Bound By Blood (YiZhan)

By MKAT_toor

'Eager to get killed' _ Yibo said smirking. 'Not going down without a fight' _ Zhan said smiling. ~~~ Wang... More

[Bound By Blood]
_ 1 _
_ 2 _
_ 4 _
_ 5 _
_ 6 _
_ 7 _
_ 8 _
_ 9 _
_ 10 _
_ 11 _
_ 12 _
_ 13 _
_ 14 _
_ 15 _
_ 16 _
_ 17 _
_ 18 _
_ 19 _
_ 20 _
_ 21 _
_ 22 _
_ 23 _
_ 24 _
_ 25 _
'Characters'
_ 26 _
_ 27 _
_ 28 _
_ 29 _
_ 30 _
_ 31 _
_ 32 _
_ 33 _
_ 34 _
_ 35 _
_ 36 _
_ 37 _
_ 38 _
_ 39 _
_ 40 _
_ 41 _
_ 42 _
_ 43 _
_ 44 _
_ 45 _
_ 46 _
_ 47 _
_ 48 _
_ 49 _
_ 50 _
_ 51 _
_ 52 _
_ 53 _
_ 54 _
_ 55 _

_ 3 _

2.3K 215 42
By MKAT_toor

'Am I a headache? If yes, then I'm your headache. You asked for it, now bear with it'

The doorbell of the cafe chimmed as the new customer stepped inside the cafe.

"Good Evening, what can I get for you?"

The young boy who held a notepad asked with a smile. Zhan's gaze wandered in the cafe. An old man was standing behind the long wooden table wiping some coffee cups. A little girl sitting on top of the table swinging her legs playfully.

An old lady was serving the customers with a smile on her face. Zhan frowned as he kept looking around.

"Big brother? What can I get for you?"

Zhan glanced at the boy and smiled in embarrassment as he rubbed his nape.

"Chamomile Iced Latte with Vanilla"

"Take a seat please"

Zhan smiled and went to take a seat near the big glass window. He was looking out of the window when he heard the voice he was waiting to hear so eagerly.

"I'm late"

Zhan turned around to look at him.

He was wearing a leather jacket with ripped jeans showing his pale skin.

He was casually walking in, with a sturdy posture. He didn't had a speck of guilt in his voice. He sounded as if he was informing the people, that he was late, rather than apologising. Zhan scoffed.

Yibo grabbed the plain black apron from the counter and threw it on. He turned around and saw Zhan sitting at a distance staring at him.

"Take this order"

Yibo nodded and started walking towards Zhan with a small tray in his hands. He bended down and placed the coffee on the table.

He turned around but stopped as Zhan commented.

"I thought you said you won't serve me"

Zhan was smirking. Yibo rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"I changed my mind, why should I treat you special than any other pathetic being"

"Ouch, self esteem shattered"

"Enjoy your Latte and leave"

Yibo walked away.

It was almost 9:30 and the sky was turning black.

Yibo glanced at the young man sitting near the window for the nth time. A series of empty glasses and cups of coffee scattered around the table. Some papers spread across the table. Zhan was still sitting in the same place and was now working on something.

Yibo chuckled when he saw Zhan looking around for something muttering something under his breath. Ofcourse Yibo heard it clearly.

"Where did I put the pen? Where I did it go? I had it in my hand a minute ago"

Yibo chuckled as he walked upto the young man and towered over him placing his hand on the table. Zhan looked up with creased brows.

"What?"

Yibo raised his other hand and slipped his fingers near Zhan's ear. Zhan yelped as he felt the icy cold finegrs brushing against his ear. He held the table's corner to calm the rush of heat that he felt.

When the touch was no longer there, Zhan looked up at Yibo once again. He was holding a pen towards Zhan with a smug face.

Zhan took the pen from Yibo's hand and jumped up in excitement forgetting the interaction completely.

"Wow new levels of my dumbness are unravelling"

He said laughing. Yibo just stared at him with a confused look.

"You are weird"

"Says the human sized mosquito"

A chuckle slipped past Yibo's lips. This hunan does not cease to amuse him.

"I like that"

He said and went behind the counter. The coffee shop was empty, only Zhan and Yibo left.

Zhan sighed as he slumped in the chair. He threw his hands up in the air in a victorious way.

"Finally!"

Yibo who was sitting behind the counter supporting his head with his hand. His elbow resting on the table.

"If you are done, leave"

Zhan looked up and nodded. He started gathering his stuff. Yibo cleared the table and was now waiting near the door.

Zhan stepped out of the shop and Yibo closed the door. They were walking together in silence.

"Sooooo....."

Yibo glanced at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Um....Why are you working at that coffee shop?"

"So the observation wasn't of any use I see"

Zhan rubbed his arm up and down.

"I actually liked the coffee. I admit I came to gather information but I stayed because I wanted to"

"Hm"

"Hm? So are you not going to answer me?"

"Am I obliged to?"

"Uh- no"

"Then I won't"

Zhan sighed and blocked his way before bowing slightly.

"Thank you for escorting me to the bus stop, bye"

He said and got on the bus leaving Yibo in a daze. Yibo frowned as he turned his head around to look at the way from where they came.

"Wasn't my residence in the opposite direction"

He shrugged his shoulder and looked around and smirked.

"Well.....Well looks like you are asking for it........Stop pissing me!"

He said before snapping his finger and disappearing in the dark. Zeal stepped out of the dark with a mortified face. He was holding the right side of his face. He removed his hand and glanced at it, his palm was full of blood. Though it didn't took it long enough to just heal on it's own. His stared at the path where the bus left to.

"Xiao Zhan..."

.

.

.

"My Lord Zeal is requesting to see you"

"Let him in"

A panicked Zeal rushed in dropping on one knee.

"What is it Zeal?"

"It is Xiao Zhan"

Lucifer's hand halted on the paper as he looked up with an impassive look.

"Xiao Zhan?"

"The Vampire Hunter seen around Wang Yibo"

"And?"

"I went to gather some information at the hospital. That vampire hunter who killed elder brother is in a coma. I asked the nurse and she told me that a young handsome man came with him to the hospital and said that he was a friend"

"Kill that old man and make it short"

"The description of that handsome man was very particular and she was indeed talking about Xiao Zhan. He's the partner of that old human"

Lucifer clenched the pen he was holding until it broke into pieces.

"Keep an eye on both of them and bring Xiao Zhan to me alive."

"And what about Wang Yibo?"

"Kill him if he gets in the way, take as many people as you want. Just bring me Xiao Zhan"

Lucifer had heard so much about the young vampire hunter but never really took interest in any matters regarding him. He had never seen Xiao Zhan but now he was very eager to snap the neck of the lowlife.

"I don't think that our men are capable enough to go against Yibo"

"Don't worry about that, I've found a loop hole in Yibo's life. I'll send you the details"

"Ok Master"

"Dismissed"

Zeal bowed and sprinted out of the room. Lucifer intervened his hands and placed his chin on his knuckles, his eyes filled with rage but his composure calm.

"Xiao Zhan..."

.

.

.

[2 weeks later]

Zhan started going to the coffee shop regularly and the people in the shop didn't minded a bit. The old man and woman took a liking to the boy and the small boy and girl also liked their new GeGe.

Yibo on the other hand just ignored his existence. Sometimes he did acknowledged him, mostly to kick him out of the shop or when he walks him to the bus stop.

Yes the vampire found a new habit of walking the human to the bus stop. He calls it a habit because even when Xiao Zhan is not around, Yibo will still walk upto the bus stop before going back home after working hours.

Xiao Zhan became a parasite for the vampire. And sometimes he gets annoyed by his persistent ass who's always on a look for the information about the vampire.

...

Xiao Zhan sneezed for the nth time, as Hao Xuan handed him a tissue.

"I swear to God, I can feel someone constantly cursing at me"

"It must be the vamp boi you've been sticking to. You are always lurking around him like a stalker. Of course he'll talk ill of you."

"I'm not stalking him"

Hao Xuan rolled his eyes and stood up to reveal the soft board behind a small curtain. Yibo's pictures pinned to the board. Different details and times jotted down beside the pictures on the board.

"I'm just gathering information and haven't you noticed ever since I started sticking around him, the victims stopped showing up"

"Maybe he simply kills them now and get rid of their bodies"

A wave of horror passed on Zhan's face.

"I-I was just joking.... You think too much. With you around him 24*7, do you really think he'll have the courage to do anything like that"

"Why not?"

"Well you said he didn't wanted to get caught up in any kind of mess so I believe he's a common vampire of a low rank. So you don't have to worry about him so much"

"I don't understand, if he's a common vampire with a low ranking why would cheif hand over this case to me"

"Maybe to keep you away from the agency for sometim-  
..... Shit.... I wasn't supposed to say that"

He turned his head towards Zhan and immediately gulped.

"Xuan do you have anything to say to me?"

Hao Xuan shook his head vigorously.

"Hao Xuan do you have anything to say?"

Hao Xuan stood up and shook his head again. Zhan also stood up and stepped closer to Hao Xuan.

"Wang Hao Xuan, anything?"

The boy finally broke down.

"The cheif found out that the vampires are on your back. They are looking for you. He couldn't just leave you running around when you are literally the target of one of the most dangerous vampires. So he thought of keeping you away from the agency, by distracting you with this case. He wanted you to keep a low profile but knowing how you are, he knew you'll not listen--.... Zhan listen! Wait!"

Zhan slammed the door of the apartment and left Hao Xuan in a desperate situation. He immediately pulled out his phone and contacted the chief.

"Cheif! Xiao Zhan just left the apartment in anger. He found out about you try to keep him away from the agency"

"Did he tell you where was he going?"

"No.... But I'm not having a good feeling about this"

"Contact Yibo and go after Zhan"

"Yibo? That vampire dude? How? And why?"

"Just contact on the cafe's number and tell him that Zhan is in danger. Don't ask anything!"

"Oh-ok"

Hao Xuan fumbled around Zhan's stuff and he got even more scared seeing Zhan's gun and other stuff.

"He doesn't have his gun on him. That dumbass will really turn me into a mourning widow"

He finally found some cards of the cafe. He immediately called.

"Hello"

"Can I talk to Yibo? It's kinda urgent"

He said putting on his shoes and leaving the apartment.

"Speak"

Hao Xuan felt his feet freezing as he heard the chilling voice.

"Yi-Yibo Zhan's life is in danger, help him!"

"Wh-"

*Beep*

Hao Xuan stared at his phone and gulped. Did he really disconnected the call on the face of a vampire. Nevermind.

"Xiao Zhan you are so fucked up!"

°°°°°°°°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 7.2K 29
"Remember me?" He asked in his deep voice which sent chills through Zhan's spine. "N-no I don't know you," Zhan said running out of the restroom when...
188K 11.3K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
177K 11.2K 52
Ruthless. Cold-hearted. Crazy. These were just some of the words associated with the Alpha of the Lan Pack. Wang Yibo had never cared what means he h...
880K 38.4K 22
He is a Lycan King. He is 1086 years old. His name is Wang Yibo. He is a half Vampire and half Wolf that's make him biggest fearing Lycan in the worl...