part 20

-Puja: Oh my God, I am so happy today. I want to celebrate until the end of my life ..

- Ajay: Even I want to dance. What I did at the party was not enough for me ...

Radhika and Kabir both laughed at their funny childish scenes

- Kabir approached Radhika and hugged her ... But a few moments later she pushed him hard and left quickly and she said "I can't do that" which made everyone shocked at what she did ...

- Kabir ran to her to inquire about what happened to her all of a sudden ...

- Kabir: Radhika: What happened why you did this there ...

- Radhika: Our relationship can never develop, Mr. Singh! 

-Kabir: Damn it!  What are you saying!  ...

- Radhika: You killed my father!  I broke my promise to him!  I will take revenge for my lost family!  I can never make this mistake again! 

-Kabir: When will you believe that I am not the one who killed him, when will that happen ???

- Radhika: I will never believe it. I saw you holding the gun while pointing it to my father ... I would never believe you ...

- Kabir: You will never change!  It is impossible for your arrogance and stubbornness to ever end?  You know, I have a business trip for a month and I would cancel it just for you, but no, I won't!  I always used to live alone being lonely!  I will leave ....

- Radhika: I was happy in my loneliness and I have never regretted it!
.. He left the palace and left her. Ajay and Pooja tried to stop him, but they didn't succeed because he was more stubborn than Radhika!

Radhika returned to her room, upset, why this war that she has to undergo between her heart and her mind has not always been ...

- Pooja came back to her room, blowing anger, heading to Ajay ...

- Pooja: It is time to know Radhika the truth. We can not hide from her any more ...

-Ajay: Yes, we cannot be silent any more ...

- Ajay went to her room ... Knocked the door and entered ... Radhika was standing in front of the window ...

- Radhika: Please I don't want to speak or hear anything now ...

- Ajay: No Radhika is not today, you should listen to me for last.  ...

- Radhika: I don't want that ...

- Ajay: I have never seen someone like you before!  ... When will you understand that it wasn't Kabir who killed your father..it was not Kabir who killed Mr. Mehra ...

- Radhika: A liar !!  He was the one who killed him. I saw him with my eyes pointing the gun at him ...

- Ajay: All this was planned by your father and his assistant..and they made you believe what you saw because on that day when Kabir and his father were going to ask for your hand, your father was planning to kill Mister Singh.  And your father, who was the one who carried out the attack, was not Kabir, and if you do not believe, take a look at this video that explains the whole truth ...

- Radhika was shocked after that, she could not say a word..she was just looking for her car keys .... she finally found them ...

Ajay: Where are you going and at the end of the night ???  ...

- Radhika: To get my love back before I lose him again!  ...

- Ajay: At least let me accompany you ...