The Broken Rule (TaeMinaKook...

By Violuximori

WARNING: This is just a fanfiction. If you can't support this story, just look for other stories that can sat... More

Prologue
Autumn
Saved
Sing for you
Nicknames
Hero
Let Go
Mad or not Mad?
Game Over
Expect
Sorry
Promise
Knight
The Rival
Whisper
Useless
Trust
Why?
The Twin
Reason
Confession
Trouble
It's You
Christmas Gift
Truth
Give in
Meet
The Rule Breaker
Impact
Fiancee
Prove
Darling
Noticed
Ambush
Revelation
One Thing
Epilogue

For you

110 13 1
By Violuximori

Stretching my hands as I wake up, doing my morning routine and eating with Autumn happened today.

"Where are you going this time?" I raised a brow at him.

"I thought I'm staying here?"

He sighed. "I'm sorry, about yesterday."

I saw how his eyes went to the water after saying it.

"Don't worry, I'll give you the freedom you want. Just, forgive me this time." I bit my lower lip.

"I'm staying.." He looked at me and sighed.

"Then I'll make your stay special." He went up to the bathroom and before he closed the door, he winked at me. "Stay inside your room.." That wink made my heart skipped a beat.

Darn heart, why are you like this?

I followed what he said and pouted when an hour had passed, he didn't knock at my door. What is he up to?

I froze when I heard a broken thing. That made me rush myself to the kitchen.

"Autum--"

"Yah!" I closed my eyes as I met his chest. "That was close, I told you. Stay inside your room." I glanced every inch of his body and look for some wound or something.

"Are you hurt? What happened?" using his mouth, he pointed at the broken mug.

"My hands were slippery because of the oil. It slipped through my hands but I'm fine.." His jaw clenched and bump his head at my forehead. "Stupid moled lady, you almost stepped on the broken pieces."

"What are you doing?"

"Cooking. Like what I said, I'll make your stay special." I puffed my face and I felt my cheeks heated up when I saw his genuine smile.

What a cutie..

"Uhh, I'll stay--"

"No, wait for me at the Terrace. I'm almost done." He turned his back at me and I slightly smiled taking my way to the Terrace.

Just 20 minutes, I saw him holding a tray with a chocolate shake, two bowls of fries coated with chesse powder, chocolate cake and those cute egg rolls with cute facial expressions using ketchup. Damn, that made me smile.

"Tadaaa.." My smile plastered like it's for the whole day.

"You're satisfying my craving. Damn it. How did you know I love these.." My hand quickly grab one egg roll with an angry facial expression. "This is so cutee.." I laughed hard.

"That's you when you're mad." I pouted and jokingly punched his arm. "Just kidding, start eating darling.."

I shake my head while my smile crept on my face like forever.

"Slow down, it's all yours." My forehead creased.

"You made all of this for me?" He nodded. "Yah! You should eat too."

"Nahh, I'm good. Seeing you eating makes my tummy full." I minimize my vision and grab an egg roll.

"Open your mouth.." He started shaking his head together with his hands saying he don't want to.

"I told you, I--"

"Open your mouth or else.." His smile went into a grin, I shivered.

"Or else... What?" That irritated the hell of me, a reason why I dipped my index finger at the ketchup and wiped it in his nose.

And that made me laugh like an idiot.

"Ahh, you want to play with me.." My tummy reacts so bad at my laughter. "Oppss, my bad."

And we end up wiping ketchup with each Other's faces. We even toured the house, catching each other.

"Y-Yah! Hahahahaha! Stop, I can't breath properly." He stopped in front of me while chuckling, his index finger sighting my nose.

"Last wipe, and we're even.." I let him wiped the ketchup to me and we laughed again.

Damn, that was fun!

"We're a mess now. Let's clean up." We both went to the kitchen and he opened the faucet. He even volunteered to clean my face, I just nod and let him be.

My eyes went pale when he caressed my face. Too soft and gentle.

"I love how your moles showed up everytime you're not wearing cover ups." I looked away shyly.

He grab my arm and we continued eating the food.

"What song do you listen mostly when you are sad or alone?" I asked him when we finished the egg rolls.

"Mostly, my own composed songs."

"Woah, how many songs have you finished composing?"

"I have three songs overall. I finished two songs this year and one last year."

"Can I hear it?" He scratched the back of neck and gave me a weak smile.

"S-Sure, I'll just get my guitar.." I looked amused when he came back with a guitar.

He strum and checked the tune of it before looking at me. I smiled and crossed my arms.

"You seem nervous. Oh come on, Autumn. Just imagine I'm your girlfriend.." My smile slowly fade at what I said.

My heart clenched.

He sighed and closed his eyes.

"She, looks like a blue parrot..

Would you come fly to me?

I want some good day, good day, good day.."

Geezz, he sang this song to me. My ears and heart is blessed. I hope this is the full version.

"Good day, good day..

Looks like a winter bear,

You sleep so happily..

I wish you good night, good night, good night."

I closed my eyes and feel the song. I don't know why, I think the song is written for me.

Good night, good night..

As I opened my eyes, I met his stare with a small smile at his lips.

*Dug Dug*

*Dug Dug*

"Imagine your face

Say hello to me

'Til all the bad days

They're nothing to me

With you

Winter bear

Ooh, ooh, ooh

Sleep like a winter bear

Ooh, ooh, ooh

Sleep like a winter bear.."

My eyes never left at his face. I don't know, I feel like I'm hynotized. I can't take my eyes off of him.

He stood up from the other couch and starts walking towards me, that made my heart beat's instantly went fast.

I received a gentle kiss at my forehead, a reason why I closed my eyes..

"That song is for you, darling.."

°°°

I think, this book will have 30+ chapters.

Thank you for the 800+ reads and 100+ votes, LUXIES❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965K 39.2K 49
"All he wants is their ATTENTION" Started: 01/20/17 Ended: 06/04/17 Highest rank: #23 in Fanfiction ||07/02/17|| ©-cutetaeminkook
756K 24.5K 45
Sometimes you only realize how much a person really means to you when they are already gone. Will BTS realize there mistakes towards Taehyung? Are th...
95K 4.2K 37
❝ I have been waiting for a century now, just to be with her. ❞ - 𝗝𝗝𝗞 ༺༻ ➳ romance/fantasy/mystery/thriller/melodrama/angst ✦ - HIGHEST RANKING: #...
72.1K 504 197
✿ Completed | 09.11.21 Top Jungkook and Bottom Taehyung Complete and Happy Ending