Familes with kids eat free

This will be matchablossom! Including their son, Miya! Hope you like it!

It was date night. Joe and Cherry were going to a local restaurant, one Cherry has been to multiple times cause of work.

When they got there they were greeted but the hostess. She had a bright smile on and her hair was tied back.

"Hi! Welcome to Kusanagi's Ramen Shop! Do you two happen to have any children?" The hostess asked.

"I don't see why that's important." Cherry replied back crossing his arms and glaring daggers at the hostess.

"We don't!" Joe replied back, he was now standing in front of Cherry.

"Oh okay. If you did have children you could eat free today. But they have to be under 18." The hostess replied back.

An idea popped into Cherry's mind. This place was expensive and he didn't want to pay. So he knew how they could eat for free.

"Actually we did have a kid." Cherry pushed Joe out of his way. The green head gave Cherry a confused look.

"What-"

"Remember! Our adopted son." Cherry said it slow, making sure Joe knew what he was talking about.

Joe's eyes then went big as he realized who Cherry was talking about. "Right! Our son! How could I forget."

"Well just come back with him and you'll get your meal free!" The hostess gave them a smile.

Cherry and Joe quickly ran out of the restaurant. They ran a few blocks till they stopped.

"Where could he be?!" Cherry exclaimed.

"I don't know! We're horrible parents!"

"Carla, find Miya." Cherry asked his bracelet. 

"I found him, master. He is at the skatepark with Reki, Langa and Shadow." Carla announced.

Joe and Cherry quickly ran towards the skatepark.

When they got to the skatepark they saw Miya teaching Reki a new trick. Shadow was busy working on his new attacks and Langa was watching Miya and Reki.

"Miya! Come with us!" Joe yelled. The four friends looked towards Cherry and Joe.

"I'm busy." Miya then turned his attention back to Reki.

"You can use Carla." Joe said patting Cherry on the back.

"What!? No-"

"Deal! Let's go!" Miya ran to grab his backpack and his skateboard. He told Reki that he'll teach him the trick tomorrow.

Joe and Cherry were now walking back to the restaurant but with Miya. As their son.

"Okay, so today is our date night-"

"Let me guess, the restaurant you went to is expensive. But today if have a kid with you you can eat free! And you don't want to pay so you said you have a adopted son. Which is me!" Miya had a smirk on his face. Joe was shocked, his mouth was open and his eyes were wide. Cherry on the other hand was surprised.

"How did you know?" Joe asked, his eyes still wide.

"It's a secret." Miya started walking towards the restaurant, leaving Joe and Cherry behind.

"Can we adopt him?" Cherry asked Joe.

Joe and Cherry quickly rushed to Miya. They got to him before he went into the restaurant.

"Oh welcome back! Is this your son?" The hostess from before asked.

"Yep! Miya, don't be rude, say 'hello'" Joe nudged Miya. He rolled his eyes at the older man but turned to the hostess, smiling and waving at her.

"Awe what a cute family! You can go take a seat and someone will take your order." The hostess explained.

Joe and Cherry nodded and they started to head deeper in the restaurant looking for a table.

Once they found a table they seated themselves. Cherry and Joe sitting next to each other while Miya sat opposite of them. He set his bag on the floor, right in between his feet.

"Thanks Miya, we owe you one." Joe smiled at Miya. Cherry nodded his head.

"Yeah," Miya said as he scammed the menu.

~~~

Once they finished dinner Joe, Cherry and Miya headed back to Joe's restaurant. Joe was going to make them some desserts while Cherry lets Miya use Carla.

When they made it to the restaurant Joe got to work making Cherry and Miya a dessert. While Cherry grabbed his skatepark, which he had plugged in, and handed it to Miya.

Miya's eyes lit up with excitement, he was always fascinated by Carla and how she was able to calculate while Cherry was racing.

Cherry smiled a little seeing Miya's reaction. Cherry would never admit it but the younger boy did grow on him. He would adopt him in a heartbeat, but he can't.

Throughout the night Miya was busy using Carla. He would ask her questions which he'd assume were impossible for the AI to answer but she did. He would also ask her for some tips on skating, she surprisingly gave him some very good information.

While Miya was doing that Cherry and Joe watched. Joe was standing behind the counter while Cherry was seated in his usual seat. Both of them had a faint smile on their lips, they really do see Miya as their son.

~~~

*inhales* FOUND FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

Also!!!!! LOOK!!!

"You will find you more about Reki and Langa's relationship

"You will find you more about Reki and Langa's relationship."

IN EPISODE 10!!!! YOU GONNA FINALLY MAKE THEM CANON? Saturday needs to hurry TF UP!