part25

Kabir could find Radhika's location with some helps of his team... He went quickly to the location it was quit far from the city but he must go and save Radhika !

Radhika opened her eyes, and found herself sitting on a fragile wooden chair, four old walls surrounding her, and in the darkness only a pocket lamp sending light rays, and that rope that surrounded her from all sides.

Radhika kept calling for someone to answer her, until she saw people approaching little by little, staggering in front of her.. Someone approached her trying to touch her angelic face, but she turned her face away from him.. She kept calling for someone to answer her, until someone drew a knife to her neck... 
-the person : Immediately I will finish you and your child"...

- Radhika: Are you crazy or did you forget to take your medicine?  You wouldn't dare touch a hair of me, do you understand?  Maybe you don't know who I am.. I'm Radhika Mehra Singh!  ..."

-person: I know who you are and who your husband is, so don't try to threaten and you won't like the consequences"...

- Radhika: You bastard, how dare you, what do you think you are, huh?  You are just a worker for your boss. Where is she why she hides from me or is she afraid of my confrontation? Call her!  Call her, make her meet me, why are you afraid now?!!!!

The Boss arrived..while Radhika was still calling for him...until he stood in Radhika's face...

-Radhika: There is no need to hide your face from me, Isha, I am sure it's you who had planned everything...

- Isha: If you knew all this  why you were calling me?.. 

- Radhika: Because you are helpless, weak and unable to face me.. and I know very well that it was you who was threatening.. What a helpless you are indeed!  The real battle is face to face not by hiding yourself...

- Isha: It doesn't matter now because you and your little one will die now in front of me. The seconds of your life are numbered on my fingers.. So tell me who you want to die first, you or your child... or your lover..  By the way, he will lie next to you sooner. Let me first kill you, then I will find him. Don't worry.. Then two knives to be directed at Radhika.

Radhika stared at her for a long time, then burst out laughing.. Surprised from there, no one was able to determine the type of this laugh, whether it was provocation, irony, or confidence! 

-Isha: Is your death so funny?

-Radhika: You and those around  are against me and my love and me love the challenge!

- Isha left the place and left Radhika with a guard... He sat across from her and said, "Look at this, it's really cool (he means a knife) isn't it?... She was trying to take her eyes off him...

- Person: What's wrong, didn't you like it?  Do you know that this knife can kill someone gradually.. you know that when we kill someone with it, he suffers greatly, and when he bleeds a lot, then he dies!  I've never seen anyone die in front of me before..Shall I kill you? I want to know how you suffer and die...

- Radhika: Are you crazy or should you be taken to the madhouse?  what are you saying?  You are mentally sick!

He aimed the knife at her neck until he injured her...here Radhika's body was trembling in terror and she had to do something to save her little girl!  ...

- Person: What?  Did you get scared? I am just kidding..
Your condition made me pity you and give you a chance to escape... If you can save yourself, do it.. Wait I will loosen your chains.. Done.. There are only two exits. In the front there are my companions. They will certainly catch you, so choose the back is better..