🛹💜 Guilt 💜🛹

Yeah, I'm not doing the Uno oneshot anymore. I was writing it but it was taking too long and it felt very boring to me. But I might try and write again!

So in this oneshot Reki never went to the tournament! :)

It's been a month now, a month since the accident. No one would've ever predicted this would happened.

But sadly, one night the cops showed up to S. A group of policemen and woman started shooting, thinking the skaters were dangerous criminals.

The skaters ran away, some dodged the bullets. While others weren't able to dodge the bullets and they died.

Kiriko quickly told the people to stop shooting, she realized what S really was. She realize the people they were shooting weren't dangerous, they were just ordinary people.

It was too late though, the police had already shot and killed a few skaters.

~~~

It was raining. The clouds were dark, the rain was pouring hard. Everyone was inside, not wanting to be out in the cold. Expect Reki. He didn't care anymore, he stopped caring a month ago.

He had two bags in his hand. He was heading to the cemetery, he always came everyday. But today was more harder and painful.

The red head would occasionally step in puddles of water, not caring if he got his shoes wet. His hair was soaked, he didn't have his headband on.

S was shut down after the accident. The police who started shooting were also arrested for shooting innocent people.

Reki stopped walking, he looked up. He was now in front of the cemetery gates. He exhaled and started to slowly walk into the cemetery.

Each step became more heavy, it was always like this. He didn't like coming here. But he couldn't go a day without coming here. He felt like he had to, and if he didn't he'd feel guilty.

He finally made it to the graves, he looked down at them. Tears were already falling out of his eyes, he didn't bother stopping them or anything. He just let it happened.

He cried harder. He dropped the bags and fell to his knees. The red head felt broken, he lost everything in one night. He never even got to say goodbye.

A few minutes passed, he was still crying but he was able to grab the bag on his left. He dig in the bag and pulled out a bouquet of flowers. They were red and white roses.

He got up, walking to the first grave. He couldn't bare looking at the head stone, he kneeled down and placed the flowers down. He brought the bag closer to him and pulled out a fingerboard. It was made to look like Shadow's board, looking at the fingerboard made Reki tear up even more.

He then put the fingerboard down, next to the flowers. The red head exhaled, getting the courage to look at the head stone. Which read:

Hiromi Higa

"Hey, Shadow, I- I brought you some flowers..." Reki cried out, his tears kept coming down. "Oka helped me pick them out... I- I also made you your skateboard. Expect its smaller..." Reki hugged himself, he wasn't even half way through and he was a mess.

He then moved to the next grave, pulling the bag with him. Once he got to the next grave he pulled out a stuff animal, which was a cat.

He placed the cat down, sadly smiling at it. The red head then pulled out Mario Kart and another fingerboard. His hands were starting to shake but he was able to place the game and fingerboard down. After placing the objects down he looked up at he head stone which read: