part27

In Morning ...

Kabir and Radhika went to the police station... The Swiss police told them that Radhika would travel to New York with them,  by private plane, to be taken to the police station there...

After they arrived there about eight hours later, Radhika was taken to the police station, and unfortunately she was arrested even after all the attempts made by Kabir Radhika to explain what happened.. but that the hearing and the decision were set for tomorrow!

-Kabir: Don't be afraid, Radhika, I will call our lawyer, nothing will happen to you.

- Radhika: Kabir take care of our princess, don't let her feel my absence...

-Kabir: Don't do that again. You'll take care of her tomorrow. Don't worry. You took a break today, because today it's your turn to take care of her, but that's okay. You'll take care of her tomorrow and after that, I will take my revenge...

Radhika laughed: Big kid, you won't change, go now Ajay and Pooja must be waiting for us and longing to meet my princesse, come on go Kabir we will meet tomorrow...

-Kabir: Take care of yourself...

- Radhika: You too...

Kabir returned to Singh Palace, holding Eileen. She fell asleep.. Ajay and Pooja greeted him with great happiness. Pooja held the little in her arms...

-Pooja: Hello angel, how are you, I'll be your aunt Pooja, and this is Ajay's being your uncle..

-Ajay: Hello beautiful, by the way, don't call me uncle, I don't like that, just my friend, we agreed...

Pooja noticed something strange and signs of sadness on Kabir's face...

-Pooja: Wait a minute..wait.. Kabir where is Radhika?  ....

- Ajay: Ah right, where is Radhika?

Kabir was hesitant in their answer, he was mumbling, until it irritated them..

- Pooja: Kabir!!  Where is Radhika?!!  Tell me now!!  ...

- Kabir: At..at..the police station.. Ajay and Pooja were shocked and said together: What!!!!!!  police station ?  Why?  Why!!!  ...

- Kabir: On the non-existent accusation of killing Mr. Pratap and Isha, the court session is tomorrow and our lawyer is not responding.....

-Pooja started crying...

-Pooja: Nothing will happen to my friend, we will help her we will get her out of this ordeal, we agreed Kabir don't worry my friend we will clear her of this issue..

-they hugged Ajay and Pooja Kabir...

- Tomorrow...

  Everyone went to the court where the hearing was held...When Radhika saw Ajay and Pooja smiled at them...Evidence was presented and unfortunately all were against Radhika...The judge asked Radhika to defend herself...

-Radhika: Your Honor, I was on a business trip to Switzerland and a month before that I was being blackmailed and yet I didn't file a complaint..After that when I traveled, Isha Pratap kidnapped me and wanted to kill my little girl who was lying inside me, after Kabir managed to find me..Arrived  Mr. Pratap came to the place to help us so Isha killed him and she was going to kill both of us so I pushed her from the top of the mountain not for killing her but for self defense sir!

-Isha's lawyer: The court needs evidence, Mrs. Singh, and this is what you don't have. How can we believe your words or maybe you composed this story to get yourself out of this story?