Up and Down's of Florida... (...

By jasminereadsdaily

Hi this is a DNF fanfic don't enjoy :) BRO THIS IS CRINGY AS SHIT, DONT READ The cover fan art is not mine ⚠... More

Things to know before you read
The Perfect Morning...
Let's Plan...
Up, Up, And Away...
Timing can get struck...
G- Glasses?!?
"I don't think so"
what happend?
i wished you loved me like how I do...
home sweet home...
home sweet home pt. 2
your gonna have to try...
i wish that didn't happen...
what do I have to do to fix this mess...
my hero...
packing to go...
what a place...
i know you best...
she looks so perfect...
she so perfect pt. 2
Time capsule...
Prank wars!
truth or dare...
Going back home...
It is nice to be home...
all gone wrong...
it happend so fast...
family reunion...
roller rain...
fight for the ones you love...
Going to fast...
blank...
sweet sweet flames...
after all this time...
a good day in a while...
high and lows of fear...
boredom...
camping place...
Night skys...
a fun day..
i love you..

library...

294 7 0
By jasminereadsdaily

"Wanna get ready to go to the library now" Clay asked turning around to see me.

"Sure" I said then standing up grabbing my phone from the bed putting it in my pocket.

Clay left the room and walked to the stairs and started going downstairs one foot down at a time me following him. Me and Clay greeted Sapnap and Karl then we walked out the door and left. Clay hopped into the drivers seat when I hopped into the passenger seat. Clay started to leave the house and started to drive towards the library not needing a gps. The library was at least 5 minutes away from Clay's house. Clay pulled into a dark brown black brick building the place had vines on it like it was enchanted I already fell in love with the place.

"And we're here" Clay said parking into one of the places.

"I can see why you fell in love with this place" I said.

"Just wait until you get inside" Clay said turning off the car opening his door getting out and closing it.

"Come on Georgie" Clay said opening my door while I get out of the car then he closed the door behind me.

"Now Georgie welcome to the Attawan Pair library or what I like to call home" Clay walking towards the door then opening it for me the I walked in and he walked in closing the door behind him.

The library had many books it felt magical inside...

Clay walked in holding my hand while I follow him looking around.

"My favorite book reader is back" The about sixty four year old woman said behind the desk standing up.

"Yes I am my favorite librarian" Clay let go of my hand and he went behind the desk hugging her.

"How have you've been Clay with the incident with your father?" She asked letting go of the hug then Clay going back in front of the desk.

"I was bruised but I'm better now" Clay said putting his arms on the desk.

"That's good" She said while I walked over next to Clay.

"Oh Pat this is George and George this is Pat" Clay said introducing me to the librarian.

"Oh so this is the famous George" Pat said.

"Yes it is hi nice to meet you" I said putting my hand out for her to shake it.

"Nice to meet you too George" She shook my hand then letting go.

"Hey Clay can you grab the papers for the little kids" Pat asked.

"Sure thing" Clay said going behind the desk opening the door behind it.

"So George Clay loves talking about you" Pat smiled.

"Sure he does also this place is very beautiful with all the art work" I said.

"You have Clay to say that to when he was little he always came here and he still does but once he got older he decided to do a lot more here like donate money when we're struggling and that artwork Clay painted"

"One time we were really struggling with financial problems and Clay covered it for the next year and additionally buying with the stuff for the kids" She smiled.

"So he's quite the legend here" I said.

"Yes he is this place wouldn't be here still if it wasn't for Clay this place really means a lot to Clay ever since he was little" Pat said.

"Here you go Pat all the kids coloring sheets" Clay said coming out of the door.

"Actually you should give it to them they have been waiting for you and besides today is your lucky mans birthday" Pat said.

"How could I forget" Clay smiled coming out from the counter holding the papers.

Pat walked from the desk next to me turning around facing Clay and I did the same. Clay walked over to these two kids holding the papers and setting it on top of the bookshelf's.

"I heard it was someone's birthday today" Clay said bending down on two knees next to the kids.

"CLAYYY" The kid yelled hugging him.

"Who is that?" I asked pointing at the kid.

" That is Jino he was exactly like Clay when he was little Jino always comes here because this is the only family he has. He was heartbroken but Clay fixes that when he comes here because he can relate all the kids here are obsessed with Clay" Pat said.

"He is quite the likable person" I said.

"You know George you are lucky to have Clay he really loves you" Pat said.

"And I really love him too" I smiled.

"Clay will you paint something on the wall again?" Jino asked Clay.

"I don't know ask Miss Pat" Clay said.

"Miss Pat pleasee can Clay paint for uss" Jino said running towards Pat.

"Yes he can Jino it can be your birthday wish" She said.

"YAY" Jino said running back towards Clay then him standing up.

"Okay you stay here Jino let me grab the paints" Clay said walking towards Pat.

"Hey Pat what happened to the rest of the kids?" Clay asked.

"Well Nick moved to California and the rest left except Jino, Scotty, and Mark" Pat said.

"That must have been terrible for them" Clay said.

"Come on Clay grab the paints" Jino said.

"Okay I will grab them Jino wanna come with me George" Clay said.

"Sure" I said following him.

"After you" Clay said opening the door then me going in then he closed the door after him.

"Who knew you were such a gentlemen" I smiled.

"Pat seems nice" I said.

"She is she basically raised me" Clay said.

"Why didn't you tell me about you history with the library sooner with all the financial stuff and Jino" I asked.

"If I'm being truthful I don't know besides Jino is a good kid he deserves better he is exactly like me when I was little but I'm trying to make his life better"

"That's why he owns up to me so much because he knows I used to release to him" Clay said.

"Well can I just say you are amazing with Jino and he is lucky to have you like I am" I said.

"Let me grab these paints I don't want the birthday boy to get mad" Clay said grabbing all the paints with the brushes the opening the door me walking out and closing it.

"I'm here now birthday boy" Clay said walking back to Jino with the paints.

"Wanna watch George?" Clay asked.

"I'd love too" I said walking towards them.

"Okay Jino pick the wall you want me to paint on" Clay said.

"This one Clay" Jino pointed to the wall in front of them.

"Okay let's go" Clay said grabbing the paints and brushes with him walking towards the wall Jino following him the setting the paints on one of the bookshelves.

"Up you go birthday boy" Clay said picking up Jino setting him on the counter.

"What do you want me to paint you Jino?" Clay asked.

"The stars" Jino said.

"My favorite" Clay said.

"Hey Clay" Jino said.

"Yeah bud" Clay said looking at the younger one.

"Who is this?" Jino asked pointing at me.

"This is George my boyfriend" Clay said looking at me smiling.

"What's a boyfriend Clay?" Jino asked.

"It is someone that you love very much that is a boy or a girlfriend is someone you love very much that is a girl" Clay said.

"Do you love George?" Jino asked.

"I love him with all my heart and so does he" Clay said.

I smiled about the comment that Clay said I knew he truly loved me for who I am...

"Okay come on let's start painting" Jino said.

"Okay Jino" Clay said opening the paints and started to paint on the wall.

"Do you know how to paint George?" Jino asked.

"I do but I'm not good at it but I am good at drawing" I said.

"Do you want me to draw something for you Jino?" I asked.

"Sure" Jino said.

"BEST BIRTHDAY EVER" Jino yelled.

"Here is a paper and coloring pencils including a pencil" Jino said giving me the items.

"What do you want me to draw?" I asked.

"Purple flowers" Jino said.

"Hey Jino" Clay said.

"Yes Clay" Jino said.

"You are gonna have to help George with the colors because he is colorblind" Clay said continuing to paint.

"What does colorblind mean Clay?"Jino asked.

"That means George can't see colors like you can" Clay said.

"Oh okay Clay" Jino nodded in understanding.

"Here is the purple coloring pencil" Jino said giving the pencil to me.

"Thank you Jino" I said.

Me and Clay stayed about another good 2 hours after all Jino was amazing and same was Pat. Clay really loved it here and so does Jino he is such a cute kid and Clay really looked up to him. After we left we got into the car and Clay drove me and him home back to Sapnap and Karl.

1520 words :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 553 20
Art cover by notrrlyastanacc on twitter Dream, a very skilled assassin was given a partner by his boss Philza. both him and his partner didn't start...
143K 1.1K 18
A DNF meet up story. Smut is included and fluff. No angst! Also check out my other story! It's called DNF stories (mainly smut)
9K 296 5
George was an average student. Mostly A's and B's, a C every once and a while that he'd raise last minute. However George's just getting by wasn't pl...
31K 622 31
The new kid seems to make friends, But he is also in the closet. He has a crush on his friend and doesn't know how to tell him, But his crush might l...