💜 I love you... 💜

I'm in a silly goofy mood 🤪

"Hey, Langa, uhh guess what? I passed the math exam... I had to get help from Miya though.." Reki chuckled lowly. How pathetic was he? Having to get help from a middle schooler?

"I know he won't let me live that down anytime soon. H-He reconnected with his old friend too... his name is Takashi. He's quiet but he's alright. He-He reminds me of you, quiet but can open up around the right people." He felt tears pricking his eyes, he quickly blinked them away wanting to stay strong.

"You won the bet too. Cherry and Joe are together now... they're happy. They try to help- nevermind." He wasn't sure how long he can keep this up. At any minute he's ready to break.

"S-Shadow got r-rejected by his boss. He cried about at- at- yeah..." He couldn't even say it. He couldn't say some stupid letter.

"H-He's slowly getting over it. B-But I think that's cause of O-Oda... they've been hanging out a lot. It's obvious they like each other. Whenever I tell Oda to ask him out he chickens out! He makes up some excuse saying Shadow doesn't like him! That isn't even true I see how they look at each other! He should just go for it or ELSE HE'LL REGRET IT! LIKE ME!"

This was his breaking point.

"LANGA! I'm sorry!!! This-This is all my fault! I never should've introduced you to S! I-I don't know what to do!! The others are trying to help me but THEY CAN'T! They say I shouldn't be alone but I DESERVE to be alone! THEY CAN'T HELP AND THEY KNOW IT!" Reki balled his fist up, feeling his nails dig into his skin.

"I CAN'T EVEN BRING MYSELF TO GO TO S!! OR-OR PICK UP MY SKATEBOARD! I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOURS WITHOUT BAWLING MY EYES OUT!" He was starting to shake, his tears making his vision blurry.

"THIS ISN'T FAIR! YOU DIDN'T DESERVE THIS! YOUR MOM DOESN'T DESERVE THIS! I apologize to her and she accepted it. She shouldn't! She should be mad, upset! ANYTHING!"

"I NEVER EVEN GOT TO TELL YOU I LOVE YOU!"

He couldn't form anymore sentences. He was crying his eyes out. Joe came running in and quickly engulfed Reki in a hug. Rocking them back and forth letting Reki cry into his shoulder.

Langa is in a coma. He wasn't able to reach his skateboard in time when the bridge snapped during his race against Ad*am.

This completely broke Reki. Leaving him a shell of his former shelf.

~~~
:) this just came to me while listening to Mitski.