚❤️💚Christmas Special❤️💚❤️
Chapter 18~So we meet again
Chapter 19~Just a another day
Chapter 20~Hotaru Ukiiyo
Chapter 21~Teeny Tiny Y/N
Chpater 22~Problem solved?
Chapter 23~Mochi Date
Chapter 24~keep chasing
Chapter 25~♥︎♥︎♥︎
Chapter 26~ Heaven's Eye
Chapter 27~Resolution
Chapter 28~Return
Chapter 29~Quirks

Chapter 30~Farewells

420 7 8
By IzumiiHoshii

Last chapter (•́•̀)

You head out the door and begin to head towards the beach. You stop as you pass it. You hold your hand up towards your chest and close your eyes. Taking in this moment.
So many memories were made here...I can't help but feel a bit depressed knowing that I can't continue here...

You sigh-

You hear your phone buzz from your pocket. You jump at it as it startled you. You pick it up and see that Izuku's calling. You pause and smile at the thought of him. You then answer.

"Hello?" You say softly.

"Y/N! D-do you think you could meet me at townsaqure? T-there's something I wanna tell..y-you.." he says as he softly speaks the last part.

"Mm, yea sure. I-I was just about to look for you." You say with a slight chuckle.

"O-oh, well perfect timing I guess." He says with a slight chuckle as well.

"Mm k, I'll see you there," you say.

"Y-yeah."

You end the call. As the thought of moving away becomes more vivid and rapidly approaching. Your moods changes a bit.
Today's really the last day I'll see him...

...

-Izuku POV-

I stand waiting at a street pole as I see Y/N cross the street. My heart starts to pound as I feel myself become tense.

"Hey..." she says as she meets me. I notice her mood is a bit off, probably since she's moving today...
I shake my head at the thought of it.

"H-hi" I respond back.

...

"O-oh here! I-I got this for you," I say scrambling in my backpack trying to find the item. I pull it out. It's a camera.

I hand it to her, she pauses as she stares at it.

"O-oh thanks..." she says with a tone of sadness in her words. She takes it.

"I-I figured that since you'll be moving back home, you'll want to take pictures for new memories here. I mean, you already made so many here, it's about time to make some new ones!" I say trying to sound positive. I look at her, waiting for her smile, but it never comes.

"Hm, that very nice of you.." she says with a slight smile. But I can tell it's not hers.

...

"I bet Kashtadu (your town, lol idk random word I just made up) is really nice. It'll be nice for a change of pace you know? A new routine." I say sounding a bit cheerful.

"I-I mean in the bright side we'll both have more time to train, since we'll not be occupied as much messing around. I wonder how many more hours oftraining I can get in now that you be..." he starts to go off in a mutter

-Your POV-

As you listen to his words you start to feel a slight frustration start to boil. D-Does he want me to leave!? Cause it sounds like it. I'm actually moving away and he doesn't even care.

As he continues to mutter you tighten your grip in your hand as you feel tears start to form.

You start to sniffle as you get a runny nose from the crying a bit as tears start to form more. You see Izuku stop as he looks at you in surprise.

You stand there trembling look down, as you don't know what to respond or even how. Your moving away and the closest person to you doesn't even mind.

"Y-you don't even care that I'm moving away from here do you." You calmly with an unsteady voice. your eyes shut. He's stops in confusion.

"What? Y/N-"

"A-all you care about us having more time to spend on training."

"Y/N...why would you think that-"

"For once I actually thought I was important and special to someone. But if your someone how could you not even care for me!-"

"You think I'm happy that your moving away from here!? From me!"you hear him shout. You look up in shock.

" Don't you have any idea how many sleepless nights I've been thinking about the idea and dreading for this day!? I'm losing you Y/N, I-I don't even know when we can see each other again.... This whole relationship is difficult, and all so new to me. I thought that maybe to cheer you up I'd just try to think positive...but we'll...you saw how that turned out."

He moves in closer to you as her twines his fingers with your. You see his face turn a pink color.

"But one things for sure, no matter the distance...I'll always still love you..." he says a bit soft. You blush of embarrassment and the fact that you two are beginning to make a scene in the middle of town. You forgive him, even though you were the one who should be apologizing. Tears still remain.

"Mm..." you say softly, regretting the way you acted.

...

"O-oh thats right! I wanted to take you here!" He says changing the mood.

He takes you by the hand as he leads you to a supermarket. You tilt your head a bit.

"A grocery...store..?" You say confused.

He moves his pointer finger.

"Not just any, this very store was when I first met you."

You stare at the shop as the flashbacks return. You blush of embarrassment remembering the way you met him. (Spilled milk)

"O-oh right..." you say.

The remaining tears begin to increased a little bit. You manage to hold them back thought, only leading to watery eyes.
You hear him chuckle.

"I'd never thought at a supermarket I'd meet someone so special,"

"Mm, yea. Same goes for me..."

...

"Oh...u-uh I also wanted to t-take you somewhere else to..." he says sounding nervous. You wipe the bits of tears with your sleeve as you nod to his words.

He begins to walk as you follow. After a little while he leads you to the beach. While your looking at the water you suddenly feel a hand grab yours. You look down as it caches your attention. You look up at Izuku as he looks away trying to avoid the embarrassment. You smile. He never changes...

"Hey um Y-Y/N...?" He asks looking at you. You turn head slightly.

"Yea," you respond. He looks down as if he's trying to find the right words.

"Um....o-one of the reasons I uh....brought you here...was uh..."

"I-it was to....ask you s-something.." you tilt your head slightly.

"Oh," you say softly.

You notice his cheeks begin to turn pink.!

"I-I wanted to ask you..if..."

He shuts his eyes as his face turned a bright red.

"I-if y-you want be my g-girlfriend!" He says vastly. You feel your cheeks turn a pink as your heart pounds. G-girlfriend..!

You pause for a second taking in what just happened.

"Y-yea, sure!. I-I mean only if you want me to-"

You stop talking as you see Izuku lean in close to you. He lays a single kiss in the lips, you return it.

He leans back. He covers his face with his hands noticing what he did.

"Uh! S-sorry I-it just sorta happened!..." He says.

You smile a bit with a giggle.

"Oh I got you one more thing!" He says.

"You should of told me that you were bringing gifts' I would of brought something for you." You say.
He goes through his backpack.

"You being here is a gift enough." He says with a chuckle.

He takes out a locket. And a tiny tiny hoot frame

"H-here..."

You take it as his puts it in your hand.

"A locket..?" you say. He nods with a smile.

He shrugs.

"I'd figure you'd miss me a lot, so with this oh can always look on me." He says with a chuckle.

You chuckle too.

"Hey! How's you know!" You say playing along. You guys both share a sigh.

"Ah! I almost forgot! C-could you hand me the camera?" He asks. You nod as you hand it over to him. He grabs your shoulder as he pulls you in for a hug. As you hear the camera take a picture.

You blush.

"H-hey I wasn't ready!" You say. I probably came out with my eyes closed....

He chuckles with a smile.

"Nah, it's perfect." He says as he places the picture into the little frame as he sticks it into the locket.

"There! Now it's complete." He says as he hands it to you. You look at, staring, as you begin to smile.

...

After about and hour of chatting and having fun you check your phone to see the time.

2:49

You tell Izuku that's you should get going. He agrees with a little disappointment in his tone, but then offers to walk you home.

One
last
time.

You arrive at your house and you and Izuku open the front door as you step in.

"Y/N! Wait!" You hear someone call. You and Izuku both look back to see Hotaru running towards you.

"Hotaru," you both say.

She pants a bit out of breath. But then manages to speak. She blushes,

"I'm glad you haven't left yet, I thought I was too late..." she says in a soft tone. You give her a slight lost look.

"Late for what..?" You ask. She hands you a box wrapped in what seems to be rich wrapping paper. This looks really expensive!

"I thought I'd get you a little something..." she says as she looks down.

"Oh wow really? T-thanks!" you say with a smile. In the only one who didn't bring any gifts...I hope they don't look down on me or anything...

"I uh...I-I'm really gonna miss you!" You say softly

"Well this really isn't goodbye..." she replies. You give her a confused look, hoping she'll explain.

"You got into Shiketsu right?" She asks, You nod

"Mm, well I recently go in too! I'm going there because they have a medical course, which I'm going to be taking. So we'll see each other." She says with a smile. Your face lights up as you no longer have to go alone.

"Oh really! I'm so glad! I was getting a little anxious about not knowing anyone."you say with a slight chuckle.

You hear a phone buzzing, Hotaru checks her pocket.

"Oh, I'm afraid I have to go right now, I have a meeting with someone....I'll see you soon, ok Y/N?"

You smile right. She smirks a bit.

"I guess will call it a tie, since we both had dates the same day," she says. Your face lights pink. You see Izuku tilt his head confused.

You stand there flustered not knows how to respond.

Hotaru giggles.

"I'll see you in 3 months!!" She says as she runs off." You wave at her pretending that nothing happened.

"Uh what tie?" Izuku asks confused with a chuckle.

"Huh! O-oh in it's not important!" You say a little fast. Izuku chuckles.

"Well ok."

You walk into your house and sit on the sofa.

"Hm...I guess my mom went out for something, since it doesn't look like she's here..." you say looking around. You look at your phone.

2:58

Mm...our bus leaves at 3:15...

"Y/N," you hear Izuku say. You snap out of your thoughts.

"Huh, oh yea?"

"Do you think...we'll ever be able to...we'll...see each other again...?" He asks looks down while gripping his hands.

You pause as he asks. You slowly look down.

"Mm...I...I'm not sure...." (Lol btw your old house is like..far... lol idk how far...but just far let's just say maybe 9 hours?. .-.)

"But," you say as you raise a pinkie.

"How bout we meet every 4 months? I know it sounds really long, but busses from my house to here is kinda hard to find, plus it's kinda of a drive..." you say. You see a slight smile appear in his face.

"So...what you say..?" You say with roses cheeks. You seem Izuku hesitate for a moment but then smile. You links pinkies with you.

"For sure."

...

You hear a noise come from the door. You look towards it and see your mom coming through with a single nave of groceries.

"Where were you?" You ask. She places the bag on the counter and starts to unbag.

"Since it gonna be a long trip I decided to get a few road snacks!" She says with a smile.

"Oh," you say as you look down. It's almost time...

"Ok we'll, we should get moving if we're going to be on time. Luckily it's just around the corner so we'll walk. And I also registered our bags and a car ready picked them up. So we don't have to bring anything." She says.

"Oh that great," you say trying to sound cheerful. She looks past you.

"Oh, I didn't realize we had a guest." She says with a chuckle looking at Izuku. He gives a nervous smile.

"We should start going...but Izuku why don't you walk Y/N down there. I'll be just a few!" She says as she heads upstairs.

"O-oh right." He says.

He stands up as you copy. You guys head our the door. He continues to walk but you pause as you look back at your house. Memories start to flood in as you become nostalgic. You hear a chuckle.

"Every time I pass by this house I'll think if you," says Izuku as he comes behind you.

You chuckle softly.

"Mm yea."

...

The walk over to the bus station is silent.
You stare around you as you take in the town one last time.

You and Izuku both stop as you reach the place.

He puts his hands in his pockets.

"I-I guess this is goodbye..." he says softly.

You nod.

"Yea..."

"B-but we'll make it work o-ok? In 4 months..." you say but pause as Izuku looks at you as his face starts to blush.

"Um...do you think..one last time...m-maybe we could-"

You feel your cheeks turn tint pink. You lean in towards him as you wrap your arms around his torso. And lean in for a kiss. You feel Izuku hold you tight as he shakes very little out of nervousness. You pull away from him, embarrassed.

"I'm gonna miss that..." he says with a soft chuckle. You nod with a smile admitting your feelings.

"Ah, you kids grow up so fast." You hear your Mom say as she approaches you.

"Next thing you know, you two be married." She says joking around. Your face turns pink at the thought of it as Izuku has the same reaction.

"M-mom!" You say embarrassed.

She laughs.

"Ok, we'll I'll be in the bus. Not to rush but we only have about 5 minutes..." she says as she starts to head out. You nod at her as she walk away. This is really it huh...

You feel your cheeks begin to color again. You quickly get in one last hug as you nuzzle your head into his chest. You catch him off guard, at first he's surprised but then you few arms warp around you.

"I-I love you..." you say quietly and soft as you pretend that he didn't hear it although he probably did.

"I love you to, Y/N." You hear him say after a while. You guys hear the bus honk. You can't help it, but you start to feel tears form in the corners of your eyes. You look up at Izuku as you see the same reaction.

"I..uh...I have to go now..." you say awkwardly and a bit down. He nods. You feel a finger rub the side of you cheeks rubbing a tear away. You look up at him.

"4 months....I'll be waiting." He says with a smile. You pause for a moment as you remember. You nod with a smile as tears start to roll down slowly.

"Y-yeah,"

You run off to the door to the bus. Then turn back. You look at Izuku, seeing him standing there with tears. But yet, with a smile on his face. You wave bye as the doors begin to close.

You take a seat next to the window and wave to him one last time. As the bus begins to drive off.

-Izuku POV-

I wave goodbye, yet with a smile still on face as I feel more and more tears start to emerge.

I watch until the bus fades in to the distance.

"Farewell to you, Y/N..." I begin. I turn around as I begin to walk, looking at the sky.

"....until we meet again..."

°。°。°。°。°。♥♡♥°。°。゜。°。°。°。

Aha! The end! :3

👏Ok, ok, let me explain some things👏

So ima be honest here... this defiantly wasn't the way I planned the story to go. It kinda just uh happen happened I guess. Was I satisfied wit the plot..? Eh...I mean I didn't hate it...but I wasn't the bestttt

Second of all if y'all are wondering about a few things, I got sum answers >;)

-Bakugo

So the last we saw of him was around chapter 20 or so..? Idk I lost count. But for of all of you who are wondering what happened to him, I guess he kinda just stopped seeing Y/N. Although there was a part in the story which I didn't include cuz I thought it would distract from the main plot....s-so I'll just summarize it.

Somehow he knew that Y/N was leaving on...the day she was leaving....and right when she sat down she got a text from him saying.

"Later dork" Y/N felt bad for not seeing him off so she just felt it was best not to respond. And yep that's pretty much it.

-Y/N's Dad and Yakeru

Mentioned in another chapter 26 or so...Y/N's dad and yakeru both were captured by the police and pros as they were taken to Tartarus. (Where All for One is) Y/N has never seen her father again as of now.

-Hotaru

Mentioned in this chapter...Hotaru and Y/N attend Shiketsu as of now. She's currently studying to become one of the best healing pro's.

(Comment if u have any more questions)

°。°。°。°。°。♥♡♥°。°。゜。°。°。°。
And I originally was going to do a part 2 to this book where Y/N and Izuku see each other at the Provisional Hero License Exam. But in the end I wasn't totally satisfied with this previous plot...so I decided to drop the book like this....

Anyways...in the end this story helped me grow and learn as a writer. As I look back at the first few chapters I can tell my vocabulary has went up a tiny bit and that I don't make much spelling mistakes. *cough cough* checks instead of cheeks. *cough cough*

But one of the biggest things that I would like to say is thank you for taking the time to read this book. I have to admit it but it was really fun writing this as I enjoyed it. Thank you for your support as you vote for these chapters! It really makes my day! :)

°。°。°。°。°。♥♡♥°。°。゜。°。°。°。

Andddddd as the book title says...
Thank you, and farewell till next time (●''●)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 37K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
8.9K 344 25
【Complete!】 ( No quirks AU ) ( A little bit of a Fantasy AU) "Kacchan, will you stay friends with me forever?" "We'll stay friends til' death do us p...
46.6K 1.7K 35
"𝘪'𝘮 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵." 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. 𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣・/əˈten(t)SH(ə...
32 2 7
Art by Me 🍒🌹 ✨>ONGOING<✨ 🥦 These are Deku One Shots x Artist Reader for all those peeps who draw or play an instrument, ect. 🥦 What would it be l...