Doki Doki (Ichika Nakano x Ma...

By Paul_0918

Ichika Nakano's life changed when she met that boy As you can see in the title its a Ichika Nakano x Male Rea... More

Author's Note
The Light Pink Haired Girl
Lunch with Nee-san!
Can I Meet Him?
The Ribbon Girl
Do You Like Him?
The Star-Shaped Hairpins Girl
A Date?
What Did I Do?
Are You Free?
You Are Mine
He Interests Me
The Headphones Girl
I Want To Meet Him!
The Butterfly-Shaped Ribbons Girl
Let Me Spoil You
A Rival?
You're Safe With Me
Wanna Come To My House?
Father-in-law
Keep Dreaming!
I Promise
Don't Leave Me
The Best Ones
Something In Common
Dinner With The Shoyo Family
First Time
I Need To Pass!
Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Thank You So Much!
Go Ahead
I Can't Help It!
You're So Mean!
Kyoto
Selfish
It's Okay
A Present
Not Again!
I'm Sorry!
Astonishingly Beautiful
Take Things Slow
Closer
See You Again
Fireworks Festival!
No One Answered
Love Her, Love Him
Reunited at Last
Let It All Go
Will You Be Mine?
Same Question
What Is Their Relationship?
High School Life!
A Dangerous Girl
A Festival Crisis
Let Her Go
That Special Someone
School Camping Trip!
The Campfire Legend
A New Couple
I Don't Deserve You
First Night Together
Getting Back Together
Hot Spring Resort!
Bell of Vows
Tell The Truth
An End of an Era
Mr. and Mrs. Shoyo
I Love You

I Still Have Them!

3.2K 130 54
By Paul_0918

[3rd Person POV]

"Do you still remember when we met three years ago?"

"H-Huh?" (Y/N) was stunned when he hears the words coming out of her mouth.

"So you still don't remember..." Ichika frowns.

"You're joking...right...?" (Y/N) still can't believe that he met three years ago.

"Why would I joke something about this?!" Ichika pouts at (Y/N).

"I mean...for some reason...I feel nostalgic when I'm at this tree....could it be true...?" (Y/N) thought to himself.

Ichika sighs.

"Please remember, (Y/N)-nii!" Ichika looks really eager on wanting (Y/N) to remember.

Three years ago

A girl was sobbing as she sits on the grass as she is leaning back on the large tree.

The crying girl has long hair and wears a white dress. The girl was wiping her tears with her hands, it appears she was there for some time now as her eyes are red.

"Hey."

The girl hears an unknown voice she looks up as she sees a boy in front of her. He appears to have the same age as her.

"W-Who are you...?"

"My name is (Y/N)!" The slim boy introduced himself.

The girl didn't say anything as she continued to cry.

The 12-year-old kid named (Y/N) began to sit beside the crying girl.

"Did something happened?" He questions her.

"My....m-mom.....p-p-passed....away...." The girl had a difficult time saying it as she was still sobbing.

"I see...I'm sorry to hear that..." (Y/N) didn't expect that, he thought she was being bullied or something.

(Y/N) looked at the sky as he began to think about something. "I guess I'm lucky huh... I wish my mom never dies."

(Y/N) then returned to his attention to the crying girl.

"I guess I can't blame you, you lose someone you loved..."

"I f-feel s-so l-lonely..."

"Lonely? I know it's painful now, it's better if you don't just think about the ones you lost."

"Then what should I do then, huh?!" The girl snaps at (Y/N)

(Y/N) didn't expect that she would snap him like this, but he can't really blame her. (Y/N) thinks to himself that he should have stayed quiet because he thought he has no position to say things to her when he didn't experience losing a loved one.

Ichika suddenly tackled (Y/N), she was fighting him out of rage. She grabbed his t-shirt as she shakes him.

"Come on, tell me! What should I do then!!" The girl demanded an answer from (Y/N).

(Y/N) can see she is frustrated, she is angry but tears are coming out of her eyes.

(Y/N) took a deep breath as he tries to be calm in this situation.

But, he wasn't.

"You can't get back what you've lost!" (Y/N) said it loudly.

It caught the frustrated girl by surprise but it also made the girl even angrier and also...sadder.

"You're right and what is your point?!" The girl clenched her fist as she raises it as if she is gonna punch him.

"Tell me, what is it that you still have??!!" (Y/N) yelled loudly.

The girl listened to his question.

(Y/N) closed to prepare what's coming to him. He thinks that he deserved it.

But instead...

He feels something is wet on his face, when he opens his eyes. It shocked him, he saw her tears falling on his face as she was crying.

"You're right...!"

The girl said it very loudly.

"I still have my family! Nino! Miku! Yotsuba! Itsuki! Father! Grandpa! I still have them!" The girl said it as she was still crying.

The girl then removes her grip on (Y/N) as she backs away.

After she did that, (Y/N) smiled, not because she didn't punch him but because she realized she still has people that she valued.

He would like to meet them in the future.

As the girl was weeping, (Y/N) approached her.

"Here, let me wipe your tears."

The girl didn't say anything but she started to begin to calm down.

(Y/N) then wiped the tears from the girl with his T-Shirt, he didn't care if his T-shirt will get wet as long as he did it for her.

Later, the girl is now calm. (Y/N) then puts his hand on her head as he gives her headpats.

"It's great that you're okay now, but it's best that you head home now, I'm sure your family is worried about you."

The girl didn't say anything as she just nods.

It's just as (Y/N) needed, just one gesture. (Y/N) thinks to himself that he should stop interfering now.

As (Y/N) was about to leave-

"U-Um...(Y/N)-nii...?"

"What is it?" (Y/N) said as he turns around to face her.

"I just wanted to say...thank you..."

"Ah, It's no problem! I'm glad I could help."

"Also...my name is Ichika..."

"Ichika-chan, is there something you want to say?" (Y/N) said with a curious look.

"C-Can you be my f-friend...?" Ichika said it as she is embarrassed to say it.

(Y/N) smiled at that question, he is obviously not gonna say no to that.

Ever since that day, they become close like they are best friends.

They would always meet at the large tree in the park to play.

They would meet there to play or to talk.

Days later, they met at the same place, As the two elementary kids are chatting, (Y/N) suddenly brings out an empty plastic bottle.

"Shouldn't you thrown that at the trash already?" Ichika looked at him with confusion.

"We're gonna play a game, Ichika-chan! Trust me, you'll love it."

"Hmm...okay then, how do we play with that plastic bottle?"

"We are gonna play Jankenpon (rock paper scissors), whoever lost, gets to hit in the head with this plastic bottle."

"That sounds scary..." Ichika sweat-drops.

"Don't worry, It's gonna be fun!"

"If you say so..."

"Janken...Pon!" The two kids said it in unison.

Ichika thrown a scissor while (Y/N) thrown a rock.

(Y/N) wins.

(Y/N) grabs the empty plastic bottle, Ichika is starting to get scared a little.

"Please be gentle, (Y/N)-nii...." Ichika closes her eyes.

"I'll try..."

(Y/N) then hits Ichika's head with the plastic bottle.

"Ouch!"

(Y/N) is laughing hard. "This is so much fun!"

Ichika then pouts at (Y/N), she then took the plastic bottle from him.

Before (Y/N) could react to anything, Ichika hits (Y/N) with the plastic bottle as hard as she can.

"Aray!! You're cheating!!" (Y/N) said it with anger but in a comic relief way.

"This is fun!" Ichika then giggles.

"What are you?! A sadist?!"

A day later, Ichika is seen sitting near the large tree. She is seen happily waiting for (Y/N).

As she was waiting for him, she saw a group of 4, all of them are boys. They don't look...friendly.

This doesn't look good for Ichika.

After a while, (Y/N) ran towards the park, he was sure late on meeting Ichika at the usual time.

"I wonder if she's still there." (Y/N) thought to himself as he was running towards their usual meeting spot.

(Y/N) suddenly stopped, because of what he saw, it shocked him.

He saw Ichika crying while four boys are mocking her.

It made (Y/N) angry, he clenches his fists as he ran towards them.

"Hey!" (Y/N) shouts at the bullies.

The bullies looked stronger than (Y/N).

(Y/N) immediately went to Ichika.

"Hey, Ichika-chan, are you okay?!" (Y/N) is seen with a worried look.

"I'm...fine..." Ichika is still crying.

(Y/N) grits his teeth, he hates seeing her cry.

"Why are you ganging up on a girl, huh?!" (Y/N) turns his attention to her bullies.

"Oh boo hoo, well someone is trying to be a hero here!" One of the four bullies mocked (Y/N).

"I don't care if I'm a hero or not, I can't stand people who are hurting a friend of mine!!"

One of the bullies grabbed (Y/N)'s shirt. "Well do something about it!" The bully punched (Y/N) in the face.

"Gah!" (Y/N) fell to the ground.

"(Y/N)-nii!" Ichika went to (Y/N) to check up on him, she looks really worried for him. " I'm okay now, let's just get out here already!" Ichika tries to stop crying, it's getting difficult for her because her friend got hurt for standing up to her.

"I'm sorry, Ichika-chan, but I'm not gonna easily forgive them!" (Y/N) quickly stands up as he faces those bullies.

"(Y/N)-nii!"

"What-

"Please, stop this already! I already told you I'm okay! I don't want you to get hurt anymore...!" Ichika was crying, she felt guilty when (Y/N) got hurt for standing up for her.

(Y/N) was surprised by this, he didn't expect that Ichika was pleading for him to not fight against them.

(Y/N) nods at her, Ichika felt relieved.

"Don't worry, Ichika-chan, I have a secret technique that's passed down from my family for generations."

"A secret technique?" One of the bullies is seen with a curious look.

"(Y/N)-nii, I thought you aren't gonna fight anymore..."

"Don't worry, Ichika-chan, I'll just use my legs."

The six of them then looking at each other with caution, like they are having a Mexican standoff.

"Come on, show us your secret techni-

"Let's get the hell out of here, Ichika-chan!"

______________________________________________

Author-kun with another chapter! I sincerely hope you readers liked it.

Also if you guys watched One Piece and you noticed something is similar in this chapter then I would like to apologize, some of the dialogues in when (Y/N) comforted Ichika, I just took it from the manga/anime and I mixed it with my own ideas.

Author-kun wants to apologize for that and I hope you'll forgive me.

Thanks for reading this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 808 15
Y/N L/N, is a teenager who lives alone and who has an addiction for alcohol... What will happen when he has to tutor five dumb girls with his best fr...
19.3K 500 36
After Fuutaro collapsed on his school trip, an admirer couldn't bear to look at him exhausted like that. He decided to help his „Idol" out, how will...
18.1K 307 33
Sora was 1 year old when he got sent to America. As he grew up he always got bullied and learned the truth about himself. He got upset & isolated him...
62.1K 1.8K 46
One day, one memory. Her first love, his mission. Tokugawa Daisuke had a memorable encounter with a girl that changed his life forever. Two years...