Bruises

This will take place after episode 10! But Ad*m gets beaten by Tadashi instead 😌

Langa POV
Me and Reki finished laughing. Everything felt right. I never knew how much I missed his smile and laugh.

I was about to stand up and start skating again, but Reki lunged himself at me. I wasn't expecting this so I fell back, with Reki on top of me. He seemed nervous that I fell and was about to get off me, but I grabbed his waist and pulled him towards me.

He immediately wrapped his arms around my neck. We stayed like that for a few more minutes till Reki pulled away. He had a big smile on his face, god I miss that smile- wait, what is that?

I looked more closely at his face and noticed a bruise. It wasn't just one, they were all scattered on his face. They were also a few scratches on his face too. What happened to him?

Reki noticed me staring at him and blushed a bit before asking, "What's wrong?" I jumped at the question and quickly looked down at the cement.

Reki started giggling which made me blush a bit. Should I ask him about the bruises? What if he doesn't want to talk about it? He could get upset! I don't want that to happen, we just made up!

"You're face.." I quietly said. Reki's smile slowly faded away being replaced by a confused expression. I didn't understand why, till I remembered the question he asked before.

"Nothing's wrong with your face! I was just wondering- you don't have to tell me if you don't want to- but I was just curious-" I started rambling. I didn't know how to word it!

Luckily though, Reki cut me off before I said anything too embarrassing. "Langa! Calm down.. what were you wondering about?" He asked. He spoke in a soft tone, not trying to freak me out again.

I took a deep breath before looking up at Reki. He had a worried expression, who could blame him. I was just rambling a few minutes ago.

"Why do you have bruises and scratches on your face?"

Reki jumped at the question. I guess he wasn't expecting me to notice. His fingers went up to his face, under his eye. He was tracing a medium size bruise, he was looking down as if he was thinking.

"Let's just say a lot of stuff happened today.." Reki said, still looking down and tracing the bruise. He looked sad, his tone became serious. I decided to not ask him what happened, not wanting to make him upset.

"Do you wanna skate-"

"I got beat up.." Reki mumbled quietly but I head him. I stopped talking and looked at him. He was still looking down at the cement. "By three guys..." My eyes widened. Three guys did this to him! Why?

Reki then looked up at me, he had a small smile on his face. But that didn't hide the pain in his eyes. He lowered his hand and took in a deep breath. "Manager Oka found me. He helped me physically and mentally, he then told me about Shadow... so I rushed over to the hospital as fast as I could."

"I knew you were there! But where did you go afterwards?" I asked tilting my head. I had a feeling Reki was in the elevator at the hospital, and I was right!

"After I saw you.. I just stayed in the elevator. I couldn't face you, not at the moment. Miya came into the elevator.. we talked. I need to apologize to him too.." Reki looked sad when he talked about Miya. I nodded my head signaling him to continue.

"I sort of shoved him out of my way... and ran out of the hospital." This took me by surprise. I didn't expect Reki to do that. "I ran across the street... I didn't look beforehand... so I got hit by a car.." This made my eyes widened again. He got hit! But he looks perfectly fine! Expect the bruises and scratches.

"Did you go to the hospital?! Are you okay! Who hit you?!" I questioned. Reki let out a small chuckle, his cheeks started getting red.

"I didn't go to the hospital. I'm fine, promise." Reki answered. Though there was still one question he didn't answer. "I don't know who hit me, but when I woke up... I was in a... love hotel.." Reki mumbled the last part but I heard.

"A love hotel!?! Why! Did he do anything!" I jumped to my feet, startling Reki in the process. Reki stood up too, he was even more red now.

"I don't know! I didn't ask. He tried offering me hush money, but I didn't take it. But, the guy did help me too." Reki said, I tilted my head. "How?" I asked.

"He made me remember why I skate. Skating is suppose to fun! It doesn't matter if you're good or not, I forgot that cause I was too focus on my skills." Reki smiled brightly at me, which made me smile too. I don't know whether to thank this guy or to punch him for hitting Reki and taking him to a love hotel.

"That's good.. you are very talented though." I said, which made Reki blush a bit more. "Not this again!" Reki whined as he started covering his face.

"Does it hurt? The bruises?" I asked, Reki moved his hands away from his face and looked at me. He thought for a minute before answering, "Yeah.."

Then without thinking, one of my hands lightly cupped his cheek. My thumb was lightly rubbing against the bruise under his eye. He got flustered by my sudden action, but didn't move away.

I then moved my hand away, noticing another bruise on his cheek. Without thinking, I gently placed a soft kiss on the bruise. Reki got even more red and more flustered.

I realized what I just did and quickly pulled away, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean-" I was saying but was cut off by Reki.

"It's okay! I... liked it..." He mumbled the last part, but I heard. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his waist. Pulling him close to me, he also wrapped his arms around my neck. I started placing soft kisses over his bruises, he started giggling and blushing by the action.

I could listen to his giggles all day long.

~~~
Whose ready for tomorrow! I'm so excited for Sk8 and My Hero Academia season 5! Though the first episode is a filler but I GET TO SEE MY OTHER SUNSHINE BOY! AMAJIKI!!!!

Alright! So my episode 11 prediction, I actually had a hard time thinking of a prediction cause literally ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN AT THIS POINT.

Okay, so I do feel like Reki will ask about Langa's board. And I do feel like Reki will fix it cause they literally established they want to infinitely skate with each other! You can't do that if you don't have a board suited for you! BUT JUST IMAGINE HE PUTS AN INFINITY SIGN ON THE BACK INSTEAD OF THE LITTLE YETI!

I may or may not have seen those screen caps.. and seen the Miya one. I do feel like Reki will apologize to Miya, and I do hope he TELLS Miya what he was going through. Cause Miya may not accept the apologize unless he knows more. And Miya might be shocked cause he didn't know Reki was feelings like that, then he'll probably also apologize for what he said before. PLEASE I WANT MIYA TO BE HAPPY!

I also think Ad*m will use Miya against Reki. To get him to join the tournament. Cause Ad*m knows how much Reki cares for Miya. So Ad*m might use that to his advantage, saying if Reki doesn't skate against him he'll hurt Miya or Miya will race against him instead. AND REKI BEING THE PROTECTIVE BROTHER HE IS WILL SKATE AGINST AD*M! NOT WANTING MIYA TO DO IT AND GET HURT!

BUT I LITERALLY CANT STOP THINKING THAT MAYBE TADASHI DOES HAVE A SPECIAL MOVE THAT AD*M DOESNT KNOW ABOUT IT AND HE WILL TEACH REKI THIS SPECIAL MOVE. JUST IMAGINE!!!!!

I'm also wondering if the dynamic between Reki and Langa changed. Like they're more friendly and more affectionate. PLEASE GIVE ME MORE RENGA AND MATCHABLOSSOM CONTENT!

Anyways! That's it! Sorry that was REALLY long lol. I wish everyone good luck for tomorrow's episode! BUT GUYS IM NERVOUS! MY FUNIMATION IS SAYING MY MONTLY BILLING WAS UNSUCCESSFUL! BUT IT CHARGED ME FOR THIS MONTH!