Tending to wounds

This will take place after episode 11!

"You gave us quite a scare there." Joe said to Reki. Joe was currently driving, Cherry was in the passenger seat, while Miya, Reki and Langa were in the back seat. They were borrowing Shadow's car since Joe didn't have a car, only a motorcycle.

"I can't believe a slime made Ad*m trip." Miya laughed out, which also earned a laugh from Cherry. Joe looked over at the laughing Cherry, a smile present on his face. "You should've heard Cherry, he was actually laughing! When Ad*m fell." Miya announced, which earned another laugh from Cherry.

"Really!?" Reki asked clearly surprise by knowing Cherry laughed. "Yeah!" Miya replied back. Miya then told Reki about everything he missed while he was away. Every once in a while Cherry will start laughing, remembering Ad*m tripping.

Joe dropped Miya off at his house, they waited for Miya to crawl through his window. After he was in his room they left. Reki was in so much pain at the moment, especially his back. He didn't have his back up against the seat, cause it would hurt him a lot. Langa quickly noticed and pulled out his phone.

When Joe got to Reki's house he started exiting the car, he was about to close the door but Langa stopped it.

"I'm trying to close the door." Reki was confused. He was just trying to close the door, but Langa was stopping him. "I'm coming with you. You're clearly in a lot of pain, let me help you." Langa answered, while also exiting the car.

"But what about your mom?! She'll freak out if you're not home!" Langa pulled out his phone, showing a conversation between him and his mom. "I already told her, she's fine with it." He replied back. Clearly Langa wasn't about to let Reki go off alone.

"Fine. Let's go! Bye Joe and Cherry!" Reki waved to them, Joe waved back and Cherry did too. Then Joe drove away, leaving Langa and Reki alone.

Reki walked up to his window, he stretched his arms upward but winced in pain. "Damn it." He whispered to himself, he was about to try again but felt two pairs of arms wrap around him.

He quickly turned around and saw Langa. The blue head was lifting Reki up, enough for him to reach the window and crawl in. After Reki was in, Langa crawled in too.

"Where's your ointment?" Langa asked the minute he landed in Reki's room. The red head face planted on his bed, he pointed at his nightstand. "In here." His voice was muffled by the pillow, but Langa understood.

He went over to the nightstand and pulled out the ointment. "Reki, you need to get up." Reki let out a whine, not wanting to get up. "Why! I'm perfectly fine." The red head whispered yelled back to Langa.

"No you aren't. Please, let me help you." Langa pleaded. Eventually Reki stood up, his eyes kept fluttering close and opening up quickly. "You need to take off your hoodie and pull your shirt up. I need to put this on your back." Langa replied. This woke Reki up entirely, he started getting flustered.

"What!?! Why?!" Reki whispered yell, not wanting to wake anyone up. "This will help your back. I saw what Ad*m did to you, don't lie and tell me you're fine." Langa said, his tone getting serious towards the end.

"Okay.." Reki replied back. He took off his hoodie, wincing at the pain. He tossed his hoodie on his bedroom floor, not caring where it landed. Reki then turned around, his back facing Langa and he pulled his shirt up revealing his back.

His back was covered in scratches and dried up blood. There were a few dark purple bruises on his back too. Langa's blood boiled at the sight, he was going to make Ad*m pay for hurting Reki.

"Do you have a cloth or something? I need to clean up the blood." Langa asked. Reki pulled his shirt down and said, "Let me go it." He then sneaked out of his room and quietly went to his bathroom. He came back a few seconds later carrying a gray washcloth which was a bit damped.

"Here." Reki handed it to him and went to go close his door. He then went back to Langa, turning around and pulling his shirt up like before.

Langa then pressed the damp washcloth on the other's back, wiping off the dry blood. The cloth was still warm which made Reki relax. "That feels nice..." Reki mumbled.

After wiping the blood, Langa then put the washcloth on Reki's nightstand. He grabbed the ointment off the nightstand. "Okay this is going to sting." Langa warned. Reki nodded his head, "I'm ready."

The blue head then squeezed a bit of ointment on his fingers, he started rubbing it onto his back. Reki winched at the pain, moving around a bit. "I'm almost done.." Langa said, Reki nodded his head.

After a bit more ointment, Langa was finally done. He closed the ointment tube and put it back on Reki's nightstand. "Can you get me some bandages. They're in my desk." Reki said, his shirt still up.

Langa went towards his desk, pulling open a drawer to reveal bandages. He got them and handed them to the red head. Reki started wrapping it around his torso, wincing a bit. Langa quietly snuck out to go wash his hands, came back after a few seconds.

"I'm so proud of you, Reki!" Langa sat down on Reki's bed. This caught Reki off guard, he started getting flustered again. "Really!?" Reki asked. He finally finished wrapping the bandages around his torso and now threw the bandages back in his desk. He sat down next to Langa after pulling his shirt down.

"Yes! You amazed me during that whole beef! But you always amaze me.." Langa mumbled a slight blush appearing on his cheeks. "Langa!" Reki grabbed his pillow, shoving his face in it. He was trying to hide his blushing cheeks, this made Langa chuckle.

"Reki, I mean it. You may not have won the beef, but to me, you're the real winner." Langa gently pulled the pillow away from the red head. He smiled more when he saw how red Reki is.

"R-Really?" Reki asked, allowing Langa to take the pillow away from him. "Of course!" Langa smiled. His smile was warm and it made Reki feel butterflies.

"I was even more proud when you did the back side rodeo!" Langa continued, this made Reki more flustered. "Langa! Stop!" Reki whined, burying his face in his hands.

Langa chuckled at the sight, "Okay, Okay. I'll stop. Let's go to bed though. I'm tired!" Langa replied, yawning a bit. He laid down on Reki's pillow, Reki doing the same.

They're used to sleeping in the same bed, but things seem different ever since they made up.

Reki was having a hard time falling asleep. He kept getting flashbacks of the beef with Ad*m. He kept tossing and turning, Langa noticed and turned to face Reki. Reki did the same not knowing Langa was facing him.

"Are you okay?" Langa asked. Reki looked down not knowing if he should tell the truth, but decided he should. "No. I keep getting flashbacks from the beef. What if I couldn't dodge the hit in time? Or what if the rain never came?!" Reki started freaking out, he started sweating. " Langa quickly noticed and gently pulled Reki close to him.

"Don't think about that. You're here right now, you're safe. I told you once I'll protect you, and I mean it." Langa gently said, he was running his hands through Reki's hair. He gently took off Reki's headband, something even the red head forgot. This action calmed the boy down a lot.

Reki buried his face into Langa's chest, feeling more safe in his arms. Langa smiled to himself, before he closed his eyes. Reki eventually fell asleep, he didn't get any nightmares from the beef, instead he had a very weird dream. A dream where he was a princess and Langa was a prince.

~~~
Here is the oneshot! Hope you guys like it! BUT OMG I LOVE SEEING ALL THE BADASS REKI EDITS!!!!

Okay! Now for my question! You can answer if you want, you don't have to!

Q: What made you start watching Sk8?

A: I actually saw two edits of Sk8. One was an edit with the song 'Young and Beautiful' by Lana Del Ray. And another was when Reki lost his first beef with Ad*m. After that I decided to give the show a shot and I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!