Sterek One Shots

By MariaAlex2018

No requests at this time and no smut in this book More

Leave
Come Back Home
You're Perfect to Me
Alpha Inside Me
Imagine #1
Not an update
I'm Pregnant
Please Be Okay
Is It True?
I'm Pregnant #2
Not a Nightmare
Anniversary
It's Been Too Long
Distracted
Chinese?
Jake the Dog and Finn the Human
Dance
Results
Bath
Cruise
Injured
I'm Pregnant P. 2
Syrup Kisses
What Are We?

Veronica

7.9K 190 12
By MariaAlex2018

Stiles was talking to Scott, telling him a story about last night while shoving a fry in his mouth, when suddenly he saw something that make him stop mid-sentence...and mid-chew.
Across the cafeteria, he saw Derek smiling, flirting with a girl. It wasn't just any girl, it was Veronica.
Sassy, stiletto-wearing, big mouth, blonde, slutty Veronica.
She was talking to what was mine. Even though she knew we were dating and that he was gay, she still twirled her hair around her finger, bat her fake eye lashes and bit her lip. It disgusted me. Jealousy raged in me as I stood up and began walking up to them
When I was in front of them, I pulled Derek's neck towards me and kissed him right in front of Veronica. I made sure I put tongue in so she could she that he was taken. When I let go of the kiss, I smirked at Derek before turning to Veronica and saying,"Oh, Veronica! Didn't see you there."
She rolled her eyes and walked away from us.
"Oh leaving so soon? Oh well ttyl!" I said mockingly.
I turned back to Derek and his face was priceless.
"You okay?" He asked. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I replied.
I pulled him close to me by his jacket as our faces were inches apart.
"I mean...I'm dating Derek Hale." I said before kissing him again, not caring if anyone else saw.
The End
A/N:Sorry this is kind of short, but I am still writing more stories. Don't forget to like and comment what would you do if you saw someone you didn't like flirting with your boyfriend/girlfriend.😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749 17 7
Just some sterek oneshots. No smut! (Requests open!)
104K 1.9K 28
This is a bunch of Sterek one-shots and you can message me if you want to request any.
1.8M 46.2K 96
This is where I will post all of my Sterek one shots. Be a doll and request one. Either comment on this page or message me. When I write it I will me...
255K 6.9K 21
The title is pretty self explanatory, come enjoy Sterek fluff and feels and head out to wattpad.com/story/78834694-everything-i-never-published to se...