Code blue Meredith grey

By niamheyyyyy

Meredith being abused do people step in and save her or is it too late All characters are in this story 🥳 More

Home
Help
Tequila
Work.
Life
Missing
Gone
Oop🥶
🛏
🧠
Alone.
..
Who needs sleep
Morning
Not ready
Im fine
Wait
What am i supposed to same these 🥶
10 blade
PAGE MONTGOMERY STAT
I dont need help
Urges
Power
Secerets
Old frienemies
Truth
Gone
Note
Goodbye

Waiting is always the worst

943 25 4
By niamheyyyyy

Bailey POV
I was doing charts in the icu nurses station when I heard the announcement "CODE BLUE ROOM 1352, CODE BLUE ROOM 1352" I shot up like a rocket because I knew that it was Meredith, I ran as fast as my little legs would carry me . I saw Addison pinned against the wall staring at a lifeless Meredith without hesitation I grabbed the paddles "CHARGE TO 100" nothing "CHARGE TO 200" nothing "CHARGE AGAIN"still nothing but I wasn't going to give up I love this resident like she was my child "ONE LAST TIME" "WE HAVE A RYTHM" one of the code team shouted in relief " YOU DON'T GET TO DIE TODAY" I say turning around looking at the door only to see a crowd, it was my residents they all had tears eyes .
I walked out of Merediths room"someone page Torez" within a few minutes I seen Callie torez running down the hallway "What's going on" she asks when she's finally close enough " Callie I think you should go in to Addison, Meredith coded she's okay now but Addison hasn't moved since she coded"

Callie POV
I walked into Meredith's room to Addison it was like she was frozen , I walked over and pulled her into a tight hug she tried to resist at first but I didn't let go instead I squeezed tighter finally she collapsed into my arms in hysterics, I brought her to the floor and leaned her against the wall and I sat beside her squeezing her hand "it's going to be ok Addie , she's going to be ok" I don't think she heard me I didn't know what to do or how to comfort her so I just sat there holding her hand .

Bailey POV
I was in shock , my resident just coded and I was the one who had to shock her. I was sitting at the nurses station "Bailey everyone's asking me what happened to mer should I tell them" it was Alex "o-o-okay b-b-but no one else".

Alex POV
I brought o' malley , yang and Stevens into the conference room they knew something was wrong with Meredith they just didn't know what " yesterday Bailey was walking down the hallway and she saw a pool of blood coming out of on call room3 , it was locked so I broke down the door and we saw Meredith on the floor covered in blood . Meredith slit her wrists" everyone looked at me with glassy eyes "s-s-she was fine" izzie says breaking the silence " that's what she made us think ,when they cleaned her up we saw scars all over her arms and thighs . She been doing this for awhile" I reply "is she awake yet" yang spoke up "not yet" I reply .

Callie POV
Addison was still hysterical it was like she was in physical pain seeing her fiancé in a hospital bed not moving . I looked up to Addie staring at Meredith's chart trying to see why she wasn't awake , I took my eyes of Addie and looked at Meredith that's when I saw her eyes flutter "Addie look" she didn't hear me so I yelled to get her attention "ADDIE" she looked at me "Look" I point to Meredith who's eyes are now open wide

Meredith POV "I'm sorry , i am so sorry Addie" I whisper . I thought she would hate me for what I did but instead she said "Meredith grey don't ever do that to me again , I love you too much to see you die . My heart ached when you weren't awake , I need you" with that she leaned down and kissed me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 395 28
I don't own any characters. The story line is nothing like real greys. Its an AU using the characters and careers. She suffocated her, her whole life...
75.1K 1.2K 19
Meredith is attacked by a patient, but this time Derek is alive and well...he's just in DC wrapping up some things. Everyone is alive in this fanfic
28.1K 1.1K 23
Meredith Grey got attacked when she was walking in Seattle. Will the surgeons be able to save her? What will her family do when they see her so hurt...
23.5K 510 37
Meredith is learning to cope with Derek's tragic death but it was still yet to sink in. Meredith left out of the blue and everyone is worried about h...