ANGST! :)

SO, I've been reading a DabiHawks fanfic WHICH IS SO GOOD! LIKE THE AMOUNT OF TIMES IVE CRIED! So anyways I feel like making an angsty oneshot :) enjoy!

Okay, so I never do these because I expect you all to be wise before commenting spoilers. But because of episode 10 I will:

PLEASE PUT A WARNING BEFORE COMMENTING ANYTHING ABOUT EPISODE 10! THANK YOU! :)

"We meet again! My dear Snow! Oh I can't wait to skate with you!" Ad*m smiled at the blue head. It sent shivers down his spine, he honestly didn't want to do this but Ad*m wouldn't let him back out.

The lights started counting down. The green light was about to appear and they were about to start until,

"STOP!"

Everyone turned their attention to who yelled. It was Reki. He looked out of breath, like he came running as fast as could to get here. A small smile appeared on Langa's face when he saw the red head.

"Can't you see I'm about to race against my lovely Snow?" Ad*m got off his board, glaring daggers towards the red head.

"I challenge you... to... a beef!" Reki had a determined look in his eyes. Everyone gasped at the red head's stupidity.

Miya and Shadow looked nervous for their friend. They knew Reki wasn't ready to go up against Ad*m, physically and mentally. Langa also didn't want him to do this, he didn't want the red head to put his life on the line for him.

"What do you have to offer?"

"If I win, you let Langa leave. And stop obsessing over him. And if you win I'll quit skating FOREVER." Everyone gasped again. Miya had tears forming in his eyes but he fought them back.

"That's boring. How about, if I win you work for me." A twisted smile formed on Ad*m's lips.

Langa rapidly shook his head at the red head. But he didn't bother looking. He wanted to help Langa, even if it meant facing the clown.

Reki inhaled, thinking about the deal. He knew there was a chance he'd lose, but he wasn't going to give up! So, he nodded his head.

"I shall skate with you again, my dearest Eve!"

Langa picked up his board, walking towards Reki. The blue head had so much to tell him, but didn't know how to word it.

"Reki-"

He was cut off by the red head jumping into his arms. Langa dropped his board and wrapped both arms around Reki. The two boys were trying their best not to cry.

Reki eventually let go of Langa, giving him a weak smile. He made a fist with his hand and put it in front of Langa. The blue head made a fist with his hand and pounded it with Reki's (yeah, didn't know what to call it lol).

The blue head went to Shadow and Miya. They were both scared for their red headed friend. Shadow quickly told Miya to call Joe and Cherry to inform them on what's going on.

Reki went up to the starting line, board in hand. This will be the first time he's skating again since the fight with Langa.

The lights started counting down. Both Reki and Ad*m got into position. The green light appeared, signaling them to start, and they did.

Ad*m didn't wait, like he did last time. He was already in the lead and Reki was far behind.

Though the red head wasn't about to give up so easily. He was going to win, and save Langa.

He started picking up speed. It did feel weird for him to be skating again, but it felt right. Ever since their fight there was a hole in his heart, for two different reasons. One reason was cause he missed skating but he just couldn't bring himself to pick up his board. The other reason was cause of Langa, he came to realize his feelings towards the blue haired boy. It tore him apart that he couldn't be with him.