part12

MC their is 3 updates in one

Next morning ...

Radhika was bringing her bags back ... while pooja was in contact with her acquaintances to implement her plan ... As for Ajay and Kabir, they were together saying goodbye to the guests and friends until they found Isha standing in front of them. She greeted Ajay ... Then she imprinted a kiss on Kabir's cheek after she noticed Radhika  Passing by in front of them, thinking that she will multiply for her command, as her work problems adapt ...

- They arrived in New York at night ... Radhika was feeling very tired, so she went to her room and fell into a deep sleep ... As for Kabir, he kept thinking about Isha’s words and his fate with her also Ajay tries to find a solution to help a friend of his life .. As for Pooja, she put the final touches.  On her plan to implement it tomorrow!

Tomorrow morning ..

Radhika got ready to go to work before Kabir left for his company ...

Finally, Radhika arrived at her company and found everyone welcoming her with joy for her return ...

- Radhika: There is no need for your joy , if you really respect me and love your work you wouldn't allowed this to happen ...  The identity of Mr. Pratap ... and to try to raise shares again ...

- Radhika returned to her office to do her work, and after a few moments, Monica came to her office ..

- Monica: Ma'am, someone wants to meet you ...

- Radhika: Tell him that I am busy and take an appointment on another day ...

That person entered without hesitation, seeming to be a business man like her, of awe and grandeur with a sharp-tempered mood ...

- Mr.: I am not here to ask for your permission to meet you, Mrs. Singh..but you are forced to ...

- Radhika: Really?  Who do you think you are?  You are in my company and in my office, and the laws apply to everyone, whether a worker or a manager ...

- Mr.: I am not here to waste my time in trivialities, because time is valuable to me ...

- Radhika: So, what brought you here ...

- Mr.: You and  Your customers, you must be wondering how your shares went down like this and who wants to take over Mehra's company ... and who is this wolf who managed to take over the most powerful companies?  ..

- Radhika: So you are Mr. Pratap, the wolf of business, the owner of the masks, who enjoys seeing people's fatigue going in vain and destroying many lives. 

-Mr. Pratap: I don't need to do that, not even to wear a mask, because I've already fulfilled my plan!  ...

- Radhika: The meaning?  ...

- Mr. Pratap: Kabir Singh's company !!!  Not only that, I destroyed him completely  ...

- Radhika: Never ... it will not happen. You will never be able to destroy Singh's company ...

- Mr. Pratap: You know Mrs. Singh that we, the business managers, deal in deals and nothing else ...

- Radhika: So?  ,

-Mr. Pratap: I will offer you a deal that might help you get your company back and your husband's company..

- Radhika: What?  ...

- Mr. Pratap: To marry me on the same day as your husband, marry  to Miss Esha ...

Radhika was shocked by what she heard ...