part24

After about seven and a half hours, Radhika arrived in Switzerland ...

- She arrived at the airport and was waiting for Kabir ... Then someone put his hand on her shoulder..she turned around thinking that he was kabir but he was another person ...

- Person: Excuse me, madam. Are you Mrs. Radhika Singh? 

-Radhika: Yes, I am Mrs. Singh but who are you?  ...

- Person: I am Mr. Kabir's driver here, and he ordered me to come to drive you to the hotel. Welcome to Switzerland, madam!  ... Radhika smiled at him ..

- Radhika: Thank you ... by the way, where is Kabir ...

- Driver: Mr. Singh is busy so he couldn't come ...

-Radhika: Okay ...

- Radhika arrived at the hotel ...

- She went to the reception to ask where Kabir was staying, and the worker told her that he was on the last floor, the last room ...

Radhika was surprised on the last floor and the last room ?!  Why did he choose that ?!  A weirdo man ....

Radhika got to the room..

she knocked on the door more than twice and no one opened.. she had to go in after that ...

- Radhika entered the room, and here was the surprise ... the room decorated in a quiet, romantic manner with luminous candles ... She walked a little to put her luggage and then stood in the middle of the room looking at the place ... until someone's  hands crept around her waist.. Kissed her neck and cheek it was kabir  ... Radhika turned to him and was looking into his eyes, smiling, kabir kissed her forehead ...

-Kabir: Welcome to Switzerland, beautiful!  Kabir put his hand on Radhika's belly, saying: Hello my princess, how are you?  Did Mom take care of you?  I am sure she didn't  she will be punished, do not worry ...

Kabir looked back at his wife and found tears filled her bright eyes .. And she  hugged him tightly ...

- Kabir: What my queen is crying, is it reasonable that she did not like her welcoming here, or she did not like my surprise to her, or she is afraid of my punishment for her.  ?  ...

-Radhika: I've been waiting for this moment

- A smile smiled on Kabir's face and he hugged her ...

- Kabir: Don't worry, sweetheart, you will always be so close ... as my soul, I am here to be with you alone only for my beautiful, one moment ... is it possible for a lioness to weaken in front of her lion or what  Radhika looked at him and laughed together ...

- Radhika took a bath to rest and put on her long white robe to go to sleep because she was tired ... She found Kabir in front of her. He carried her to the bed and lay next to her ..

They turned to each other and exchanged looks for a few minutes after that Radhika placed her head in her husband’s lap he also hugged her tenderly..ettered about what happened during this month, yet Radhika didn't tell  Kabir what is happening with her during this period ... They talked and laughed together.  Until each of them slept hugging the other ...

Next morning ...

-kabir woke up ... and found his beautiful asleep in front of him like an unsuspecting little angel ... he approached her and kissed her forehead ... she opened her eyes to his romantic looks ...

- Radhika: Good morning ...

- Kabir: Good morning, beautiful, you look more beautiful .. 

- Radhika: Really?  Is it only today?  ...