Baby Blue Eyes (Zayn Malik Fa...

By emmajeannee

Mikayla Davis is one of the most famous teenagers in the world. You'll see her on almost every movie poster a... More

Baby Blue Eyes
The Neighbor Ryan
Movie Night
Designated Driver
Finding Mikayla
Getting Caught
Big News & Big Agreements
Getting To Know Each Other
Red Carpet
Late Night Talks
Drunk Zayn
Meeting The Family
Charity Concert
Going For A Ride
The Truth Comes Out
Suck and Blow
Sleepover
Brooklyn's Party
Coming Home
Calling Zayn Out
Back To Normal
Plaid Shirts
Birthday Party
Prom Night

Meeting The Boys

1.3K 35 7
By emmajeannee

I'm starting to think it might take me longer to get these chapters out. I'm not having much motivation or inspiration. I'm getting writers block so I apologize ahead of time to if it takes a while to get these out. I'm trying guys I'm trying!

Anyways here's chapter eleven! Remember to vote and/or comment. Thanks guys!

Enjoy! 

_______________

Chapter Eleven

"My daughter is not going halfway across the world with a pop star. No way," My mom fought.

Of course there goes my mom again, ruining my plans. Convincing her to let me go to London with Zayn is going to take some work.

"Mom, we aren't going to be alone! Mikayla's publicist will come with and dad's gonna be there! And so will Marc, you know her bodyguard! Trust me it'll all be fine," I said trying to reassure her.

My mom paused as if she was taking it into consideration, "When you say dad is going to be there makes me feel better."

"Yeah, besides I'll only be there for a little bit. I have to come back for the charity concert."

She crossed her arms over her chest as she thought about it, "Okay fine. You can go, but you have to call me. And no sleeping with boys."

I laughed, "Cause that'll happen. Thank you mom!" I threw my arms around her for a hug.

"Mhm, you better start packing."

I nodded and trotted up the stairs. I opened the door and Zayn was lying on my bed with my laptop.

"Um, did I say you could come in here?" I questioned with attitude.

Zayn brought his eyes up to me and put on an innocent smile, "No."

I walked over to my closet and began picking out clothes, "So why are you in here?" I said with my back to him.

"You're quite moody," He said under his breath, "I was waiting to hear the approval and the fact that you are going through your closet makes me think that it's a yes."

I looked back at him, "Did you look at flights?"

"Nah," He was trying to hold in a chuckle, "I was too busy looking something else."

I stopped and turned around to face him, "What?" I asked cautiously.

He let a few chuckles out and turned the laptop around and then burst out in laughter. On the screen were photos. Photos from years ago and they were some of the most embarrassing photos I had ever taken. It wasn't like I was in some humiliating costume or anything. I was just young and stupid. I thought peace signs and duck lips were cool. It also a time where I didn't know about tweezers so my eyebrows looked like caterpillars.

"Oh my god. WHY WOULD YOU LOOK AT THOSE?" I shouted and ran to take my laptop from him. It was easy since he was too busy laughing his butt off.

"WHY WHY WHY!" I shout.

"They're hilarious!" He managed to get out.

"They are embarrassing and no one is supposed to see them!" I cried.

Zayn took a moment to collect himself, "I'm sorry. They're just so great."

I glared at him, "Out."

He looked at me confused.

"Get out get out!" I shouted.

He chuckled, "Alright, alright goodness!" He stood up and made it way to my door, "Hey Mallory," He said when I thought he was gone.

"Hey what?" I asked.

"PEACE!" And he made a peace sign with his hands while laughing. I threw a decorative pillow at him and he ran out.

**** 

"Dad, can I call you back? Zayn and I are pulling up to Harry's flat...Yes, I'll be at the voice lesson...Okay...Yeah, I know...Da-....OKAY...Bye dad," I finally hung up the phone. God, my dad was throwing all the things I need to do to me over the phone. I can never get anything out.

"You excited to meet the lads?" Zayn asked as he opened the door. I followed behind.

We were finally in London and drove to Harry's place where everybody was. It was my first time being out of the country and I loved every minute of it. I loved it the moment the plane touched the ground. Everything here just seemed to be better. I knew I would began to feel homesick soon enough though.

"Excited yet nervous," I shrugged.

"Eh, I think they'll like you."

We walked into the lift and went up three floors in silence. We walked out and Zayn led me down the hall. The very last door on right was Harry's. Zayn pulled a key out of his pocket and stuck it in the lock. After twisting it, he turned the knob and we both went inside. The flat was huge. We walked into a smaller version of a foyer and all that was in there was a small round table in the center with a pot of flowers. Above that was a crystal chandelier. We took a right into the living room which had black leather couches and nice plasma screen.

"They must be in the kitchen," Zayn muttered.

I heard voices coming from the other side and so did Zayn. We followed them and sure enough they led us to the very modern kitchen.

"Zayn! You're back!" The blonde one shouted. He came over and embraced Zayn in a hug.

"Hey, good to see ya," Zayn's mouth grew into a smile.

"And you must be Mikayla," He said once he let go of Zayn. The sound of his accent seemed to whisk me away from reality. I never knew Irish accents were so...hot.

"That is your name right?" He questioned after I didn't answer.

"Oh yes," I said once I came back, "That's my name! I'm Mikayla," Well not really.

"I'm Niall it's nice to meet you," Niall stuck his hand out and I shook it.

The rest of the boys gave Zayn a welcome a hug and introduced themselves to me. Okay so the curly haired one is Harry. Louis is the loud one. Liam has the birthmark on his neck. And I can remember Niall. His accent will be the death of me.

Harry motioned for the two of us to sit at the breakfast counter which had five barstools lined underneath it. I pulled one out and sat down next to Zayn.

"So Mikayla you're incredibly gorgeous, why are you with Zayn?" Harry questioned seriously.

"Um what?" I said a little nervously.

"I mean look at you," His eyes widened as his eyes traveled down me as far as they could, "And then there's Zayn." He didn't even give Zayn a second look.

I looked at the other boys to see if Harry was actually being serious. Liam didn't seem to approve of Harry's doing although he had a slight smile. Louis was just smiling and Niall seemed to be on the verge of laughter.

"Harry, I don't thin-" Zayn started to say.

"Hush ugly boy," Harry shouted.

I giggled, "Hey, he's pretty boy to me!"

Harry laughed, "Yeah, I'm just kidding. Zayn's beautiful," He said in a girly voice

"Eh, he's okay," I shrugged.

The boys let out little chuckles while Zayn gave me a look.

"Like you could do better."

"Zac Efron thought I was cute! He winked at me!"

"But you ruined it by breaking his nose."

"Don't talk about it!" I whined.

"Oh yeah I saw that! Rumors went around saying that you did it on purpose cause he grabbed your arse," Louis spoke up.

"What? I don't think I've ever talked to him." I don't think Mikayla has ever talked to him. How should I know?

"So he never grabbed your behind?" Niall asked while sticking a Dorito in his mouth.

"No, he never touched me! Why's the world gotta be so mean."

"Media just likes to get juicy stories out there. Normally untruthful stories." Liam said.

"Yeah, I should know that by now." I nodded slowly.

"Aye! Harry what you eyeing my girl for!" Zayn shouted out of nowhere.

My eyes snapped to Harry and he immediately looked away from me. I blushed lightly. But the fact Zayn called him out on sort of shocked me. Must be getting jealous.

"Sorry lad," Harry mumbled quietly.

"I didn't know you were so jealous Zayn," I smirked.

"Isn't every guy with his girl?" Zayn said back.

"So I better not get jealous when you look at other girls."

"But you're letting me do that so it should be okay."

"You let him look at other girls? Oh my god that's insane!" Louis's jaw dropped dramatically, "Wanna be my girlfriend?" He smirked and winked.

"Hey hey mistser. I hear you got a girlfriend," I point a finger at him.

"I know, I know. I wouldn't do that to her," Louis smiled.

"Good cause she makes good ravioli," Niall said.

A round of chuckles echoed throughout the glossy kitchen.

"You know, Mikayla, Zayn told us that you didn't seem to like us but you're being pretty damn nice right now," Louis asked, his eyebrows furrowing together.

"Uhh," Was all that I could get out of my mouth.

"I don't recall saying that," Zan said saving me.

"I actually do. Yeah are you a fake, Mikayla?" Harry accused.

"Wow, one minute you're loving me and now you're all accusing me. Feeling the love," I said as I hugged myself.

"No, but seriously. What's up?" Harry questioned.

"I-uh-- Yes, I didn't like you guys as first but you know Zayn was telling me about you guys. He was saying you guys are his best lads and he wants his girlfriend to get along with them. So I decided to give you a guys a chance," Not bad, Mallory, not bad.

Louis looked at me skeptically but Harry seemed to approve of the answer. I could feel my palms sweating as I awaited their answer.

"So do you still dislike us?" Liam spoke.

A smile crept onto my face, "Hate you guys. You're the worst! Nah, I'm kidding. You guys are pretty cool."

"Pretty cool? We are fantastic!" Louis shouted.

"See we have a cocky one here," I joked.

"Ain't cocky if it's the truth."

My phone started to ring. I reached into my purse and pulled it out. The name made my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. The boys must have noticed something wrong.

"Something wrong, Mikayla?" Liam asked concerned.

I tapped Zayn's arm, "Zayn, um, I think both you and I need to take this in private."

"Why?"

"We just need to." I said quickly. I pulled at his wrist and pulled him out into the hallway and then into a bedroom.

"What is it?"

I finally picked it up and tapped speaker.

"Hello," I said nervously.

"Hi," A weak voice said on the other end.

Zayn looked at me confused. He couldn't tell who it was.

"How are you?" I ask.

"I can't talk long. I just- I hear, Mallory, that you've become me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 133 45
Kaya Reeves was your average New York teenager, about to finish her last year of high school. But, when her parents leave for a mission trip to Afric...
14.7K 227 20
One direction/Justin Bieber fanfiction (I DO NOT OWN ANY SONGS OR PICTURES~) Zayn Malik's younger sister, Ciara Malik, has always been adored by her...
114K 3.7K 42
Madison Star thought her life sucked and it couldn't get any worse. She had just broken up with her abusive boyfriend, ran away from her own home, an...
22.9K 309 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...