😺 Angry Miya 😺

Okay so this is a new ship I might add. The ship will be Miyakashi (Miya and Takashi, HIS FRIEND NOT TADASHI).

Miya snuck through his window, he was finally home from S. Though he was very pissed, he lost another beef. Joe, Cherry, Reki, Langa and even Shadow tried to cheer him up. They'd say something along the lines of 'You'll do better next time.' Or 'You did great!' But that didn't help the 13 year old.

The young boy threw his skateboard down, not caring if his parents woke up. But they were probably already at work. He then threw his hoodie down, he had a black shirt on underneath.

He fell to his knees, tears threatening to come out. A few tears rolled down his cheeks, he was about to let it all out when there was a knock on the window.

Miya turned around, wondering who'd be at his window at 2 in the morning. It was Takashi. The brunette waved at Miya, waiting for him to open the window.

Miya went up to the window, opening it and letting Takashi in. "Thanks! Uhh.. so my mom wanted me to check on you but when I came you.. weren't here. So I'm back..." Takashi explained.

Miya 's eyes widened, he was at S when Takashi came by. What if he told his parents! And they tell Miya's parents! They'd definitely take skateboarding away from him! "Oh! Uh.. okay.. I'm o-okay.." Miya smiled, but a few tears rolled down his cheeks. The raven haired hope Takashi didn't see the tears. But he did.

"Miya? What's wrong?" Takashi asked, his voice was gentle and soft. The brunette put his hands on Miya's shoulder. "I-I lost... I-I wasn't g-good enough.." Miya's voice cracked towards the end. Seeing Miya like this broke Takashi's heart. He knew he hurt Miya a lot in the past and wanted to make things right with him. He was going to comfort Miya and make him feel better!

"Hey," Takashi lifted Miya's chin, making the raven hair look at him. "You are good enough. Who gives a shit if you lost, I'm certain you'll win next time."

The tears stopped. Miya was definitely surprise by Takashi's response. But hearing Takashi say that made Miya feel incredible! He felt a warm feeling in his chest and his stomach was feeling weird.

"Really?" Miya asked. Takashi chuckled, "Yes! You're amazing, Miya. I'm sorry for hurting you." The brunette then wrapped his arms around Miya's waist, occasionally spinning him around.

Miya was giggling and had a big smile on his face. Completely forgetting why he was upset in the first place. "Come on, let's have a movie night!" Takashi dragged Miya towards the kitchen. He noticed Miya's skateboard and a cat hoodie, but he didn't want to ask. He didn't understand what Miya meant by he lost, he wouldn't have a competition at this time.

Takashi was also wondering how Miya lost! Miya was incredible! Even if he lost, he'd still be a winner in Takashi's eyes.

~~~
Okay! So if you guys like this and want me to add it to the ships for this oneshot I will! I probably will anyways lol.

Oh! I forgot to say this last chapter but, I finished HxH! AND OMG! SO MUCH HAPPENED!!!!!! I CRIED A LOT TOO! THE LAST TWO SEASONS MADE ME CRY SO FUCKING MUCH! I totally recommend watching it if you haven't! I will also make a few fanfics for HxH!