part3

Ajay entered Kabir's office.

Ajay opened the discussion,

saying: Did you see the news today? ..

- Kabir: Yes, then ..

- Ajay: And you don't care about it? ...

- Kabir: why should I do? She has achieved her success through her fatigue and her hardwork..and she deserves what she owes today. It's out of my business ..

- Ajay: From your words I concluded that you admit that she has become a victorious woman ..

- Kabir: And when did i deny that ?! ..

He answered:your ego always outweighs you ... In fact, also radhika is not less than you ..I am not here now to talk about this now. I am here to tell you that she will hold a party and you must attend, not as an enemy but as a husband..

Ajay left his office. Kabir was very angry ... but if he wanted to win over her, he had to work hard again to take revenge on her.

-By the evening, Radhika wore a shimmering black dress..and gathered her hair .. she wore luxurious diamond earrings..she looked like princesse ... Even Kabir shone in a black suit that matched her dress..Radhika stepped out of her room, so that both Kabir and Ajay were dazzled by the beauty she looked.

She put her hand on Kabir's hand to go down in front of the guests..Ajay and Pooja were looking at them with a look of hope mixed with joy ..

- They said to themselves: I wish this moment would be eternal ..

- Radhika gave a speech thanking all of her workers and her assistant managers..then Monica got up and announced the start of the party in which each married couple would perform a dance ... Ajay and Pooja signaled to her as if they were telling her well done.

- Monica announced the couples, until she reached Kabir and Radhika ... At first they were against it, but after everyone's urging they agreed, which made Ajay and Pooja dance again with joy😂 ..

-While they were dancing each other, Radhika was trying to avoid looking at his face, as he kept seeing her beautiful sharp facial features..
their two friends were watching them,
until Pooja said wondering: imagine Ajay, that love will return again ?!

- Ajay: I swear I swear. I would marry them again without hesitation ...

she looked at him for a bit, then sighed for a long time, saying: I wish!

- Kabir decided to take advantage of this opportunity to open a discussion with her ...

saying: How do you feel at this moment?! ...

- Radhika: What do you think? How do I feel? I feel romance and love, for example! If you think about this then you are wrong, i passed through adolescence a long time ago..

It is true we agreed that we are a wonderful couple in front of people, but that does not mean that your thinking goes away ...

- Kabir: Times change and people change but Radhika Mehra will never change !.

He left her and left the stage..but of course she did not show any reaction because of her ego..she was enjoying with her friend, even Kabir made new friendships that made him forget the existence of his wife completely ..