be with me | harukyu

Autorstwa flrtyasahi

[ONGOING] what's the point of a relationship that is built on lies? ... Więcej

紹介 ♡
普通の生活 ♡
この変態 !
ハルト
デート
幸せな時間
うそ
また?
ジュンキュはなんかかわいい (?)
セメやウケ?
文化祭
ストーカー
ハルトの家
好きな人
焼きもち
ジェヒャク―おめでとう!
好きかも
やっと
待ってください!
俺の彼氏
もういない
ハルトは思った通りじゃない
また会った
復習
キム。ジュンキュ
忘れるわけがない
知らないこと
十分待っていた
怖い
ヤバイ!
でも
初めから始めよう
さようなら
終わりだ。

チキン

778 61 49
Autorstwa flrtyasahi

[ CHAPTER NAME : CHICKEN ]

jihoon walked inside junkyu's classroom to see everyone preparing their bags and ready to leave. he narrowed his eyes and looked at junkyu who was also packing his bag.

"oi kim junkyu." said jihoon.

junkyu immediately froze and then turned giving jihoon a sheepish smile. "yes..sir?"

"you didn't forget that you have cleaning detention? the rest of the class can leave, including the ones who have cleaning duty. junkyu will be doing it for you."

"wait really? thank you junkyu." said one of the guys, quickly leaving so that jihoon doesn't change his mind.

"ugh, you're so annoying." mumbled junkyu, under his breath. "did you check on the other guy too?"

"i was going to. you don't need to tell what to do. now go ahead and clean." said jihoon, leaving the room.

--------------------------------------------------------

"what? no. i'll speak to jihoon. you don't need to do this." said mashiho, looking into some files while haruto stood in front of him.

"it's fine. i'll do it."

"no way."

"what's the problem? i said i'll do it right?" said haruto, annoyance written all over his face.

"but i can't let you do such work. you're the son o--"

"i'm just a normal student." said haruto, putting emphasis on his word. "i'm going"

on his way out, haruto bumped into someone. noticing who it was, he immediately bent down. 

"ah sorry, sir."

jihoon smiled. "it's fine. i was actually wondering where you were. you have detention you know?"

"i know. i was just going to do that. thank you." said haruto, bowing down once again and then leaving.

his classroom was placed right in front of junkyu's so as he made his way into the classroom, haruto could see junkyu. it seemed like junkyu had already started cleaning the clasroom and was grumbling something, his lips in a perpetual pout.

haruto smiled a for a split second but immediately stopped, realising what he did. he should focus on cleaning his classroom first. not focus on that stupid duck looking guy.

shaking his head, haruto walked inside the classroom and picked up the broom and map in both of his hands respectively. was he supposed to mop first or broom? or should he wipe tables? or clean the blackboard?

wait a second, wasn't this punishment a bit harsh? haruto just skipped one class. but no, haruto HAD to do this. he was a normal student so cleaning was no big deal at all.

wait, how should he wet the mop? pour some water on the mop?

"HAHAHAH"

haruto flinched, startled by the sudden sound. he turned around and say junkyu cackling like some evil duck.

rolling his eyes, haruto said, "if you wanna cackle like ursula, please return to your classroom."

junkyu blinked. "ursula who?"

haruto blinked in return. "what? wait...don't tell me. you haven't watched the little mermaid?"

junkyu dramatically gasped. "wait...don't tell me. you don't know whether to mop or broom first?"

haruto blinked and then blushed, embarrassed that junkyu had caught onto his situation.

"i was watching you for some time. it was cute to see you struggle with the mop and broom. you looked like a lost puppy."

"shut up."
"wow, such a rude boy." said junkyu, gasping. "well, then. i won't help you."

haruto rolled his eyes. "i never asked for you help."

junkyu smiled and watched as haruto picked up the mop first. looking around cluelessly, haruto went towards his bag and picked up his water bottle. he opened the cap and positioned the water towards the mop and slightly tilted it.

junkyu's eyes widened upon realisation and immediately snatched the water from haruto. "are you crazy?"
haruto looked at junkyu, confused. "what?"

"why would you pour water on the mop?"

"to mop the floor...?" said haruto, as if that was the most obvious thing ever.

junkyu looked at haruto shocked. "oh my god. first of all you broom the floor, not mop. otherwise you'll simply ending up moving the dirt on the ground."

"really?"

"yes, and before you broom you should clean the blackboard cause when you clean it the chalk dust tends to fall down. and you wipe the desks in the end."

"ahh..." said haruto and then smiled at junkyu.

junkyu narrowed his eyes and analyzed haruto's smile. "i'm not doing it for you. i have to go anyways."

haruto's smile dropped and he groanned.
junkyu let out a small smile and left the classroom.

the haruto watanabe seemed much more interesting than he thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you're early again?" said jeongwoo, looking at junkyu in shock.

junkyu looked away. he didn't want to miss the morning announcement or he might end up in some unfortunate situation like yesterday.

"anyways, don't mind that. why did you stay back to clean the classroom?" asked jeongwoo.

junkyu sighed and settled down on his desk. "so, remember that thing you told me about mashiho and hyung? i wanted to ask mashiho about it so i decided to go look for him but i couldn't find him anywhere. and then i asked this random girl, and she said she saw him on the rooftop."

"oh, the one that's lock is broken?"

"yeah that. so, i went up there and then i saw that mashiho wasn't there so i got angry. cause climbing all those flight of stairs is no easy task. so, then i kicked the stone that had been kept to keep the door from closing."

"but the door is..."

"yeah, i come late so i don't usually hear the announcement, hush. then, turns out i was locked in the rooftop and guess who i saw?"

"mashiho and jihoon heavily making out."

junkyu hit his shoulder. "ew, i don't want to think about that. i don't even think hyung can be a romantic guy. anyways, the person who i met was..."

"hello class." said someone and everyone immediately went quiet.
junkyu looked at him in awe. wow, he was handsome.

"hello" he said in a very quiet voice.

jeongwoo turned and looked at junkyu and mouthed, 'he's so handsome.'

junkyu nodded in return.

"hello, i am asahi and i'll be taking the substitution class instead of your homeroom teacher. i'm a new teacher so i hope you guys will treat me well."

junkyu looked at him and then raised his hand.
asahi looked at bit startled but then said, "yes?"

"are you japanese?" asked junkyu.

"ah, yes."

junkyu nodded and then put his hand down.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this time, he was definetly going to do it. he was going to find mashiho and talk to him. it was just a question based of a rumor so there was no harm in asking. but luck didn't seem to be on his side. he panted after running around the whole school. he was using his precious lunch break to search for mashiho then why was he no to be seen?

junkyu tapped the shoulder of a boy who was standing and talking to his friends.

"yes?" said that guy, flashing a smile in junkyu's direction.

junkyu froze. isn't that....THE SCHOOL'S MOST POPULAR BOY YOON JAEHYUK? wow, he looked even more prettier up front.

"uhh, umm, have you seen mashiho anywhere?" asked junkyu, avoiding the intense gaze of the pretty boy.

"ahh, i'm sure i saw him go to the rooftop around 15 minutes ago but i'm not sure if he's still there." said jaehyuk, smiling.
junkyu bowed down. "thank you."

the moment he was out of jaehyuk's sight he groaned, why was mashiho always in the rooftop? 

junkyu let out a deep breath and began his journey, climbing 36 stairs.

the door still seemed to be broken but this time junkyu had the sense not to kick it. he entered the roof and looked around.

there was no signs of mashiho.

"THE FUCK?"

"can you stop yelling? i want to eat in peace." said a deep voice, startling poor junkyu.

junkyu turned and saw that it was none other than haruto. he was sitting in the same spot he sat yesterday and was scrolling through his phone, with a lunch box in front of him.

haruto looked at junkyu. "tsk."

junkyu's jaw dropped. did haruto just tsk him? how rude.

"oh hi haruto." said junkyu.

"go away." said haruto, taking a bit of his food.

junkyu's mouth watered at the sight of his food. he had skipped breakfast and his lunch break was just about to end so in conclusion he didn't eat anything.

junkyu scotted closer towards haruto and gave him puppy eyes.

"ew stop that. you're ruining my appetite." said haruto, looking away.

"that's good. i'm hungry."
"and what am i supposed to do about it?" asked haruto.

junkyu pouted. "please, please, please."

"you're shameless."

"isn't everyone shameless when it comes to food?"
haruto sighed. "fine."

junkyu's eyes widened and took his hand to pick up something when haruto swatted it away.

"you're not touching the food with your dirty hands. what do you want?" asked haruto.

"the chicken. is it japanese?"

"i told you that i eat only japanese food." said haruto, picking up the food with chopsticks and then putting it in front of junkyu's mouth.

junkyu blinked. "what are you trying to do?"
"OPEN YOUR MOUTH, YOU DUMBASS."

startled, junkyu immediately opened his mouth and haruto put the piece of fried chicken inside his mouth.

"mmmmh" said junkyu, moaning at how good the taste.
haruto looked at him, disgusted. "stop it. you sound like a cow."

"but it's deviclosp"

"don't talk with your mouth full."

after gulping that down, junkyu said, "that was so delicious."
haruto looked away. "really?"

"yeah, it was so crispy on the outside but juicy and tender on the inside. jihoon hyung could never."

haruto looked at his lunch box and then picked up another piece and placed it in front of junkyu's mouth.

junkyu looked a bit suprised but gladly opened his mouth. haruto carefully place the piece in his mouth when...

"what on earth are the both of you doing?" asked someone.
park jihoon had impeccable timing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE OMG! sorry :(

keep reading, commenting and voting
love,

pixiedust :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

30.9K 1.4K 17
Watanabe Haruto who never fall in love with anyone due to his cold heart finally melt by Kim Junkyu . He never expected that he will end up with the...
55.4K 1.8K 39
Bad Boy The Series : Book Three With the promise ring from Watanabe Haruto, Kim Junkyu thought their relationship would stay the same even though the...
6K 95 36
This is a Hinata harem kinda thing ;-; My favorite ships are KageHina, AtsuHina, and OiHina, And... Well, all of them. Basically Kageyama and Hinata...
6.9K 301 23
A story where both Mashiho and Junkyu fall in love too fast. !! triggering things will be mentioned !! [ for entertainment purposes only ] © lvsyv_...