😺 Flustered Miya 😺

I HAVE DECIDED TO ADD MIYAKASHI! I REALLY LOVE THIS PAIRING AND I MIGHT WRITE A FANFIC ABOUT THIS SHIP!

Miya and Takashi have been dating for 4 months. Those past 4 months have been amazing! Especially for Takashi.

Takashi loves making Miya flustered. It was very easy for him too! Miya, on the other hand, despised Takashi making him flustered.

He'd always try hiding his face but Takashi would always make him uncover it. Claiming it was cute and he liked seeing Miya flustered.

"Hey, kitten," Takashi called out, he knew how Miya would react to the name. The raven haired was already turning red, his eyes still locked on his game.

"What do you wanna do today? Just hang out here?" Takashi asked, he was currently laying on his boyfriend's bed while Miya was on the floor playing on his switch.

"Sure.." Miya responded. Takashi got up from the bed, walking over to his boyfriend. He took Miya's switch away placing it on the dresser.

"Hey! Why'd you do that!?!" Miya whined. Takashi chuckled, "So I can do this." He gently kissed the raven hair. Afterwards picking him up and taking him back to his bed.

Takashi laid back down on the bed, but this time with Miya in his arms. "You're so pretty." The brunette winked, causing Miya to become even more red than before.

"Takashi! Stop it!" Miya whined, trying to break free from his boyfriend's grasp but it was no use.

"No. You deserve all the compliments and kisses I can give you!" Takashi then started placing kisses all over Miya's face.

Miya was whining and trying to get out of Takashi arms. But he enjoyed the affection. Takashi especially enjoyed making Miya flustered.

"I love you, kitten."

Miya's face was bright red. He still wasn't use to all the affection Takashi gave him, but he enjoys it.

"I guess I love you too.."

~~~
Okay! If I were to write a Miyakashi fanfic would you guys read it? Cause I'm literally debating about writing it, even though I have tons of ideas I wanna do. BUT ITS MIYAKASHI!

Anyways! Sorry this was short! But I hope you liked it! And I hope you have/had a great day! <3