be with me | harukyu

By flrtyasahi

[ONGOING] what's the point of a relationship that is built on lies? ... More

紹介 ♡
普通の生活 ♡
この変態 !
チキン
デート
幸せな時間
うそ
また?
ジュンキュはなんかかわいい (?)
セメやウケ?
文化祭
ストーカー
ハルトの家
好きな人
焼きもち
ジェヒャク―おめでとう!
好きかも
やっと
待ってください!
俺の彼氏
もういない
ハルトは思った通りじゃない
また会った
復習
キム。ジュンキュ
忘れるわけがない
知らないこと
十分待っていた
怖い
ヤバイ!
でも
初めから始めよう
さようなら
終わりだ。

ハルト

792 64 34
By flrtyasahi

[CHAPTER NAME : HARUTO]

haruto groaned in pain. what was happening? actually what had just happened? gosh, it hurt so much.

"ow, ow" said haruto.

junkyu's eyes widened as he realised what he did. "i'm so sorry, i--"

"you can't undo this, right? so shut up." said haruto, who was still in so much pain.

junkyu frowned. like, he knows he did something and he even apologized for it then why was this man being such a douche.

were all popular people like this?

however, junkyu did feel like he hit it a bit too hard. i mean, it was a really sensitvie spot.

"do you want this?" asked junkyu, stretching his hand out to give haruto something.

haruto looked at whatever was in junkyu's hand and then at junkyu. his face expression was unreadable.

"you want me to put a bandage on my balls?" asked haruto, raising one eyebrow. he had slumped down to the ground, due to the immense pain.

"i don't know, i just wanted to help." said junkyu, pouting and looking away.

"you know, if you were a girl, i would think you're flirting with me." said haruto. 

junkyu raised an eyebrow. "oh, so a guy can't flirt with you, huh? homophobe."

haruto gave junkyu a triamphant smile. "so you are flirting with me."

....eh? "wait what? no--i---"

junkyu looked at haruto. there was no way, he could get along with a guy like this and god knows how long they were going to be stuck here. 

"anyways, what's your name?" asked haruto.

"oh right, nice to meet you. i'm kim junkyu." said junkyu, smiling.

"uhh, not-so nice to meet you. i'm watanabe haruto."

junkyu's smile dropped and he sat beside haruto. 

"um, excuse me, who allowed you to sit beside me?" asked haruto.

"what?"

"go sit somewhere else."

junkyu narrowed his eyes, annoyance clearly written all over his face. without a word, he scooted even more closer to haruto.

"you don't own the terrace, so i'll sit wherever i want to."

haruto looked at junkyu. "tsk" and he looked away.

why was in such a situation with this guy? this terrace was literally his spot and mashiho had even told him that no one ever comes here so if i ever felt suffocated he could come here. then why the hell was this koala looking guy here? and to make things worse, he wasn't even a nice person.

haruto felt some weight on his shoulder. it seemed like junkyu had fallen asleep and put his head on haruto's shoulder. 

ew.

haruto pushed junkyu away from him, making junkyu fall on the other side and subsequently waking him up.

"did someone come?" asked junkyu, groggily. 

haruto rolled his eyes. "do you not have one bit of shame?"

"what?"

"you called me a pervert, kicked my balls and then slept on my shoulder in just a span of 10 minutes!"

"...i slept on your shoulder? but i don't drool."

"that's not the point! gosh, stay away from me." said haruto, scooting a little, away from junkyu.

junkyu pouted yet again. was pouting all this guy did?

"say haruto. are you a foreigner?" 

haruto looked at junkyu. "my name is literally watanabe haruto, does it sound korean to you?"

"so you're...japanese?"

"yes."

"why did you come here?"

a hard look came over haruto's face. it's not like he had a choice coming here. "it's none of your business, fuck off."

"okay."

haruto looked at junkyu, who had turned his back against haruto, reminding him of a dejected puppy, making him feel bad.

haruto sighed. one lie wouldn't hurt.

"my parents got a transfer. so i moved here."

"ahh, so how's korea?" asked junkyu, his eyes sparkling. maybe he was happy about the fact that haruto told him why he came here.

even though it's a lie. 

"meh."

"just meh? have you been to any places?"

haruto shook his head indicating a no.

"eh, bummer. what about the food?"

"i eat only at home, so only japanese food."

within a flash of second, junkyu was in front of his face. "for real? you've never eaten korean food? and you live here?"

haruto cleared his throat and pushed junkyu away from him. "so what?"

"nothing. it's just a pity. oh, you know, one of our teachers is japanese. mashiho. he's a really cool guy so you can ask him to help you."

"he already is. he's like my guardian at school." said haruto.

"hmmm...WAIT A MINUTE WHAT? wait, before i came was mashiho here?"

"yeah, he left 5 minutes before you came. why?"
junkyu clutched his head. "ughhh, i came up here looking for him."

"was there something you wanted to ask him?"

"hmm yeah, apparently him any ji---"

BAM!

"kim junkyu. come out right now." said an all too familiar voice.

junkyu froze. would he not give him a piece of mind here too?

his biggest bully. park jihoon.

junkyu got up and so did haruto and the both of them stood in front of jihoon. 

"eh, you're here too?" said jihoon, looking at haruto.

haruto bent down and said, "sorry."

"you both skipped one whole period! what were you thinking."

"hyung--"

"i'm your teacher, junkyu."

"fine, sir! i came here during the break but i didn't know that the door was broken so i kicked the stone in anger and the door shut and boom, me and haruto are locked inside."

"as you can see, sir. it's all junkyu's fault."

"you asshole." said junkyu, looking at haruto.

"junkyu! language."

junkyu looked at jihoon. wasn't he the one who taught him all these words...?

"anyways, skipping one period is no small deal. so both of you have cleaning duty of your respective classes after school."

"hyu---sir! it was an accident."

"junkyu, why didn't you know that the door was broken? it's because you always come late to school, right?"

junkyu looked away, unable to answer.

"anyways, both of you return to your classes."

the both of them quietly returned to their classes.

just before haruto entered the class, junkyu said, "see you again!" with a bright smile.

haruto looked at junkyu and then entered his class wordlessly.
------------------------------------------------------------------

and that was all for today's update uwu

happy reading!

love, 

pixiedust :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.5K 14
Bad Boy The Series : Book One Kim Junkyu was on his 3rd year in K-ARTS Composition Dept. when he met Watanabe Haruto, 1st year student from the same...
30.9K 1.4K 17
Watanabe Haruto who never fall in love with anyone due to his cold heart finally melt by Kim Junkyu . He never expected that he will end up with the...
30.6K 1.5K 42
Happiness. That is all we ever want in life. To find that one person we can't live without, the person we look forward to seeing every day. The one t...
55.4K 1.8K 39
Bad Boy The Series : Book Three With the promise ring from Watanabe Haruto, Kim Junkyu thought their relationship would stay the same even though the...