Blood Sport

By LordOfTheBiches

(BNHA x gn! Reader) Once upon a time, you wished to be like your idol, All Might. You even had a quirk that w... More

Prologue
Quirk and user info
1: the afflictions of a blood donor
Blood sport art (gore warning)
2: Exams are a b!tch.
3: class 1b
4: his burden...
5: foreign exchange student and the blue footed booby
6: Early release
7: Daddy bento
8: training turns south...
9: old advice
More art
11: redirection
Incorrect quotes (chap comes tomorrow)
12: a promise
13: sports festival
14: promises kept
"Do you see this shít!?" Art
15: Blood God
Incorrect quotes 1.5 (short)
Simp material/Art 😉
16: internship
17: Turning point
Killer thighes art
Fanart!!!!!
Sorry, just showing you something i photoshopped
I made some art for yall (blood warning)

10: explosive issues

3.8K 256 193
By LordOfTheBiches

"Oi! Wait up!"

You were unaware that someone was talking to you and kept walking until you heard someone running towards you from behind.

You paused as the heavy footsteps reached you and a hand clap your shoulder.

You instinctively grabbed the hand and pulled the person over you and slammed them onto the ground.

Tetsutetsu groaned and rolled over on his side.

"What... what was that for...?" He wheezed out.

"You surprised me." You said simply.

The teen glared up at you while baring his sharp teeth.

"Hey there-"

You then felt another hand clap on your other shoulder and did the same thing to the mystery person you did to Tetsutetsu.

The kid, who you recognized as the red-head from class 1A, also groaned in pain.

"O-Ow..."

"Eh... you???" Tetsutetsu said, ignoring the pain in his spine once seeing the redhead.

"Me?" The other sharp-toothed teen said in confusion.

"What are you doing here, class 1A prick!?" Tetsutetsu said.

Before the redhead could respond, you spoke.

"This is a school yard, Tetsutetsu." You said plainly.

The silver-haired teen put the pieces together and blushed in embarrassment. You crossed your arms and glared down at the two.

"Any reason why you both slapped me on the back?" You said.

"Sorry, Dude, I just wanted to get your attention... I guess I was too rough." The redhead said.

"Same here..." Tetsutetsu agreed.

"stupid was what you were being." You said before walking over the two.

"W-Wait!"

You paused once more, wanting to yell at the moron for being a nuisance and preventing you from heading to your training area.

"My name is Kirishima Eijirou. As you know, I'm from class 1A."
"Yes, I am aware." You said and turned to leave.

"Hold on, Wait up!"

Kirishima started walking next to you and was soon followed by Tetsutetsu.

"What the hell do you want!?" Tetsutetsu demanded.

"You're the one following us." Kirishima replied.

"I'm going to have to stop you both before you start bickering." You said while stopping before turning to glare daggers at the two, who both shut up.

"Why are you both following me." You said.

Tetsutetsu and Kirishima paused and looked at each other with unsure glances before Tetsutetsu responded.

"W-were supposed to train together this afternoon, remember? You agreed to it."

You stared at the silver-haired teen for a couple seconds, putting dread into his stomach.

"...did I really?" You asked.

Tetsutetsu gulped but nodded. You stared at him a couple more seconds before letting out a 'Huh'.

"...okay. And what about you, Hiroshima." You said.

"It's actually... Kirishima..." Kirishima muttered but cleared his throat.

"I actually wanted to thank you for, you know, defending the class. It was manly of you." He smiled at you, to which you mentally cringed at for some reason.

"I, um... okay." You said before turning to walk.

"Oh, can I come along?"

You let out a 'whatever', earning a groan from Tetsutetsu.

"You are so freaking manly!!!!"

You didn't respond as you twisted Tetsutetsu's wrist and threw him to the sand. The teen deactivated his quirk and sat up with a pout.

"Damn it, why is it that I suck at this???" He said while dusting the sand off his tank top.

It was 6 in the afternoon at a beach just outside the city.

Yes. It was the spot where that greenette brat and All Might usually trained. Out of spite, you chose to train on the beach, unknown to the two teens with eerily similar quirks, personalities, and teeth.

30 minutes after you three started training, you saw All Might and the sensitive pussy with green hair arrive only to leave once seeing you three. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu didn't notice as Kirishima was too busy with watching you two while Tetsutetsu was sulking like a sore loser.

Alas, you said nothing as you deactivated your quirk and spat out some blood.

"That quirk is so cool and manly! How are you not in 1A!?" Kirishima said, ignoring Tetsutetsu.

"Fuck off." You snapped while chugging the bottle of water.

Kirishima was taken aback by this before Tetsutetsu responded.

"They act like that when using their quirk. It makes them aggressive or whatever."

Kirishima's eyes widened in realization but nodded and smiled nonetheless.

"Heh, kinda like Bakubro." He said.

"Oi, what the hell are y'all doing!?"

Speak of the devil and he shall appear...

You three turned to see a familiar blonde person with angry eyes staring at all of you.

"Oh, Bakubro! We're training!" Kirishima yelled back with a grin.

"Tch! You call that training??? That embodiment of rage is wiping the floor with the metal extra's face while you're just standing there." The blonde said while walking over to you three.

"I'll show you real fucking training." He said while pulling his shirt off.

You squinted at the blonde in confusion.

"Why are you taking your clothes off?" You said, earning a harsh glare from the blonde.

"Isn't it obvious, you damn blood spitter? I'm not gonna get my clothes covered in your nasty blood." He said.

"It's not just gonna be my blood." You said while activating your quirk.

"Bring it, blood bitch." Bakugou said while getting into position.

"Be careful what you ask for." You snapped back.

Tetsutetsu immediately scrambled away with a panicked look on his face.

Instantly, you both shot forward with your quirks, creating loud noises that would catch somebody's attention.

You shoved the teen on his back and kicked him in the stomach. Bakugou wheezed but threw his hand up and let off a small explosion that forced you back a couple feet.

Your ears were ringing and the top layer of your blood dried and vaporized. You were fine otherwise, and when you were still conscious, you could still fight.

"Yo! Guys, stop!" Kirishima yelled.

"Yeah! We could get in trouble for being too loud!" Tetsutetsu yelled, only to freeze when seeing the wild look in your eyes.

"S-shit!" He exclaimed and grabbed Kirishima By the shoulder.

"(L/n)'s going beast mode!" He yelled as you and Bakugou were at each other once more.

"W-what?" Kirishima said.

"When I fought (L/n) last time, they started losing control and went to attack other people. It took All Might and our teacher to hold them down!" Tetsutetsu said.

Kirishima's eyes widened in shock and snapped his head to watch as Bakugou side-kicked you in the side. In return, you brought your elbow down onto the boney part of his leg.

The bone didn't snap luckily, but it definitely hurt like hell.

"Son of a bi-" but before Bakugo could finish, you grabbed him by the neck and tossed him away.

While in mid-air, Bakugou used his explosions to shoot back down at you and brought his leg down, intending on kicking you on the head with his heel.

You were quick to snatch his ankle before he made impact and pulled him closer to you. Your free hand was pulled back, obviously aiming for the precious family jewels hanging between his legs.

Bakugou's face fell as something hard and unforgiving make impact with his balls and almost passed out from the agony pulsing between his legs.

"Holy shit!!!!"

You felt a body shove you down and try to pin you.

"(L/n)! Calm down! You won! Stop!" Tetsutetsu yelled in desperation.

You let out a guttural growl and lifted the two of you off the ground with ease before falling flat on your face.

Tetsutetsu was confused until he noticed an aura from behind him.

"Aizawa-sensei!" Kirishima yelled in surprise while holding his stunned companion.

The scruffy looking man glared down at you before glaring at Kirishima and Bakugou.

"You all better have good enough excuses as to why I shouldn't expel you four." The man said angrily.

"I received noise complaints from citizens about a bunch of explosions going off on a beach." Aizawa said while his eye twitched.

The four of you kept your heads down while standing in the nurse's office. Sekijiro was there behind Aizawa, shaking his head in disappointment.

"The only reason why I haven't kicked you out of this school is because your principal requested me not to. I don't understand what you two were thinking trying to fight out of school grounds." Aizawa referred to you and Bakugou with a scowl.

Kirishima lifted his head with a grimace.

"W-we were trying to train..." but his voice died down at the sight of Aizawa's eyes turning harsher.

"You should be training in an area where it is allowed, not in a public area such as the beach." Sekijiro said.

"But, All Might and-" you started before pausing. You let your head hang and frowned.

"...nevermind."

Aizawa cocked an eyebrow at this but decided to let it slide... for now.

"Bakugou. You have a week of detention. Kirishima, 3 days for you." Aizawa said before walking past you four.

"The other two will get their punishment from Sekijiro." The scruffy man said before disappearing behind the entrance to Nezu's office.

Kirishima and Bakugou begrudgingly followed after their teacher, leaving you and Tetsutetsu.

"Tetsutetsu, you will get 3 days as well." Sekijiro said.

Tetsutetsu frowned but accepted his punishment.

"Go ahead and go home. (L/n)-san, you stay here. We need to talk."

Tetsutetsu hesitated before leaving.

Now, it was you and your teacher.

"(L/n)-san. This is starting to get out of hand."

You could hear the disappointment in his voice, you didn't even need to look up to see his eyes look down at you.

"You are a strong kid, the best in my class, but your impulsive behavior is getting out of hand."

You clenched you're fist while chewing the inside of your cheek.

"It's not just your behavior, but your lack of control of your quirk."

Your body slouched even more as you tried to hide your face.

"You lost control once again, this time with no supervision. Do you have any idea what would have happened if Aizawa didn't show up on time? You could have hurt or killed someone." He said before sighing.

"Starting next week, you will receive counseling as well as in person training with me. I'm going to make the best hero out of you, understood?" He said.

"Yes sir." Was all you responded with.

With that, you were allowed to head home. While Sekijiro was turned from you, you rubbed your watery eyes with the back of your hand.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm back in business, baby!

Now you might be wondering why (Y/n) got emotional out of nowhere.

Well, it's because they were afraid they just ruined their education and was about to be kicked from UA.

Mix the bottled up emotions, their isolated childhood, and some self hatred and you get emotional outbursts like this.

I mean, could you imagine working so hard and getting into the best school in possibly the world only to almost be kicked out because of your behavior or something else?

That would have scared the shit out of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.4K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...
804K 26.5K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...
242K 7.6K 29
You'd always play with him as a child. You'd always be nice to him as a child. You obtained your quirk. You eventually forgot about him later on in l...
82.4K 1.2K 8
Note: This is a girls of BNHA x male reader. no genderbents. Description/ Summery: When I was young, I thought was Quirkless, and powerless. Everyone...