part21

- Pooja and Ajay came to their room ....

- Pooja: Oh my God! Stop it. Go ahead, Radhika eat the soup, it will help you ...

- Kabir: Do not worry about her at all.
Radhika ate the soup while Kabir was looking at her ...

- Radhika: What now ?!  ... He approached her, checked her temperature, and found her had cooled down ...

- Kabir: You are perfect, come with me now ...

- Radhika: Are you crazy or what? !!  And to where? 

-Kabir: Stop talking or I will close your mouth and eyes and take you by force!

- Radhika: In your dreams! 

-Kabir: So you provoke me!  Come here .... He closed her mouth and eyes with a black tape and carried it to the car, "Why did you get so heavy ?!"

Ajay's glimpse ...

- Ajay: Do you intend to commit a crime, my friend? 

-Kabir: Yes, I have prepared the warranty papers from now ...

Kabir's car has finally stopped ....
Radhika: Kabir, where are you?  Kabir?

Kabir went from the other side and opened the car door to get Radhika down ...

-Radhika: I can't see anything ....

Kabir carried her until they arrived ... he removed the tape from her eyes, and the surprise was ... the garden that Kabir Radhika used to go to during their friendship and that small decorated house in which they used to sleep and camp there ....

- Radhika: Kabir ... this is the garden!  This is the house we used to go to when we were young ...

-Kabir: Yes, our beautiful memories started here, and we will start our new memories here too!

- Kabir carried her there ... they entered the little house, nothing changed in  except for the romantic decorations that Kabir had planned and the soft music ...

- A beautiful smile spread on her face because of her happiness ...

- Kabir: Do not smile like this, otherwise ...

- Radhika: Otherwise? 

-Kabir: Otherwise, I will lose my temper and not be able to control myself ...

Radhika laughed and then she became shy ...

-Kabir: Would you allow me?

Radhika: Of course ...

they danced together to a beautiful romantic song  ...

-A moment later ... Radhika moved away from him ... Kabir grabbed her hand while he was kneeling on the ground ... She turned to him and it was a surprise ...

- Kabir: "Radhika ... my love belongs to you only. I want to live with you and love you alone and be one forever; be close to you and touch you; love you and talk to you and remain silent with you; I embrace you in my arms every night, and wake up with you every morning .. I want to be with you."  To share my secrets and be honest with you, I understand you and respect you, if you are afraid to protect yourself I will be with you to protect you, I will embrace you when you need warmth, I go with you to all stages of life, I walk with you in the sunshine, and when the weather is cold we will embrace each other, I can  Take care of you when you are sick, and rejoice with you when you are happy; I grow old with you and stay with you until the end..I only want to be with you alone.I will do all this for you alone. All my love for you is you alone..will You marry me? Will you be my wife?  Can you be just for me?