Sk8 oneshots! :)

By lilah505

โœจRengaโœจ This will also include Matchablossom and some Found family moments! ๐Ÿ’œ= Renga ๐ŸŒธ=Matchablossom ๐Ÿ›น... More

Requests
Flustered Reki
Don't listen to them
Cuddle time!
My epsiode 8 rant
Have you seen Reki?
Meeting Langa's mom
You're my happiness
Tattoos
You're wrong about Reki
So... epsiode 9
Haha epsiode 9
The last of my ep 9 rant
Reki and Langa are parents!?!
Jealous Langa
Telling the others
9.5!
9.5 again!
You are my sunshine
Familes with kids eat free
GUYS I MADE A DISCOVERY
Ramen date
ANGST! :)
EPISODE 10!
EPISODE 10 AGAIN lol
Epsiode 10 just made my day
Thank you Episode 10 :)
AHHH EPISODE 10
WE STAN EPISODE 10
The last of my episode 10 rant lol
Sicky Reki
Cuddles no matter what
Slow dancing in the morning
Makeout sessions
Bruises
Happy Birthday Cherry!
Rant time about ep 11!
Ep 11 ahhh
Still ranting about ep 11
Ep 11 again
EP 11 IS *chef kiss*
Last of my ep 11 rant
Tending to wounds
Jokes
Calm your nerves
What's a love hotel?
Self doubt
Episode 12 predictions!
Episode 12 rant!
Ep 12 ranting!
Still ranting about ep 12
Ahh ep 12
Omg ep 12!
Ranting about ep 12
Ep 12 again
๐Ÿ›น Miya's friend ๐Ÿ›น
๐Ÿ’œ Sicky Reki pt 2! ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ›น๐Ÿ’œ Guilt ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ›น
๐ŸŒธ Will you... ๐ŸŒธ
Reki and Langa are parents?!? Pt 2
๐Ÿ’œ Plans that never happened ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ Dancing in the rain ๐Ÿ’œ
๐ŸŒธ Anniversary ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ˜บ Angry Miya ๐Ÿ˜บ
๐Ÿ˜บ Flustered Miya ๐Ÿ˜บ
๐Ÿ›น A trip to Canada pt 1 ๐Ÿ›น
๐Ÿ˜บ Valentines day ๐Ÿ˜บ
๐Ÿ’œ I love you... ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ›น Explanation ๐Ÿ›น

Last of ep 12 rant!

1.3K 52 124
By lilah505

SPOILERS FROM EPISODE 12!!!!

Of course he's back to flirting with girls. Aww but look at his smile :)

SOMEONE SAID CHERRY WAS REFERRING TO JOE'S DICK AND I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT 😂😭

HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE A GORILLA HERE! CHERRY WASN'T WRONG!

HAHAHAH THIS WAS JUST SO FUNNY! ESPECIALLY CHERRY JUST PAINTING JOE'S FACE! 😂

I was really curious what would happen to Miya here.

Miya looks so sad when he walks by Takashi :(

I WANNA KNOW WHAT HE SAID! BUT I WAS SO HAPPY HE SPOKE TO MIYA!

I feel like he said "hey Miya." BUT I AM LITERALLY PLANNING A ONESHOT WHERE MIYA INVITES HIM TO S AND MIYA IS JUST FREAKING OUT CAUSE HE DOESN'T THINK TAKASHI WILL SHOW UP. BUT HE DOES AND JOE, CHERRY, SHADOW AND REKI ARE ALL SUPER PROTECTIVE WHILE LANGA IS JUST SUPER NICE.

Okay but hear me out, to me personally I feel like Renga is the next generation Matchablossom. NOW HEAR ME OUT, don't attack me in the comments, what if Miya and Takashi is the next generation Renga? IT COULD BE PLATONIC OR ROMANTIC HOWEVER YOU WANNA TAKE IT! But literally just think about it! Like I do feel like they could became friends again! Because Miya and Takashi both grew as people. I do feel like they could become friends again! But after Takashi apologizes to Miya.

I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT HE SAID!!!!

AHHHH LOOK AT HIM!!!!!! HIS SMILE! 🥺 HE'S SO HAPPY!!!!

I HAVE THIS STRONG FEELING HE RAN OFF TO GO TELL REKI OR JOE.

THIS JUST PISSED ME OFF! THEY CAN'T DO THIS TO KIRIKO!!!

Don't worry Tadashi! The fandom is coming to save you! BRING YOUR WEAPONS! 🔪

SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. NOW IT'S LANGA'S POV!

HIS HAPPINESS IS REKI KYAN! I REPEAT HIS HAPPINESS IS REKI KYAN!

HOLY- HE LOOKS SO HOT! Langa sure is lucky!

Well, at least one promise didn't get broken.

I'm a bit upset we didn't get to see them race. But I have a feeling they both crossed the finished line first.

I'm tearing up again! God I'm gonna miss everyone!

I REACHED MY LIMIT BUT I'M
FINALLY DONE!

I really like this episode but my only take away is how they tried to redeem Ad*m instead of punishing him.

But I really love how much the characters have grown since we first see them! They all display major character development!

I'm not going to discuss if the anime was queerbaited or queercoded cause I personally think it was queercoded. I was hoping the queers would get some good representation!

Also season two may have been confirmed? A person who worked on Sk8 made a tweet and the official Sk8 account retweeted it. The tweet said:

"A little late, I chased and watched it!
It's the best in the trend!!
Sk♾ Everyone who supported SK8
Thank you very much!
Thank you to Director Utsumi, the staff, and the cast! !!
Personally, it's still undigested...
I'm looking forward to the squeal!! !!
Because it's infinite! !!"

SQUEAL!?! Please give us a season 2! I have hopes they'll give us a season 2. Now some of you might be wondering, 'what would they even do in season 2?' I shall answer that question!

It's all in what Kiriko and Ad*m say towards the end.

Kiriko got transferred, but we could all tell she's someone who won't back down. She also says in one of the episodes, I forgot what episode, that she believes justice should be delivered equally. (She something along those lines I don't remember exactly what she said). I feel like if we get a season 2 we could see Kiriko fighting to get back to Okinawa and trying to arrest Ad*m.

Now for what Ad*m said, I feel like people overlooked this cause they were too focused on Ad*m and Tadashi's interaction. But Ad*m says "It looks like we'll be able to forge a wonderful relationship" He says this to the guy who transferred Kiriko. Again if we get a season 2 we could see Ad*m working with this guy and see how their partner ship is.

Another thing Ad*m says is "With that old man gone, I effectively become the top dog around here." Ad*m is now the top dog. He probably has more power. Again, in season 2 we could see Ad*m having a lot of power since he's the top dog now.

That's for the political side of the anime. Now for the skating side. I said this before so I'll say it again, what if there is someone out there worst than Ad*m! And this person shows up at S but instead of going after Langa like Ad*m did they go after Reki. Cause Reki is a GOD at making skateboards, and this person has a unique board and wants Reki to make him one. Reki refuses since he can tell what kind of person they are and this makes the person mad.

Because there still is stuff to talk about for the skating side. Like how Ad*m lost the beef. Will he still be the King of S? Or will the people pick someone else? Ad*m's mask also broke and revealed his face! People have had to see how he really looks like! Langa saw what he really looks like!

Or! What if the S Squad goes to Canada. And Langa signs up for a snowboarding competition but hasn't snowboard in a while and has to train again. Meanwhile he also teaches Reki to snowboard. Joe is taking Cherry shopping for new food ingredients. And Shadow and Miya are busy pranking people.

If they do make a season 2 I hope they bring back Reki's friend. But not as a love interest, I doubt they'll do that. But I do feel like Reki will spend more time with him, to catch up and see how he's been. Which will make Langa jealous and will make him want to confess to Reki. Reki's friend could also help Reki, cause he probably can tell Reki likes Langa but Reki is too scared to admit his feelings. So his friend helps.

Idkk I do hope they make a season 2 cause there is a bit of potential.

ALSO IN THE SPANISH DUB THEY CONFESSED! During the hug scene Langa says "love you" and Reki replies back with "and I to you, Langa" EVERYONE SAY THANK YOU SPANISH DUB!

ALSO ON SATURDAY THE DUB OF EPISODE 7 CAME OUT AND IT HURT ME MORE! Reki finished his sentence!!! I have so much hope for the dub now!!! He says "Do you know how much I trusted you!" That hurt me!!! Another thing he says which broke me was, "I thought you were different. Such a stupid mistake." THIS JUST BROKE MY HEART ALL OVER AGAIN!

Okay so before I finished this off I wanna I have decided to also add in some nice family moments of the S Squad. I will add an emoji in front of the title so people can tell whether it's Renga, Matchablossom or family moment. I will add this in the bio but I'll let you guys know now:

💜= Renga
🌸= Matchablossom
🛹= Found family moment

OMG! I have also decided to do a Q&A! You can ask me any kind of question! I will start answering the questions probably next week. But if no one gives me a question I just won't do it lmao. So that's it! Sorry if this took SO LONG!

Now onto the next oneshot! Which will be a found family moment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 57 24
"๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ?" "๐™Š๐™›๐™˜ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ...
11K 452 53
In this little masterpiece you will find: Matchablossom Fanarts Sk8 Memes And my bullshit They're canon. Because I say so.
140K 4.1K 14
๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฌ ; ๐ฌ๐ค๐Ÿ– ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค I DO NOT OWN SK8 THE INFINITY ! #1 skate [] 18/04/202...
45.1K 1.2K 12
[๐˜ /๐˜•] [๐˜“/๐˜•] ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด. ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ...