Reki and Langa are parents?!? Pt 2

"I'm so excited for everyone to meet Prince Flurrysun! Miya is going to love him!" Reki exclaimed. Both him and Langa were walking towards Joe's restaurant, Reki holding Prince Flurrysun with one hand and his other hand holding Langa's hand.

Langa smiled softly at the red head, he loved seeing him get excited. It always brought a smile to Langa's lips.

They were a few minutes from Joe's restaurant, ever since S was shut down the whole S Squad would just hang out at Joe's restaurant or go to the skatepark.

The two boys were finally outside the restaurant. Reki was getting even more excited now that they were at the restaurant. All their friends would finally get to meet Prince Flurrysun! The two boys have been wanting to to show their friends Prince Flurrysun from the moment they got him, but they've been busy and never found the time.

"You ready?" Reki asked, Langa turned towards Reki and nodded his head. Though Reki wasn't talking to him, "Prince Flurrysun? Are you ready?" The kitten responded with a small 'meow', which made Reki and Langa smile.

Langa went inside the restaurant first while Reki waited outside. The 4 friends turned their attention towards Langa. Little did Langa know, Joe was about to give him and Reki the talk. Or at least try to.

"Would you guys like to meet our son?" Langa politely asked. He could easily hear Reki's squeal afterwards.

"No! I don't even want to know HOW you have a son! Aren't you two minors still!" Miya replied back, not even looking away from his game. Langa tilted his head, he was obviously confused.

"Yeah, same here." Shadow nodded in agreement, also not looking away from the game him and Miya were playing.

"Langa, I had Carla download some child care books. I expect both of you to read it." Cherry announced, pointing his fan at Langa. The blue head was definitely confused, he didn't know what the others were talking about.

"Child care book?" Langa mumbled, unsure why him and Reki would need them. They have a kitten not an actual child.

"Where's Reki?" Joe asked, looking around the restaurant for the red head.

Langa was about to respond to Joe but the doors were bursted open. Reki was standing in the doorway, both hands behind his back. He had the biggest smile on his face, which made Langa blush.

"Are you ready to see our son?!?" Reki exclaimed. He looked to all 4 of his friends, Joe and Cherry were both staring at the two boys, wondering where their "son" is. Shadow and Miya were still playing the game, but they were occasionally listening.

"No one cares about-" Miya was saying but was cut of by Reki.

"Behold! Prince Flurrysun!" Reki then removed his hands from behind him, placing them in front of his chest. He was currently holding a small kitten with ginger fur, his chest was white and he had stripes on him which were darker than the rest of his fur. The kitten had bright blue eyes, which were more brighter than Langa's.

Miya and Shadow looked up from their game, they were able to witness the reveal of Prince Flurrysun. The second Miya saw the kitten his eyes lit up. A big smile appeared on his face, he quickly put his switch down and ran over to Reki. He was very eager to see the kitten.

"Hold up, your son... was a cat?!?" Shadow shouted, placing his switch down. Noticing Miya completely lost interest in the game.

"Yeah. What did you guys think?!" Reki asked, handing the kitten to Miya. The younger boy was already snuggling with the kitten, wishing he met him sooner.

"We thought you had an actual son. You know, the human kind.." Joe replied back, he was still surprised by the reveal. He definitely wasn't expecting a cat, but then again it makes sense.