Cuddle time!

It was a rainy Friday night. Both boys were at Reki's. Langa decided to sleepover, mainly cause he didn't want to skate back home in the rain.

The two boys have been dating for about month now. Both their parents are happy for them including their friends. Miya and Shadow would occasionally tease them but they didn't mind.

Right now the boys were laying down on Reki's bed. Reki had his arms wrapped around Langa's torso while Langs had one arm wrapped around the red head.

Langa was holding Reki's phone, his phone was playing videos of people doing skateboard tricks. They'd usually spend hours watching them.

After the video they were watching finished Langa turned off the phone and set it on the nightstand. He then wrapped both arms around Reki, bringing him closer to him.

"Hey! There was another one I wanted to show you!" Reki complained trying to break free of Langa's grip but failed.

"I want cuddles.." Langa then rolled on his side, pulling Reki more close to his chest.

"That sounds nice.." Reki said, his voice muffled. He buries his face into Langa's chest and within a few minutes he was asleep.

When Langa noticed the sleeping red head he chuckled to himself. He was gently running his fingers through Reki's hair. Admiring how soft it was.

He then looked down at the sleeping boy, a smile formed on his face. Langa then pressed a kiss on Reki's forehead before he closed his eyes.

They both drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms. A smile was present on both boys faces.

~~~

Episode 7 may have broke my heart but Episode 8 fixed it 😌

I literally need to talk about it so I'll be making another chapter where I talk about it. Just a heads up to the people who haven't seen it yet.