Telling the others

Reki and Langa have been dating for a month. Their relationship has been a secret, though they did tell their parents. They were very supportive of them, especially Langa's mom.

Though today they decided to finally tell the S squad (Miya, Joe, Cherry and Shadow). They were a bit hesitant, unsure of how their friends would react. Or if they would support them or not. But they thought it was time to tell them.

"You ready?" Reki asked Langa, squeezing his hand. They were both standing outside of Joe's restaurant, where they usually hang out. 

Langa nodded, they pulled their hands back and they walked in. The restaurant was filled with Miya and Shadow arguing, cause Miya called Shadow old. Joe and Cherry were on the verge of arguing too, but stopped once they saw Reki and Langa.

"Uhh... guys? We have to something to tell you..." Reki started, Miya and Shadow stopped arguing and turned their attention towards the red head. Joe and Cherry also calmed down and focused on the red head.

Reki was silent, trying to figure out what to say. Langa was trying to think of something to say, but couldn't.

"Well? What is it?" Shadow asked crossing his arms.

"Uhh... you see-" Langa was saying, scratching the back of his neck.

"We're dating! We've been dating for a month!" Reki blurted out, he quickly pulled his headband down covering his eyes. A habit he developed when he got scared or nervous.

"We understand if you don't accept us." Langa said, he was now holding Reki trying to comfort him.

"You idiots." Shadow replied back, he uncrossed his arms and sat up walking up to Reki and Langa. Miya, Joe and Cherry followed.

They were now all gathered around Reki and Langa. The blue head was still holding Reki, wondering why everyone was gathering around them.

"For once I agree with him." Miya said pointing  at Shadow.

"Huh?" Langa tilted his head.

"It's pretty obvious you're dating." Shadow grumbled back. Miya, Joe and Cherry nod their heads in agreement.

"Huh!?!" Reki pulled back his headband, looking at the people who were still gathered around him and Langa

"Yeah, it was also obvious you two liked each other! Not as obvious as Joe and Cherry." Miya pointed to both Joe and Cherry, who were standing right behind him.

Joe and Cherry were speechless. They didn't know what to say cause it was true!

"H-How did you know!" Cherry questioned, "You told him! You big gorilla!" Cherry kicked Joe in the butt which made the green head jump.

"Go get a room. Preferably one far from here.." Miya rolled his eyes. This made Joe smirk and Cherry turn red.

"I'm glad you two are finally together!" Joe exclaimed flashing the two boys a genuine smile.

"Hey! Gorilla! You didn't forget our bet, did you?" Cherry hit the back of Joe's head.

"Damn it.. was hoping you forgot." Joe mumbled digging in his pants and pulling out his wallet. "Here! Fifty dollars!" Joe shoved the money to Cherry.

"Bet?" Langa and Reki said at the same time.

"Yeah. I bet you two will tell us about your relationship this month, Joe said next month." Cherry explained while putting the money in his wallet.

"I'm happy for you two. You deserve each other." Cherry said a small smile forming on his lips.

"Awe you guys!" Reki ran and engulfed them all in a hug.

Miya tried to run away but was pulled into the hug. Shadow also tried to flee but failed. Cherry didn't care and let the hug happened. Joe on the other hand hugged everyone back. Squeezing them a bit too tight. Reki noticed Langa was missing and quickly pulled him in.

The hug lasted for a couple more seconds till Cherry elbowed Joe to let them go, cause he was squeezing too tight.

"Ugh, I thought I told you I'd don't like hugs." Miya crossed his arms glaring at Reki.

"Really? Well I guess I gotta hug you a lot till you like them!" Reki wrapped his arms around Miya. The younger boy tried to break free but gave up.

"I'll make a cake. To celebrate your relationship!" Joe then put on his apron and hat and got to work in the kitchen.

"Don't make it too sweet!" Cherry yelled towards the kitchen. Joe rolled his eyes in response.

"Get me some alcohol!" Shadow exclaimed making a weird pose while sticking his tongue out.

"You can't even handle it." Miya replied back. This led to Shadow and Miya arguing, again.

Reki and Langa laughed and sat down together. The blue head grabbed Reki's hand, lacing their fingers together.

"That wasn't so bad," The red head said, resting his head on Langa's shoulder.

~~~
This literally just turned into a wholesome S squad oneshot, and I love that. Also I'm thinking of writing some Matchablossom with their son Miya. Would you guys like that????

ALSO! My friend, who got me into anime, is going to watch sk8!! She wanted to watch it since I recommended it to her but she didn't have time. BUT WE'RE ON SPRING BREAK AND NOW SHE CAN! Everyone wish her luck! She has NO idea what she's in store for.

And my next chapter will be talking about 9.5. Even though not much happened but I still want to talk about it!

This oneshot was requested by @delevisirti. I might redo this because I misread what you requested wrong 🙂 but hopefully this works!