Jokes

This will be based off my headcanon that Reki is the only one capable of making Cherry laugh.

It will also have a bit of Matchablossom and Renga! Along with family moments from the S Squad!

"What did the left eye say to the right eye?" Reki asked the S squad. They were all seated at Joe's restaurant, enjoying the food Joe made.

They were all sitting at a table together. Miya, Reki and Langa sat on one side while Shadow, Cherry and Joe sat on the other.

Miya rolled his eyes, "What?" Miya knew Reki's jokes were cheesy. Some weren't even that good, but for some reason they always made Cherry laugh. "Between you and me, something smells!" Reki laughs out. Cherry starts laughing too, wiping a tear from his eye. Miya and Shadow rolled their eyes at the joke. Langa smiled, he loved seeing Reki happy. Joe was upset, he always tries to make Cherry laugh but it never works.

"Hahaha!" Cherry continued laughing. He eventually calmed down and got up, "Hey! Where are you going?" Joe asked. "To get something to drink. Since our waiter didn't bother asking." Cherry then walked off to the kitchen to get himself something to drink.

Reki was still laughing too, but eventually calmed down. "Quick, Reki, give me a joke to tell Kaoru." Joe told Reki. The red head tilted his head in confusion. "Why do you need a joke from me? Can't you tell one?" Reki asked.

"He's not funny enough to make Cherry laugh." Miya answered. Reki's eye lit up, "Are you saying I'm funny?" He asked, Miya quickly realized what he said and turned a bit red. "No! A slime can never be funny!" Miya huffed out before turning away. Reki chuckled to himself and looked back at Joe.

"You can't make Cherry laugh?" The red head asked. Joe sadly nodded his head. "He only laughs at your jokes. So, tell me one of yours and I'll tell him to see if he'll laugh."
Joe suggested. Reki thought about it for a minute before agreeing.

"Tell him this joke.." Reki quickly pulled out his phone and went to his notes. His notes were filled with skateboarding tips, new ideas for skateboards, reasons why Langa loves him (which was written by Langa), and jokes. Reki was scrolling through his jokes till he found one and showed it to Joe, the muscular man nodded his head.

The red head quickly put his phone away just before Cherry showed up. The pink haired man was now carrying a glass filled water. He sat back down at his seat and continued eating, Joe then turned to face Cherry. "Hey, Kaoru, wanna hear a joke?" Joe asked.

"Not really since it's coming from you." Cherry replied back, not taking his eyes off his food. "Just listen to it, four eyes!" Cherry stopped eating and turned to look at Joe. "I'm waiting." Cherry crossed his arms, waiting for Joe's joke.

"How do you make Holy water?" Cherry raised an eyebrow. "You boil the hell out of it!" Joe started laughing, Reki did as well. Cherry still had a blank expression, his arms still crossed.

"Come on! That was funny!" Joe argued. Cherry rolled his eyes and went back to eating. "Hey, Cherry, what do you call a bee that can't make up it's mind?" Reki asked. He wanted to see if Cherry would laugh at his joke.

"What?" Cherry responded back. "A maybe!" Reki laughed out. Cherry started laughing, Joe looked over at him. He was upset that Cherry laughed when Reki told a joke and not him, but he was glad he could hear Cherry's laughter. It was something rare but anytime he hears it, he always enjoys it.

Soon enough, Joe started laughing along. Then Langa, Shadow and Miya were all laughing. Everyone was laughing and having fun. Reki was happy he could make his friends laugh, especially Cherry.

~~~
I just read the Cindereki translations! I loved it! I loved all the Renga moments too! If you want to read it it's on tumblr @/kudouusagi. You can also listen to it while reading the translations!

I've been meaning to tell you guys this but I keep forgetting lol. But for the people who wanted me to write the My Hero Academia and Sk8 the Infinity crossover, IM DOING IT! I just want to write a few chapters before I start publishing it! BUT IM DOING IT!

I also couldn't resist my urge so I'm writing a Matchablossom fanfic too!!! It'll be set when they're in high school! I haven't started on that but I'll let you know when I have!

Okay! Now onto the question!

Q: Which Sk8 character do you relate to the most?

A: Shoot this is hard for me! Probably...
Reki. Cause he used to doubt himself and his skills, I do that. I usually compare myself to others, especially in school. Like if my friend gets a good grade on a test and I don't I'll just start comparing myself with them and start thinking why didn't I get the grade I wanted or was I just not smart enough. But my friends always tell my otherwise saying it's thanks to me they got this grade cause I helped them during that class. Or how I helped them bring their grade up by helping them with the homework. Still working on not comparing myself with others though!