part2

Part 2

Pooja was shocked by what she heard ...

- Pooja: You know all this and it did not make you feel that you have to tell me! You hid this truth for twenty years! ... I apologize, I can not hide the truth anymore ...

- Ajay: believe me if you tell someone about what I told you now I swear that I will go without returning ...

- Pooja: Isn't it enough for all this separation and misunderstanding ... They spent half of their lives living on the penalty of this plot ... Well tell me when we will inform them? ...

- Ajay: In the right time .. 

- Pooja: I'm busy now, we'll talk later ...

- Ajay: Okay

A worker entered Kabir's office asking him to sign an important meeting for a profitable deal ...

- Worker: Good morning sir, here is the contract agreed upon with your permission? Can you sign it? ...

- Kabir: Of course, when is the meeting? .... 

- Worker: Tomorrow morning ..

- Kabir: Okay, thank you, Raghav ...

- Raghav: excuse me, sir ... Have a nice day ..

- Kabir: You too ...

The evening has come ... Radhika and Kabir returned home. They sat around the dinner table like strangers eating their meals in silence ... However, Kabir hastened, saying: We signed an important deal today and tomorrow the meeting ...

She replied: Excellent, good luck so ..

- Kabir:  Thanks..Are there any developments regarding business? ...

-Radika: We have almost concluded an agreement with a group of Chinese businessmen, but nothing specific yet ... But maybe i will have to travel there ...

- Kabir feels as if food is stuck in his throat, he replied  Coldly: How long will you stay there? ...

She stared at him, saying: Do you separate with you for the duration of my stay there ?! ... Never!  So please do not ask, she left the trip with the height of anger ...

Even Kabir felt as if it was an insult to him..but no one is less arrogant than  the other ...

The next morning, as usual, Radhika shine in her elegance, heading to her work energetically. As for Kabir, he decided to go late after spending the whole night on the computer. Radhika held a meeting with Chinese businessmen and made her dream deal ... to reward the workers for their fatigue and hard work. She decided to organize a party to honor them.  And to celebrate their success ...
Kabir knew about it recently, but he didn't showed  interest in the matter ... He left for his office while contemplating surpassing it in any way.

- Pooja called Radhika to congratulate her about the success she had achieved, after watching the news on television..even Ajay was very happy as she always told him of the importance of this deal and the extent of her dream of achieving it, and the profits that would arise from it ..

- Radhika's business manager and her friend, Monica, entered at the same time with a beautiful laugh ... saying with great enthusiasm: Oh heroine, we succeeded ...

She answered, saying: Yes, thanks to your efforts and your continuous work, we have achieved our dream..for this we will organize a party honoring all of you ..

-  Monica: Of course it is necessary. I will start with preparations .. Just be ready .

- Radhika: Well, we will meet in the evening.