Makeout sessions

Another Matchablossom!
There's a bit of a heated make out session..

Cherry and Joe were currently at Joe's restaurant. They were waiting for the rest of their group to show up so they could go to S together.

Cherry had Carla plugged in, he was also trying to tie up his hair but found it challenging. Especially since his arm was still bandaged.

"Here, let me help you." Joe offered. He just finished putting his jacket on and started making his way to Cherry. "No. You wouldn't know how to tie it." Cherry moved away, while also trying to get his hair tied up.

"I've seen you tie it. I'm pretty sure I can tie it." Joe smiled and playfully rolled his eyes.

Cherry was now standing by the counter. He was too focus on tying his hair he didn't notice Joe in front of him. When he did, he tried to get away from him but failed. Joe had put both of his hands on the counter, boxing Cherry in.

"Move, you gorilla!" Cherry tried pushing Joe away from him but couldn't. Joe then leaned closer to Cherry, locking eyes with him.

Cherry started leaning closer to the green head. He subconsciously wrapped his arms around Joe's neck. This made the green head smirk, he felt more in control.

"Kojiro..." Cherry whispered. His gold colored eyes were staring deeply into Joe's light brown eyes (what color are his eyes?? I'm just going with light brown.). "Yes.." Joe had a smirk on his face.

"Kiss me already." Joe smiled brightly. Wrapping his arms around Cherry's waist and pulling him close. He then pressed his lips softly against the other, the kiss was passionate, it was full of love and affection. Something Joe and Cherry never felt before.

Cherry moved his hands away from Joe's neck and was now gripping his jacket collar. He pulled him more closer to him, trying to deepen the kiss. Joe caught on to what he was doing and licked the other's bottom lip, asking for entrance into his mouth.

The pink haired granted access. He opened his mouth, letting Joe's tongue explore every inch of his mouth. Cherry did the same, till the two of them started fighting for dominance. Joe won, but continued to play with Cherry's tongue, occasionally biting his bottom lip. The pink haired would occasionally let out low moans, making the other smirk.

Joe's hands then moved down, gripping the other's butt. They eventually pulled away from each other, a string of saliva connected them. They were both red, trying to catch their breathes.

After a few minutes passed and they both caught their breath, they went back to their make out session. Joe's hands were still gripping Cherry's butt while Cherry's hands were now tracing Joe's muscles.

Cherry was about to take Joe's jacket off him but...

"Hey, Cherry- OHMYGOD!" Shouted Miya. He was still standing in the doorway, his eyes widened.

"Miya! What's wrong- ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" Shouted Shadow. He pulled Miya away from the doorway, shaking his head at Joe and Cherry. The two quickly pulled away from each other, both embarrassed and red.

"MY EYES!" Miya covered his eyes.

"Miya! We're sorry!" Joe shouted running towards Miya. Cherry quickly grabbed Carla, walking out of the restaurant, making sure to lock it.

"Get over yourself." Cherry said while getting into Shadow's car.

Miya was in the passenger seat. Reki was sitting on Langa's lap in the backseat, where Joe and Cherry were seated.

"I did not need to see you guys make out." Miya said making a gagging face.

"Next time, I'm going in before you." Shadow said to Miya. Before driving off to S. The ride to S was filled with Miya complaining how his eyes are now ruined. Joe and Cherry were still embarrassed, but Miya eventually stopped talking about it and started playing his game.

Eventually Cherry and Joe made it up to Miya. They bought him a kitten, which Miya loved to death.

After that Shadow always made sure to walk into the restaurant before Miya. Not wanting Miya to see something else.

~~~
My friend started watching sk8! We were video calling while she was watching the first episode so I got to see her reaction! She loves it! But she doesn't like Shadow, I was just sitting there like 'just wait! just you wait!'

I'll probably post my episode 11 prediction tomorrow. With the oneshot I'll also post tomorrow.

Hope you have/had a great day!