part9

PC: this is long  update...

At the party ...

- Pooja: A time passed and neither of them appeared .. Is it logical that Kaler was so busy with his phone ... And where did Radhika suddenly disappear ...

- Ajay: Calm down Pooja when all this tension is over, they will come ..

- Pooja: I prefer they not to come back  ..In some extent, they spend some time together, our plan will success rate increases in mending their relationship ...

Friend from the party: Hey guys, let's dance, everyone celebrates other than us ...

- Together: OK ...

In the control room ...

-Isha: You know what ... there is no better feeling than the feeling that your plan is working out. Wonderful feeling ...

- Person: Yes!  ...

- Esha: Our plan will succeed, but it will end quickly ... Radhika was screaming and trying to warm herself up, but the weakness of her heart and the sudden pains of her head overcame her ...

- At the party

  Kabir finally came back but Radhika was not there ... He went to ask Pooja Ajay, but they told him that she had gone because someone had called her to talk to him in the bottom hotel ...

- Kabir: What !!  ... what will take her there ... Kabir went to check the situation ... He asked about her and told him that she had gone to the bottom hotel ..

- Kabir: Who asked her for that? ...

- Waiter: You are sir ...

- Kabir: No! I didn't ... Well show me the way ...

-The waiter: Sir, go right and go down all the stairs ...

- Kabir: Thank you ...

Kabir went down, wondering where is she?  And what made her go there ... something incomprehensible ... Kabir's search everywhere ...

Radhika stood again, trying to find someone ... Suddenly she caught sight of Kabir trying to point him out but he couldn't hear her ..

Radhika was screaming and calling for his name ... she was knocking on the door with as much power as she could to hear her, but without a success ..

- Radhika: Please don't go, please help me..Get me out of here.

In the control room ...

- Isha: What is happening to her suddenly she was sitting a while ago ..

- The person: She is making one last attempt before she gives up..she is trying to hold on to her life for the last time ...

- Isha: This thing prove that she will die soon ...

in the hotel...

-Kabir: How can she suddenly disappear? ... or maybe the waiter who did not show me the right path ... he was leaving..but suddenly he stepped on something ... he looked away to find her earring, and he made sure that she is here ... he was calling her name.  Unfortunately, she lost consciousness ...

Kabir: I searched all over the place except for the cold room .. Is it possible that she is there?  Can sge pass there for some reason ... I don't think so ... But what am I going to lose if i look there as well ...

Kabir opened the door to the room and entered ... He was calling by her name ...

- Kabir: She is not here ... he shouted for the last time Radhika ... Rad..