The forgotten promise ( Compl...

By hersaesthetic

We are afflicted by the hand of fate, which we think is unjust ... but from it it breathes life again More

the forgotten promise
part2
part3
part4
part5
part6
part7
part 8
part9
part 10
part11
part12
part13
part14
part15
part 16
part17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part22
part23
part24
part25
part26
part27
part28
part 29 the End

part21

214 4 1
By hersaesthetic

- Pooja and Ajay came to their room ....

- Pooja: Oh my God! Stop it. Go ahead, Radhika eat the soup, it will help you ...

- Kabir: Do not worry about her at all.
Radhika ate the soup while Kabir was looking at her ...

- Radhika: What now ?!  ... He approached her, checked her temperature, and found her had cooled down ...

- Kabir: You are perfect, come with me now ...

- Radhika: Are you crazy or what? !!  And to where? 

-Kabir: Stop talking or I will close your mouth and eyes and take you by force!

- Radhika: In your dreams! 

-Kabir: So you provoke me!  Come here .... He closed her mouth and eyes with a black tape and carried it to the car, "Why did you get so heavy ?!"

Ajay's glimpse ...

- Ajay: Do you intend to commit a crime, my friend? 

-Kabir: Yes, I have prepared the warranty papers from now ...

Kabir's car has finally stopped ....
Radhika: Kabir, where are you?  Kabir?

Kabir went from the other side and opened the car door to get Radhika down ...

-Radhika: I can't see anything ....

Kabir carried her until they arrived ... he removed the tape from her eyes, and the surprise was ... the garden that Kabir Radhika used to go to during their friendship and that small decorated house in which they used to sleep and camp there ....

- Radhika: Kabir ... this is the garden!  This is the house we used to go to when we were young ...

-Kabir: Yes, our beautiful memories started here, and we will start our new memories here too!

- Kabir carried her there ... they entered the little house, nothing changed in  except for the romantic decorations that Kabir had planned and the soft music ...

- A beautiful smile spread on her face because of her happiness ...

- Kabir: Do not smile like this, otherwise ...

- Radhika: Otherwise? 

-Kabir: Otherwise, I will lose my temper and not be able to control myself ...

Radhika laughed and then she became shy ...

-Kabir: Would you allow me?

Radhika: Of course ...

they danced together to a beautiful romantic song  ...

-A moment later ... Radhika moved away from him ... Kabir grabbed her hand while he was kneeling on the ground ... She turned to him and it was a surprise ...

- Kabir: "Radhika ... my love belongs to you only. I want to live with you and love you alone and be one forever; be close to you and touch you; love you and talk to you and remain silent with you; I embrace you in my arms every night, and wake up with you every morning .. I want to be with you."  To share my secrets and be honest with you, I understand you and respect you, if you are afraid to protect yourself I will be with you to protect you, I will embrace you when you need warmth, I go with you to all stages of life, I walk with you in the sunshine, and when the weather is cold we will embrace each other, I can  Take care of you when you are sick, and rejoice with you when you are happy; I grow old with you and stay with you until the end..I only want to be with you alone.I will do all this for you alone. All my love for you is you alone..will You marry me? Will you be my wife?  Can you be just for me?

Radhika was so happy hearing this that her tears fell with joy ... She also knelt with him and put her forehead on his  and said: Yes always!  I always wanted to be with you and I will be with you forever!  Yes, I will be yours alone!  ... I will marry you, my life!

- they hugged each other while their tears fall!  Then Kabir took out the diamond ring and put it on radhika 's finger ..Radhika kissed him on his forehead as if she was thanking him for giving her the best day of her life ... even he did the same thing

-Kabir: My gift isn't over yet ...

- Radhika: Really? .... Kabir grabbed her hand and headed together to the dinner table that found their favorite dishes  ...

- Radhika: OMG ! Wow!  This is the same dessert that I was still in love with now?  And that woman who was preparing dinner for us and the region's famous dish, Kabir, really, thank you very much ...

- Kabir: Do you remember what you used to tell me  “No thank you, and no sorry between the friends .” It seems that your memory is weak ...

- Radhika: Don't worry, you will definitely lose your memory.  When you get old and old, you walk while leaning on your cane ...

- Kabir: No one will win you. In the discussion ...

- Radhika: I know ...

- Kabir: Now is the time for the last part of the surprise ...

- Radhika:  again ?? 

-Kabir: Still one surprise ...

They entered that small house, its decor was never changed, the same lighting and furniture!

- Kabir gave a box to Radhika and told her that there was something to wear. I know you didn't bring anything with you ... Radhika was surprised after seeing her favorite sleep suit after all these years and some pictures of them ...

- Radhika: Did you keep it, crazy ?!

- Kabir: they were the last memory of our friendship so I didn't want to lose them either ....

- Radhika smiled at him ...

- Radhika: Do not worry, we will take other memories, compensate us for all that was lost from us, I promise you!  ...

- Kabir: I don’t want to become emotional please go and wear it or what you think to wear it in front of me I assure you that it will be the best memory in my life  ...

- Radhika: Shut up!  She went to change her clothes ....

A few moments later, Radhika came back and found Kabir waiting for her ... She was a little shy ... As for Kabir, he was smiling happily at last, finally his love  comeback , who had disappeared for 20 years!

- He went towards her and carried her to the bed while he sat close to her ... He took her on his lap ... She was looking at him sympathetically ...

- Kabir: Do you know how lucky you are?  ... She looked at him with amazement ...

- Kabir: No, not because I love you so much. You are lucky that I have never been convinced of you leaving me!  I always thought that you will come back to my life someday .. I am lucky that I never gave up .. Do you know how angry I was?  On that day I screamed at you when I learned that you were married to Pratap only because you love me ...

- Radhika: What do you mean Kabir?

- Kabir: Your words with Mr. Pratap were accidentally recorded on my phone..I knew everything then..I knew when I did..You made a great sacrifice for me..and now I want to live with you at every moment, like this always with this close  .. I do not want to waste more time fighting and fighting, enough  ... Can you accept my love ...

- Radhika: What ?! 

-Kabir: it's  my fault. I should not have asked you ... He kissed her forehead, and they slept in each other's arms.
Other

- The next morning ...

Kabir and Radhika were returning to the palace ... they were switching sides of different conversations, while they were intertwining their arms with each other Radhika was placing her head on his shoulder ...

- Kabir: If I asked you something, would you answer me truthfully?  ..

- Radhika was little shocked at the way he spoke as if he was sad or something like that ..

- Radhika: Sure..but what happens why you are like this? 

-Kabir: Why didn't you tell anyone that you had cancer?

Radhika was completely stunned, how and when did he learn about it?  ... She hesitated to answer him ...

- Radhika: I was completely confused ... everything came after another. I could not focus on anything and also the circumstances did not allow me So even the doctor told me that I was at first stage I meant that I could recover easily ...

- Kabir: Trust me, I have never seen a brave woman like you ... Radhika smiled at him ...

- Radhika: No need to praise, please because it makes me strange and shy..

- Kabir: Exactly!  This is what I love about you  your shyness ...

They arrived..

- they found the preparations in the palace, perhaps for an occasion ...

-Ajay: Hello guys, where did you hide last night ?? ...

- Pooja: Let them, Ajay, why embarrass them? ... Pooja whispered in Kabir's ear ...

- Pooja: Did you get The goal, my friend,?! ...

-Kabir: Unfortunately not yet ...

- Pooja: crazy ..

-radika: Learn, Ajay, you do not have a wife, but a perversion in itself..I swear to you that you go along with her in everything, it will become like a barbecue in hell .. 

-Pooja: Really?  ... the important thing is tomorrow the marriage will take place ...
-Radhika and Kabir hold hands for Ajay and Pooja ...

- Kabir:  the engagement is done...

- Ajay:  you are selfish. We also want to be happy today. The ceremony will take place. No word ...

Next morning ...

- Singh Palace is filled with preparations and equipment, even the phones of Ajay and pooja did not stop ringing ...

Radhika went shopping ... and prepared for the most important day of her life ...

Evening  ....

Today, Singh Palace flashes bright colors, laughter and songs that send a message of happiness to the whole universe and guests waiting for the grooms ...

- Radhika came down the stairs with difficulty, but she sparkled with a spark of hope filling her heart and soul, wearing a red saree studded with gold ...

Kabir was looking at her very happily ... finally he managed to grab her hand and went to the marriage stage ...
- The marriage ceremony began ... Ajay and Pooja were grateful to them as if they fulfilled their wish and were able to fulfill their promise to Kabir's mother to make them together again!

The marriage ended ... and the guests left the palace, and Ajay and Pooja went to rest ...

-Kabir carried Radhika to their room ... Radhika went to take a shower to rest from the fatigue of the day, then Kabir took a bath too ...

- Radhika wore a long white robe and was sitting in front of the balcony wondering what her life would be like now !
- Kabir got out of the bathroom after putting on his sleep suit ... and he found her standing while she was absent in her world ... he went towards her and hugged her form back, kissing her neck ...

-Kabir: What are you thinking where are you absent?  ...

- Radhika: No such thing, just I was wondering about our future life ...

- Kabir: It would be amazing and full of happiness. I promise you do you know why? 

Radhika smiled at him: Why? 

-Kabir: Because this necklace will never separate us ... It was written their names in the necklace...

- Radhika: I do not have a gift to give you like as you just did..I would rather give it to you ...

-Kabir: I did not understand ...

- Radhika grabbed his hand  and placed it on her stomach and said to him, covered in tears of joy, "You will become a father, Kabir very soon." ...

Kabir was astonished to hear her, but he felt so happy that his tears came down ...

- Kabir: Who? Me ?  I will become a father? ...

- Radhika: Yes, my love someone will call you my father ...

- Kabir: Oh my God !!  But? wait .. wait  "moonlit night"? right?

- Radhika: Yes, the ones that changed completely our lives! 

Kabir was unable to express his happiness the tears of joy that never stopped ..

- Kabir: Thank you, Radhika, thank you, sweetheart, thank you so much. My life will give me the best gift in the universe ... But why you did not tell me during this period of seven months and you were hiding something from me  No matter what  ... He hugged her ...

Kabir: No, I should be careful ...

- Carry her to bed ... put his hand on her stomach ...

- Kabir: Hello, little .. I am your father. We will meet soon? Take care of yourself and your mother well ... Reconsider her while the tears of her joy were still present.. come close  From her until their breaths blended ...

- Radhika: When you are close to me, like this is  I feel that my heart will stop beating, that my breath will be cut off ...

- Kabir: No..I do not want your breath to be cut off, sweetheart, but you take it back ... He kissed her passionately ...  .

-Kabir took her on his lap ...

- Radhika: By the way, what do you want us to have a son or a daughter ...

-Kabir: I want a beautiful girl who looks exactly like her mother, who has her beauty and the beauty of her smile.

- Radhika smiled at him and kissed his hand ... They embraced each other and slept together ... Kabir was thanking the Almighty for giving him the opportunity to take back his love, not only that, but they would soon become parents .. Finally they met after all this separation and happiness returned to their hearts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 3.6K 34
πŸ¦‹She is his butterfly, soft, naive and fragile. ✨He is the one to make her feel butterflies, ruthless, rude and heartless. ~~~~~~~~~ He is the dev...
23.5K 1.5K 47
Related to a show maddamsir After mission behrupiya What happen if hate overpowered love ? What happens when someone you love marries someone else ? ...
3.7K 152 6
It's a fictional story of 1920s. Anirudh is a 19 year's old London returned barrister. He has a dream in his eyes. He want his country (India) to pro...
13.5K 292 4
It's a story of anirudh who is struggling with his ill son who mistakenly thought his stuff as his mother.and the drama goes on