part14

Kabir returned to his company ...
he found his workers very tense, arguing with each other ...

- Kabir: What happened here! Why is  everyone here gathered, what your offices looked like ... one of the workers said ...

- Worker: Mr. Kabir, Mr. Pratap, is in your office ...

- Kabir :: A business wolf who tracks my company and wants it by force in my office, waiting for me ??

-Kabir entered his office..

- Mr. Pratap: Good morning, Mr. Singh, how is the business going ...

-Kabir: Oh so you are Mr. Pratap who wants to smash Singh's empire at last ...

-Mr Pratap: I don't need that now because my plan is complete Before I even come ...

- Kabir: The meaning?

- Mr. Pratap: I will get married with Mrs. Radhika on the day of your marriage with Miss Esha ...  Radhika signed the divorce papers last night ...

-Kabir: don't you dare to say my wife's name!! ...

-Mr Pratap: She was your wife and now She will be mine this evening ... until your name will be associated with Miss Isha's name ...

- Kabir left his office furious and went home looking for Radhika ... Upon his arrival, he found that the wedding preparations had been completed ... he asked Ajay and Pooja if they had seen Radhika, and they told him that they had not met her from the morning ... A few moments later, Esha went down the stairs as she swayed in the wedding dress in front Kabir ...

- Isha: How do I look baby in this dress as you know our wedding in the evening ...

- Radhika entered the house and found them gathered in the hall ..

- Radhika: What happened here why all of you are here ?! everyone was looking at her with an angry look after Kabir told Pooja and Ajay what she was going to do ...

- Radhika: No one will answer me?!... OK.. As you like... So none of you comes and asked me what will happen ...

_The evening ...

- guests of Mr. Pratap and Esha arrived, two wedding stands were set up ... one of the guest asked Pooja ...

"Who will marry here?" Why there were two platforms for marriage ...

Pooja felt the urge to slap him ... She left to the garden to amuse her anger ...

- Isha was preparing in her future room, happy with her friend, while Kabir was standing on the roof alone, wondering what would happen to him today, what would happen in his palace and in his family ... he remembered for a moment that Radhika had cancer and forgot to ask her why she had hidden it from everyone ...

- Radhika was in her room sitting on her bed with her legs crossed to her head, wandering in her thoughts, upset,