part 29 the End

Radhika opened her eyes after the sun’s rays filled the room, and found herself sleeping on the bed alone. Where did Kabir suddenly disappear? She thought he had gone to the office, but it was strange how she didn’t feel it .. Radhika was talking to herself...

She took a shower and got ready to leave for the office too, six months  passed and she didn't went to the company ....

She went out of her room to find the servants only, where did everyone disappear?  She went to Eileen's room, nursed her, prepared her, and wanted to take her to the office with her to spend her free time with her.

  She finally arrived... entered the company and the workers applauded and congratulated her on her birth. They prepared to celebrate their success in business. One of the workers came forward and presented Radhika with a beautiful bouquet of roses bearing a congratulatory card as well.. Radhika made a conference in which she thanked the workers for their confidence in her and their continued work and to reward them.  To offer them a month's leave in Paris with their family from the money of the court, which it compensated for their hard work..

She went up to her office and put Eileen next to her...until someone came in and hugged her. It was Monica...

-Monica: Welcome back dear!!  I was very happy to hear the news..

- Radhika: Thank you so much Monica for everything...

- Monica: No.. No need to thank, this is my duty and also this nice one.. Hello angel, how are you, you look exactly like Radhika.. May God protect her.. What  Did you name it?  ...

- Radhika: My pampered princess is called Eileen...

- Monica: A really cool name, I love it..

They talked for a good while, then Radhika finished her work and left the office because she was planning something nice for Eileen...

  Radhika took her car and went to the mall to buy some cute clothes for the little girl. She was so happy and the beauty of the cute clothes almost bought the whole store, then she went to the toy store and Radhika showed Eileen all the toys and the sweetest, thing is that Eilleen would give reactions whether she liked it or not and every time she liked one radhija bought it She is very happy because she wants to make up for every moment that she did not spend with her daughter.

Radhika saw her watch and found that she had forgotten herself and that it was too late and it was time for her to go back to the palace...

  She opened the trunk of her car to put all the purchases there. She noticed that there was a box wrapped in a special way that she took after she put everything she bought there and went to her seat in the car.. She opened it carefully to find a special angelic dress as if it was specially designed for her and another dress for Eileen and a card on the bottom of the box that wrote:  Don't go back to the palace unless you wear this dress and Eileen as well." She knew that the gift was from Kabir, she called him several times but his phone is switched off, she thought he was in a business meeting, so she ignored the matter and continued on her way..

  Radhika did what was asked of her and put on that dress and Eileen dress as well. Then she entered the palace and found the lights turned off and complete calm emanating from the palace... She walked to the center of the palace chanting everyone's names but no one answered!  Even Eileen started crying because of the darkness...

Radhika grabbed her phone and almost called Kabir, until everyone shouted at once “Happy Birthday!!!”  And the lights turned on, and surprisingly, the palace was decorated and the guests were present, and everyone was contemplating her reaction...

- Radhika: So this is all planned?!  Wow, great...

-everyone clapped together: Yes, everything is planned!  ...

- Radhika: Well done but you hid me with that...

- Pooja: Oh.. oh that's called a surprise my friend, how did you find it?  ...

- Radhika: Fantastic!! and I forgot my birthday. Thank you guys, thank you very much...

-Ajay: Don't thank us, but thank the person who remembered your birthday...

-Radhika: Who?  ...

- Pooja: Walk down this corridor and you will know who..

She walked for a little while, and there were flowers scattered on her, and she realized that this was Kabir’s quarrels.

- Pooja shouted, it's time to cut the cake .. Pooja gave the knife to Radhika and stood up.. Radhika held Kabir's hand saying: We will do it together...

Kabir smiled and cut the cake together after a warm applause for them. Radhika took the first piece and was going to feed it to Kabir but he stopped her because he was supposed to  She is the one who eats first so she refused...

- Pooja: Oh my God... Look they started fighting again, Kabir Radhika you have a whole lifetime for your fights at least today take a memory without your problems please...

- Ajay: For the one who eats first feed each other and the problem will be solved ... Pooja shook hands with him meaning well done..

Kabir and Radhika feed the cake to each other and then go towards their friends too.. Kabir whispered in Ajay's ear: Your ideas are great man, it seems that the pervert has infected you excellent!!

Everyone gave special gifts to Radhika and congratulations… until one of the friends said: How about you Kabir, what are you going to gift  Radhika on this special day?  ...

- Kabir: I really don't have anything special to offer her like you did
Rather, I will say something and I am sure that this will be a guarantee for her of a thousand gifts...

Kabir walked towards Radhika and took her to the platform and pulled her to him by the waist to make her close to him and then said while looking into her eyes..

-Kabir: My love, I am lucky to have you near me, I can't describe my heart accurately when you talk to me, but I feel that it lights up... The first heart I loved and the last... I loved you with a heart that does not want you, except that you be for it even if everyone is around me... But without you  Alone... Our hearts grew more and more in gratitude for each other without restrictions and that's what I'll never forget. Thank you..

- Radhika: I'm the one who should thank you for all this love... For this trust, you gave me everything I dreamed of a beautiful princess, care and fear , this is the happiness of the entire universe.. I love you.. This word alone carries thousands of words within it, and expresses the only feeling that I cannot describe even if I spend my life trying... I have spent half my life making a promise to someone who has destroyed my life without my knowledge.  I made a decision in a moment of anger about what broke me all these years, but it will now be considered a forgotten promise. No, I will not consider it as such, but it is also a forgotten promise..

He was silent for a while until a soft voice was heard for the first time.. Eileen had uttered the first word “mama” while Radhika was holding her in her hands... Kabir and Radhika shouted together: Oh my God!  Our  princess uttered her first word..and then coincidentally said the word "papa" as well...

-Everyone's joy was indescribable, especially the joy of Kabir and Radhika. It was the best gift they got in their lives that their daughter uttered the first word in front of them, a feeling that cannot be expressed in words...

- Radhika and Kabir kissed Eileen on her cheeks and then signaled to Pooja to take Eileen from Radhika's lap, while he pulled Radhika and placed a kiss on her cheek. 

“...Love is not tender feelings, but a constant desire that arises between two people and lasts forever
Love is a fire that lights us, love we build with our hands, its water irrigates us and its increase is sufficient for us, this is love.. a touch of loyalty and giving, so it must be given proper appreciation for it..”

                                             The END

* thank u so much guys for reading the story ❤...

The forgotten promise ( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें