part22

A month has passed and everyone is happy and congratulatory.

- Radhika became in her eighth month ... everyone gathered around the breakfast table, but she didn't ... During this period, she became very tired and exhausted, which made her unable to go to the office, so she delegated Monica in her place until she gave birth ...

-Pooja: Where is Radhika until now? It is not her habit to be late like this ...

-Ajay: Maybe she did not wake up yet ...

- Kabir: I let her prepare herself and she was going to go to work. I don’t know why all this late ...

- Radhika felt a strange pain, but she ignored it, while she was coming down the stairs so much pain was on her. She wanted to call someone, but she could not so she was forced to anticipate the vase in front of her ...

-Pooja: Did you hear this sound as it was coming from above?  Kabir remembers for a moment that Radhika is pregnant, maybe something harm happened to them ...

- Kabir: Radhika !!  ...

Everyone went up to her ... they found her lying on the ground trying to catch a breath ...

-Kabir: What happened Radhika? Are you okey?  ...

- Radhika: I feel ... I had contractions ... Kabir was terrified and took her to the hospital ... while Ajay and Pooja stayed wondering about "contractions" ?...

-After an hour of time, the doctor came out to reassure them ..

- The doctor: We have stopped the contractions , Mrs. Singh and the baby are fine, but you have to be very careful during these recent months ...

- Pooja: Oh my God !!  Kabir Radhika is pregnant in her last months, and you didn't tell us?  ...

- Ajay: I told you that he is selfish and loves happiness only for himself ...

- Kabir: Believe me, there is nothing like that. I learned about it on the day we got married and did not find the opportunity to tell you ...

- Pooja: I will go to check on her ...

Kabir was also going to check on her, but suddenly Ajay pulled him out ...

-Ajay: What a deceiver, you made the goal before you got married, so what a cunning guy ...

- Kabir: Do you want a slap now or what? 

-Ajay: I was just wondering when and how did that happen? ...

- Kabir: If you do not go away now, you will regret it ...

- Ajay: sorry ...

Pooja got out of Radhika's room because she is too late for her job ... even Ajay too ...

-Kabir entered the room to check on Radhika..and found her sitting, shedding tears!  ... He sat next to her, amazed ...

- Kabir: Radhika, you terrified me. For a moment, why you are crying?  Do you feel pain?  Do you want to call the doctor?  ...

- Radhika: you see this this , the doctor put it on me to stop these contractions, if I have not had any other contractions in the last month, I will not put it on..I don't know what I would have done if I lost our daughter ...

Kabir approached her, wiped her tears and took her on his lap ..

- Kabir: Do not say this, Radhika, I will not let anything bad happen to you ...

  The doctor went in to check on her ....

- The doctor: Radhika, I told you that your pregnancy is dangerous to your heart, so you must rest completely and spend most of the time in bed. Take a break from work that will help you regain your health and also spend time with the family, which will increase response and reduce tension ..