Sk8 oneshots! :)

Autorstwa lilah505

✨Renga✨ This will also include Matchablossom and some Found family moments! πŸ’œ= Renga 🌸=Matchablossom πŸ›Ή... WiΔ™cej

Requests
Flustered Reki
Don't listen to them
Cuddle time!
My epsiode 8 rant
Have you seen Reki?
Meeting Langa's mom
You're my happiness
Tattoos
You're wrong about Reki
So... epsiode 9
Haha epsiode 9
The last of my ep 9 rant
Reki and Langa are parents!?!
Jealous Langa
Telling the others
9.5!
9.5 again!
You are my sunshine
Familes with kids eat free
GUYS I MADE A DISCOVERY
Ramen date
ANGST! :)
EPISODE 10!
EPISODE 10 AGAIN lol
Epsiode 10 just made my day
Thank you Episode 10 :)
AHHH EPISODE 10
WE STAN EPISODE 10
The last of my episode 10 rant lol
Sicky Reki
Cuddles no matter what
Slow dancing in the morning
Makeout sessions
Bruises
Happy Birthday Cherry!
Rant time about ep 11!
Ep 11 ahhh
Still ranting about ep 11
Ep 11 again
EP 11 IS *chef kiss*
Last of my ep 11 rant
Tending to wounds
Jokes
Calm your nerves
What's a love hotel?
Self doubt
Episode 12 predictions!
Episode 12 rant!
Ep 12 ranting!
Still ranting about ep 12
Ahh ep 12
Omg ep 12!
Ranting about ep 12
Ep 12 again
Last of ep 12 rant!
πŸ›Ή Miya's friend πŸ›Ή
πŸ’œ Sicky Reki pt 2! πŸ’œ
🌸 Will you... 🌸
Reki and Langa are parents?!? Pt 2
πŸ’œ Plans that never happened πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ Dancing in the rain πŸ’œ
🌸 Anniversary 🌸
😺 Angry Miya 😺
😺 Flustered Miya 😺
πŸ›Ή A trip to Canada pt 1 πŸ›Ή
😺 Valentines day 😺
πŸ’œ I love you... πŸ’œ
πŸ›Ή Explanation πŸ›Ή

πŸ›ΉπŸ’œ Guilt πŸ’œπŸ›Ή

4.1K 144 780
Autorstwa lilah505

Yeah, I'm not doing the Uno oneshot anymore. I was writing it but it was taking too long and it felt very boring to me. But I might try and write again!

So in this oneshot Reki never went to the tournament! :)

It's been a month now, a month since the accident. No one would've ever predicted this would happened.

But sadly, one night the cops showed up to S. A group of policemen and woman started shooting, thinking the skaters were dangerous criminals.

The skaters ran away, some dodged the bullets. While others weren't able to dodge the bullets and they died.

Kiriko quickly told the people to stop shooting, she realized what S really was. She realize the people they were shooting weren't dangerous, they were just ordinary people.

It was too late though, the police had already shot and killed a few skaters.

~~~

It was raining. The clouds were dark, the rain was pouring hard. Everyone was inside, not wanting to be out in the cold. Expect Reki. He didn't care anymore, he stopped caring a month ago.

He had two bags in his hand. He was heading to the cemetery, he always came everyday. But today was more harder and painful.

The red head would occasionally step in puddles of water, not caring if he got his shoes wet. His hair was soaked, he didn't have his headband on.

S was shut down after the accident. The police who started shooting were also arrested for shooting innocent people.

Reki stopped walking, he looked up. He was now in front of the cemetery gates. He exhaled and started to slowly walk into the cemetery.

Each step became more heavy, it was always like this. He didn't like coming here. But he couldn't go a day without coming here. He felt like he had to, and if he didn't he'd feel guilty.

He finally made it to the graves, he looked down at them. Tears were already falling out of his eyes, he didn't bother stopping them or anything. He just let it happened.

He cried harder. He dropped the bags and fell to his knees. The red head felt broken, he lost everything in one night. He never even got to say goodbye.

A few minutes passed, he was still crying but he was able to grab the bag on his left. He dig in the bag and pulled out a bouquet of flowers. They were red and white roses.

He got up, walking to the first grave. He couldn't bare looking at the head stone, he kneeled down and placed the flowers down. He brought the bag closer to him and pulled out a fingerboard. It was made to look like Shadow's board, looking at the fingerboard made Reki tear up even more.

He then put the fingerboard down, next to the flowers. The red head exhaled, getting the courage to look at the head stone. Which read:

Hiromi Higa

"Hey, Shadow, I- I brought you some flowers..." Reki cried out, his tears kept coming down. "Oka helped me pick them out... I- I also made you your skateboard. Expect its smaller..." Reki hugged himself, he wasn't even half way through and he was a mess.

He then moved to the next grave, pulling the bag with him. Once he got to the next grave he pulled out a stuff animal, which was a cat.

He placed the cat down, sadly smiling at it. The red head then pulled out Mario Kart and another fingerboard. His hands were starting to shake but he was able to place the game and fingerboard down. After placing the objects down he looked up at he head stone which read:

Miya Chinen

"Hey.. Miya-" Reki's voice cracked, more tears falling down his face. "I- I brought you a cat stuff animal... cause you- you use to love cats.." Reki wiped his tears away. "I- I also brought you a game. Remember, we- we use to play Mario Kart... you'd always win and- and call me a s-slime..." Reki had to stop talking for a minute, he was crying too much now.

"I- I also made you your skate-skateboard but smaller..." Reki couldn't bare looking at the head stone anymore, he looked down at the stuff animal. Crying more and harder.

He moved to the next grave. Pulling the bag with him, once he was in front of the next grave more tears filled up his eyes.

He pulled out an apron. The apron was folded neatly, looking as if it hadn't been picked up in a few weeks. The red head gently placed the apron down, his hands started to shake again. Next, he pulled out a ring box. Inside was two rings, he pulled one ring out and placed it down. He then pulled out the fingerboard, placing it down next to the ring. After placing the objects down he looked up at the head stone which read:

Kojiro Nanjo

"I-I'm sorry, Joe! Y-You were right, I- I don't wanna be a-alone!" Reki cried out. "Me and O-Oka found the rings.... I know C-Cherry w-would have s-said y-yes...." Reki looked down at the the ring box which contained the other ring.

They were wedding rings. Joe was going to propose but never got the chance. The rings were golden, one had a sun engraved into it while the other had the moon engraved into it. Joe's ring was the one with the moon while Cherry's was the one with the sun.

After a few minutes of him crying, he moved over to the next grave. He grabbed the other bag he came with. He pulled out a calligraphy brush, putting it right next to the head stone. Next, he opened the ring box, pulling out the other ring and putting it next to the calligraphy brush. He then pulled out the fingerboard. After placing the objects down he looked up at the head stone which read:

Kaoru Sakurayashiki

"H-Hey C-Cherry. R-Remember when we all w-went t-to the b-beach? A-And w-when you and M-Miya tried to s-scare me? Yeah, I-I do too... I-I'm sorry...." Reki cried out, his eyes were already red and puffy from crying too much.

And now, the last grave. The one that breaks his heart. But all the graves break his heart, but this one breaks it even more.

He moved over to the next grave, pulling out a picture, a small bento box and a finger board. He placed the object next to the head stone, his hands were shaking even more. The red head slowly looked up at the headstone which read:

Langa Hasegawa

Reki cried even harder just looking at the headstone. "L-Langa! I-I'm sorry! P-Please c-come b-back! I-I need you! I-I never even t-told you h-how I-I felt!" Reki cried out. He looked at the picture that was placed next to the head stone. It was a picture of him and Langa, they were both happy. They had the biggest smiles on their faces, a smile Reki hasn't worn since he heard what happened.

"L-Langa... I-I'm sorry! F-For the argument, f-for avoiding y-you! I-I'm sorry! C-Come b-back!"

Reki dug into his pockets and pulled out a picture. It was a picture of the whole group while they were at the beach. They all looked so happy, Reki wanted to be this happy again. He wanted his friends back.

"P-Please... g-guys, c-come back! I-I need you. I-I miss you a-all. I m-miss S-Shadow, I miss M-Miya, I miss J-Joe, I m-miss Cherry and I miss L-Langa!" Reki cried, his tears falling into the picture.

Ever since he found out what happened to his friends, he's never been the same since. He became a shell of himself. He gave up skating, he got rid of all his boards. Reki couldn't look at them without being reminded of his friends.

He stopped making his own boards, he got rid of everything in the shed. Reki then let his sisters use the shed instead. He even quit working at Dope Sketch. His mom was constantly worried for him, along with his sisters, grandma and Oka. It broke their hearts seeing him like this. Going from a bright happy person to a dull person who doesn't want to do anything and gave up everything that once made them happy.

"I-I n-never got t-to say g-goodbye..."

:)

How are you guys doing? :)

Reki shot up, he had a paper stuck to his face. His breathing was fast and uneven, he could feel the sweat and tears on his face.

He looked around, he didn't recognize his surrounding. Mainly cause it was dark, but he did know there was a table in front of him.

Reki was about to get up and figure out where he was but then, the door open. The red head turned his attention towards the door, wondering who could it be. The person that came in turned the lights on. His eyes widened when he saw who it was...

It was Joe, Cherry, Miya, Shadow and Langa! They were all laughing and had a smile on their faces. They also were holding a few bags, filled with food.

When they came in they put the bags down on a table. Reki then realized he was in Joe's restaurant. The group noticed Reki awake, they all smiled at him.

"Finally, the slime is-" Miya was saying but was cut off by Reki hugging him. Reki engulfed the group into a hug. He started crying, he couldn't help it. The nightmare he had was awful.

"What is he doing?!" Shadow complained. Reki released everybody, wiping his tears away. The group noticed and became worried for their friend.

"Reki? What's wrong?" Langa asked, he grabbed Reki's hand giving them a squeeze. "I-I had a nightmare. You guys were all... d-dead. I never even got t-to say g-goodbye. I-I felt broken, sad, lost..." Reki started tearing up again. Langa quickly pulled Reki into his chest, letting the boy cry on his shoulder.

Joe quickly wrapped his arms around the two boys. He didn't like seeing anyone crying and he wanted to help. He couldn't imagine having a dream like that. Joe pulled Cherry into the hug, Cherry wrapped his arms around the two younger boys too. He would never admit it out loud but he didn't want anything bad to happen to Reki, Langa or Miya. Both him and Joe always thought of them as their kids.

Miya slowly came and join the hug, he wanted to comfort Reki. He didn't like seeing him sad, he was used to seeing him happy. "Come on, old man. Join in." Miya said to Shadow.

Shadow rolled his eyes in response but joined the hug anyways. They stayed like that until Reki calmed down and stopped crying. They all broke apart, Joe went to go make hot chocolate for everyone but mostly for Reki. The others sat down at a nearby table. Miya, Reki and Langa sitting one side while Cherry and Shadow sat on the other side.

Reki then remembered something from his dream, in his dream he never confessed to Langa. After a quick back and fourth with himself he decided to tell Langa how he felt. He quickly turned to Langa, already starting to get nervous. But he needed to do this.

"Langa! I need to tell you something! It's important!" Reki exclaimed, startling Langa a bit. The blue head nodded his head, wanting to hear what was so important. "I like you!"

Miya and Shadow started laughing. This confused the red head a lot. He could hear Cherry sigh. Reki quickly looked up at Langa and noticed him chuckling.

"I sure hope you'd like me...." Langa smiled down at Reki. The red head was even more confused.

"Reki, we're dating. We've been dating for 3 months." Langa explained, noticing the confused expression on Reki. The red head's eyes widened, he remembered! He started giggling before tackling Langa into another hug. Placing a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Can't believe you forgot!" Miya laughed out. Their whole group knew about Reki and Langa. They always knew there was something going on between them, it was super obvious.

"Hot chocolates are done!" Joe announced, coming out of the kitchen holding a try which held 6 cups all filled with hot chocolate.

They spent the rest of the night laughing and having fun together. Reki was grateful for this, grateful that his friends are still him. He was also incredibly grateful him and Langa are dating. Everyone enjoyed the moment with each other, enjoying the time they were spending with each other. Like a family.

~~~
Yeah the first part was inspired by a tiktok @/bunnylanga and I felt the need to write it! Anyways hope you liked it!

ALSO! I finished watching Yuri on ice! This fandom convinced me to watch it and I loved it! I'm now starting Hunter x Hunter!

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

73.3K 2.5K 16
'I wish I could live another life. Maybe one where I have some friends.' For as long as you could remember, you had been alone and unable to make an...
20.6K 409 37
Yo is the sk8 the infinity fandom dead? Anyways here are so MatchaBlossom oneshots! Will include Fluff ~ 🌸 Just fluff since it's fluff duh 🀨 (No s...
138K 4.1K 14
𝐜𝐨π₯π₯𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐬 ; π¬π€πŸ– 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐒𝐧𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐒𝐭𝐲 ╭───────────────── β•°β”€β”€βž€ I DO NOT OWN SK8 THE INFINITY ! #1 skate [] 18/04/202...
56.5K 1.6K 39
This is the story of how we got to where we are. How we smiled, laughed, cried and loved each others. Cherry and Joe have been best friend since sch...